Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good draw on paper. This is the worst Villareal team of almost a decade.

They are in the relegation zone in La Liga, but slowly their form is getting better having beaten Sevilla and eliminating Sporting....but still very doable for Zenit.

Would have been preferable if the second leg was in Russia...but hey! can have no complaints given who else it could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Yes, and he's allowing her to have a night with Sardar as a reward for the latter! Jeez....
      Che bigheyrat, khoshbehale Sardar 😂🙈

Comment

Good draw, short trip for Atletico scouts to check on Diego Costa's replacement.

Comment

Sardar played a perfect game. Scored two, assisted one, had six shots on goal, 4 on target, won six one-on-one challenges, made three key passes, and had two successful dribbles. He got a 10 out of 10 score and was named MotM. I don't remember a better overall performance from him even when he scored agains Bayern and Atletico in CL. He is in top form. The key is maintaining this. If you watch his interview after the game (see below), he has really matured. Of course most of the credit goes to him for growing and being coachable yet I also acknowledge the source namely CQ who stood for him in times of peril and coached him in many different aspects.

Go Sardar!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186308

Comment

Villareal is a good draw for Zenit!

Btw, his second goal reminded me a bit of ARJ's goal vs Oman.
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Good draw, short trip for Atletico scouts to check on Diego Costa's replacement.
              Atletico was scored by him three years ago, they didn't move a finger since

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Atletico was scored by him three years ago, they didn't move a finger since
                Yup
                From what was told by announcers; apparently he was the first & (possibly last!?) player to Ever score a goal against Atletico @ their Home in a European Competition..!
                Sounded hard to believe but hey I remember it being said as such ..!

Villarial shouldn’t be too big of an obstacle to brush aside for Zenit..!? They must focus more on not conceding @ home & scoring @ least 1 Away goal ..! This away goal advantage rule is really 80% of what determines which team can move deep into such tournaments ..!

Sardar is yet to be even rumored to be on radar of any La Liga side as of yet ..!?? It may well be an ideal league for him to establish himself as a genuine top-league Star striker ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Villarial shouldn’t be too big of an obstacle
                  LOL
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The issue with La Liga is they have a non-European player cap of 3 per team. I wonder if Sardar can get a Russian passport, but not sure if that would help since its a non-EU country

Comment

LMAO! this guy just signed a new 3.5-year contract with a new team. He ain't going anywhere soon my friends. Stop dreaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        LMAO! this guy just signed a new 3.5-year contract with a new team. He ain't going anywhere soon my friends. Stop dreaming!
                        his price can go higher also. if he does well, he can go bigger club as well.

Comment

Now imagine if Carlos had any balls and paired up Sardar with Karim upfront against Japan.

Hallalet nemikonam Carlos

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            LOL
                            lmao..!!
                            dumb bitch Siri cant spell for shitt...!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Football contracts are just a bargaining piece for the clubs to be able to get more money out of a deal, they’re not a chain on the players leg.

Comment

Our boy made the Round of 16 poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X