This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Bro, Krasnodar is very close to Iran geographically.
    Would be good for some of our players to get experience there as your team is looking really damn solid so clearly something good is going on.
    If you have any links with the scouts or management please have a look at some of our youngsters, the likes of Milad and Sardar have done well in Russia and we got more where they came from.
    Yes, this is the Caucasus. We can say that I live among Muslims, and inside the Krasnodar Territory there is a Muslim republic of Adygea. And once upon a time, during Soviet times, I lived for 8 years in Baku (Azerbaijan), was on business trips right on the border with Iran in Nakhichevan and Lankaran. Many times, I traveled by train right along the border along the Araks River and saw your border villages to Julfa and the Iranian border guards standing alone.
    We recently had 2 football teams playing in the Premier League in Krasnodar: Kuban and Krasnodar. Fans who do not like each other. Kuban is a club with a long history since 1928, a few years ago also played in the Europa League and not bad, but went bankrupt a year ago, and the owner of Krasnodar is a billionaire, one of the richest people in the world, a few years ago he wanted to create his own club and he He did it and in a short time brought him to the Premier League, built a beautiful stadium, which a year ago was recognized as the best in the world by innovative parameters https://www.fckrasnodar.ru/stadium/info/
    But the instagram of the wife of the former midfielder Krasnodar Joaozinho (Brazilian), but married a Russian) https://www.instagram.com/imleraa/?utm_source=ig_embed
    And this is the football Academy of Krasnodar, where very young boys are selected for training football https://fckrasnodar.ru/academy/info/photo/
    Yes! I forgot to say that at one time even the legend of the French national team Djibril Cisse played in Kuban https://www.instagram.com/djibrilcisse1981/
    Here he is in the form of the Kuban in the Euro League plays https://yandex.ru/images/search?pos=...=35&rpt=simage

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
      You live in the USA, is there really a problem with beautiful girls too?)
      While a break in football, you can stir up the topic of football players' wives, among them many super beautiful women.
      well as far as facial beauty american girls aint all too bad at all..!! especially certain mixes look pretty damn fine ..! but obesity runs rampant in this country and their women are certainly not immune from this horrendous disease ..!!so unless you catch them young ( probably illegal age or bordering it) you'r unlikely to run across all too many head-turners walking about..!! certainly polar opposite of my short term experience in Russia during the WC18..!!

I think the real source of the problem is the Abundance of food in this country..? its such a consumer-society that there is hardly anything (food wise in this case) that you could desire, that wouldnt be readily available nearby..! and another huge difference i noticed between american and russian avg. folks daily food consumption was the glaring difference in Portions and Frequency of consumption of it..!! i mean, when dining at restaurants in russia me n my bro and nephews would nearly always had to double or more up on our food orders to get full, often startling the sexy/thin looking waitresses and the locals dining there...!!
      that n the fact that by enlarge food was pretty shittt in your country... and appetizing dinning options quiet scarce..!!

Comment

Greetings to the Iranian brothers!
        I am from Russia, or rather from Krasnodar, from the city, whose team played yesterday with Bayer and went, like Zenith, to the next stage of the Europa League. I have always had a great interest in Iran, perhaps because it is a closed country, and there was little information about it, but after watching a video on YouTube about Russian tourists visiting Iranian cities and their acquaintances with hospitable and open Iranians, I loved your country, especially Iranians, moreover, I was just struck by the beauty of your girls.
        After the World Cup in Russia, many of our fans were worried about your girls, who visited Russian stadiums in highly open European clothes and in this form came to the photo of sports media. Will they have problems with your Law upon arrival home?
        As for Azmun, as soon as he came to Russia to play in Rubin and Rostov, I immediately saw him as a very strong player with great prospects.
        What he is doing now, immediately, without any habituation to the new environment, is simply miracles, with such a strong game, leading European clubs will line up for him.
        I will be glad to discuss with you the game of Azmun and Zenith.
        Sorry for the curve translation, I used a translator.
        Welcome!

I have to ask you an important question and you must answer honsetly! Out these 4: Olivier Salad, Beef Stragonoff, Baviskiha, and Shishlik which one do you like the most? :3

Comment

Еле нашел этот форум. Искал через поисковики, набирал: Иранские спортивные сайты, Иранские футбольные форумы и т.д. Что-либо Иранское найти в интернете трудно, может из-за того, что у вас много ограничений? Нашел этот ресурс, но он не Иранский, зарегистрирован в США.
          Shtoh?
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            well as far as facial beauty american girls aint all too bad at all..!! especially certain mixes look pretty damn fine ..! but obesity runs rampant in this country and their women are certainly not immune from this horrendous disease ..!!so unless you catch them young ( probably illegal age or bordering it) you'r unlikely to run across all too many head-turners walking about..!! certainly polar opposite of my short term experience in Russia during the WC18..!!

I think the real source of the problem is the Abundance of food in this country..? its such a consumer-society that there is hardly anything (food wise in this case) that you could desire, that wouldnt be readily available nearby..! and another huge difference i noticed between american and russian avg. folks daily food consumption was the glaring difference in Portions and Frequency of consumption of it..!! i mean, when dining at restaurants in russia me n my bro and nephews would nearly always had to double or more up on our food orders to get full, often startling the sexy/thin looking waitresses and the locals dining there...!!
            that n the fact that by enlarge food was pretty shittt in your country... and appetizing dinning options quiet scarce..!!
            thanks for sharing! The only time I see American women is when I watch Hollywood movies and the ladies appear so slim and fit. So what you said is eye opening.
            A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Welcome!

I have to ask you an important question and you must answer honsetly! Out these 4: Olivier Salad, Beef Stragonoff, Baviskiha, and Shishlik which one do you like the most? :3
              Shashlik from mutton!!!

Comment

Now we entered an offtopic discussion, i expect more from a so called ally russia :

- more iranians in your league, in contrast of just berdyev hiring 4 iranians
                - more russian tourists in Iran and visa free between both country
                - sell us advanced weapons, you even sell to syria. Ditto for high speed train or other things
                - for a so called ally, russian president spend more time with iran s rivals like netanyahu than iranian president

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Now we entered an offtopic discussion, i expect more from a so called ally russia :

- more iranians in your league, in contrast of just berdyev hiring 4 iranians
                  - more russian tourists in Iran and visa free between both country
                  - sell us advanced weapons, you even sell to syria. Ditto for high speed train or other things
                  - for a so called ally, russian president spend more time with iran s rivals like netanyahu than iranian president
                  Since the only sovereign countries (Russia, Iran and North Korea) that are under tough sanctions, I am only for the closest alliance between Russia and Iran. China is not yet considered sovereign, it is also very dependent on the United States and behaves too accommodating, quickly agrees to the US trade ultimatums.
                  There are many good footballers in Iran, I think that they will gradually appear in our championship as an example of Azmun. As for Russian tourists, I can say for myself, if I were younger, I would first go to see Iran and get acquainted with the Iranians.

Comment

I do not know about you, but today we have 1/4 of the Cup of Russia in football, after half an hour the match begins. Rostov - Krasnodar. Rostov, this is the former team of the Azmuna. The first game was in Krasnodar, ended with the score 2:2. Now they play in Rostov. Krasnodar needs only a victory. After Bayer the day before yesterday, there is not enough time to recover, probably Krasnodar will lose. But, on the other hand, Rostov will have the first match of the season, there is little match practice.

Comment

Krasnodar lost 1: 0. The schedule of games for the Cup of Russia was drawn up without taking into account the option of the passage of Krasnodar so far in the Europa League, and when it turned out that Bayer had passed Krasnodar, Krasnodar’s leadership asked Rostov’s management to transfer the game for one day to restore the players, but Rostov’s coach refused to transfer. Here is the result.

Comment

Am I alone at the Forum and talking to myself?))))

Comment

Gohspodzin,
                          Can u translate that message u sent in Russian plz.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

My droog, the weather is a little better in many parts of the world so we are out fanning our manghals (that isn't a euphemism)

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                              Gohspodzin,
                              Can u translate that message u sent in Russian plz.
                              Я посмеялся тому, что сегодня, в основном, только я пишу, словно сам с собой общаюсь на форуме)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                My droog, the weather is a little better in many parts of the world so we are out fanning our manghals (that isn't a euphemism)
                                I completely forgot what the Russian tourists were saying about Iranians who, on weekends, have picnics in nature with their families.

Comment

Working...
                                X