This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    this is not sardars fault...he did what he could....their coach is horrible...playing like so soft and sloppy resulted in this score....he needs to be fired...
    tactically speaking, Semak's Zenit has been soooooo damn 1 dimensional..... and predictable..! RPL opponents may be slow to catch on to this ....but not so in Europe..!
    they are badly in need of quality Attacking CM but not so sure there is much use for such position in Semak's team set up and playing tactics anyhow..!!

Comment

In my opinion Sardar played really good. He made one or two shots from far which were pretty close to become a goal. And that one ball he took volley was beautiful as well. Bad luck for him that the goalkeeper managed to save his shot, otherwise it would have become a really nice goal. I hope he comes to Germany to play in the Bundesliga, a better team will open him up more opportunities to really shine and show his potential :-)

Comment

Zenit's midfield is non-existent. They cannot link defense to attack if their life depended on it, so the poor forwards have to come back to the center of the field to start the attacks themselves. They desperately need additions in midfield specially a proper CAM if that guy Malcolm is gonna be out forever.

Now that Zenit is out of CL I don't think Russia has anything more to offer to Azmoun. If he wants to progress further he should leave this January to Germany/Italy/England/Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
          In my opinion Sardar played really good. He made one or two shots from far which were pretty close to become a goal. And that one ball he took volley was beautiful as well. Bad luck for him that the goalkeeper managed to save his shot, otherwise it would have become a really nice goal. I hope he comes to Germany to play in the Bundesliga, a better team will open him up more opportunities to really shine and show his potential :-)
          I agree, I think he executes his role absolutely fine. Sometimes it works for him, sometimes it doesn't. Today he had the only goal chance from Zenit which required a fantastic save, and his other two long shots were the only other chances Zenit had. Due to lack of service, they didn't have anything more. What do people want from him...?

My only criticism is his childish body language and how much energy he expends waving his hands about when he doesn't get a pass where he expects or if the other player loses the ball. This is endemic in a few iranian players but he does this the most.

It just seems a shame because he otherwise very good at anticipation, positioning himself and knowing where to be. Better than any iranian player. I just wish he would extend his natural instinct to overcome his childish tendencies.

Comment

figured Ratliski miss is gonna be too much for them to mask over with that scrub osorio kid..!!
            he not only anchors zenit's defense, also wins more challenges in MF and retain possession and sends more quality passes forward than all their other MFdrs combined..!!

there were a ton of scenarios that woulda seen them through still today, but that bitch Lady-luck totally snubbed them today and gave them the middle finger only..!!

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
              because people come here and want to teach me something and not open their eyes, do not realize it. cheghadr fosh dadid hamatun....i said what i think and what i warned you for some months. i said do not play with sardar azmoun vs. bahrain and iraq, and we got the result....but people come here, and say he scored vs. bayern munich 2,3 years ago and so on....stop dreamin. realize that this kid has most times no clue where he is runing, or is runing alibi, alibi defending and has no teknik...it is st petersburg which took him to a higher level not sardar azmoun taking the team to a higher level...in the important matches, when it comes to score and shine, vs. leipzig, benfica today, iraw, bahrain, he failed. but people here point out to the third or second or even fourth goal when his team play FK Ural, rubin kazan or whatever.
              Many people had a big mouth for weeks, hameh chi as dahaneshun miad birun, and this is KARE KHODA to punish their tongues today.....
              kare khoda
              you have personal issues with him. How can this same benfica count against him today (when by all accounts he was still most dangerous zenit player) but not count for him when he scored a few weeks ago against them? How does lyon away not count as big game? How does two goals vs lokomotiv not count as big game? How did south Korea in biggest WCQ not count as big game?

Azmoun is a good center forward, he is not messi or god. If he doesnt get quality service like any other forward he will find it difficult to score...

anyways, for somebody who supposedly hold UEFA A license the way you are reacting in this board is more reminiscent of some teenage kid with high school beef... You as a trained coach should know (or in any other profession for that matter) that personal matter and hashieh shouldnt cloud your professional, objective, fact based judgements!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                I agree, I think he executes his role absolutely fine. Sometimes it works for him, sometimes it doesn't. Today he had the only goal chance from Zenit which required a fantastic save, and his other two long shots were the only other chances Zenit had. Due to lack of service, they didn't have anything more. What do people want from him...?

My only criticism is his childish body language and how much energy he expends waving his hands about when he doesn't get a pass where he expects or if the other player loses the ball. This is endemic in a few iranian players but he does this the most.

It just seems a shame because he otherwise very good at anticipation, positioning himself and knowing where to be. Better than any iranian player. I just wish he would extend his natural instinct to overcome his childish tendencies.
                Agree with everything you say. If he can have a coach which works on his attitude

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  kare khoda
                  you have personal issues with him. How can this same benfica count against him today (when by all accounts he was still most dangerous zenit player) but not count for him when he scored a few weeks ago against them? How does lyon away not count as big game? How does two goals vs lokomotiv not count as big game? How did south Korea in biggest WCQ not count as big game?

Azmoun is a good center forward, he is not messi or god. If he doesnt get quality service like any other forward he will find it difficult to score...

anyways, for somebody who supposedly hold UEFA A license the way you are reacting in this board is more reminiscent of some teenage kid with high school beef... You as a trained coach should know (or in any other profession for that matter) that personal matter and hashieh shouldnt cloud your professional, objective, fact based judgements!
                  Spot on.

Comment

Agha jan ,chera gush nemidi. PLAYING WITH SARDAR AZMOUN IS PLAYING WITH........

He who laughs last, laughs longest...
                    It's so strange reading these posts. You'd think he had dome something to you or your family.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      So who is our best player than Saeed? Who has better combination play, anticipation, strangth, speed, acceleration, shot strength, offensive headers, defensive headers?
                      Who has more CL goals?
                      Who has more CL goals against CL winning clubs?
                      Who has a higher CL goalscoring ratio?
                      Who has more combined goals and assists?
                      Who has more goals for TM?
                      Who has a higher goals per games ratio for TM (after the period when teams like Maldives improved)?
                      Dude, man aslan in harfaro ghabul nadaram, and not even the questions. It is not important that he scored CL goals against bayern munich or lyon or whoever. I say that this player is not in form and do not help us in team melli for playing 90 minutes, specially starting. Playing with him is most time of the match playin with 10 men. watch it, Dzuyba and others run, control, try to do something, but azmoun is more like alibi runining here and there...and i am somebody which says what is going on, when we have a difficult situation and point out to what is wrong or the better solution. Our team melli, with that middlefield, with a 4-3-3 open between the lines can NOT AFFORD a player which do not attack, help, control the ball and service it to the flanks as the center player. I say NOW and for the last months, this player was the wrong player (same as Shojaei) for playing Bahrain and Iraq. And i still say it. We should have a played with Taremi and/or Rezaei and Gholizadeh. Yes Wilmots and Co. are fault..they send the team into race. but all i want is a realistic observation of Azmoun and some others players, as we have damn our last chance to qualify for the next stage. In 2004, 2005 i did the same, and asked Vahid Hashemian a lot of times to please help us and come back to team melli, that time, we could qualify vs. jordan and qatar and advance, and later qualify to the next round.

All in all ,some of you have a big mouth and tongue, fosh midid, tohin mikonid, and this is very low level of communication..

btw "kare khoda" which i said, is not what i really mean, more it was because to pay back some of your comments
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

mods this is ridiculous. Saaed Guardiola has made it clear his position, others have asserted theirs. We cant have every single post on this damn thread dedicated to him arguing that azmoun is garbage and shouldnt be near TM, vs the rest of forum telling him otherwise, filled with personal insults towards azmoun, ranting and raving about kare khoda, etc, etc.
                        What the hell is this?

Comment

mods this is ridiculous. Saaed Guardiola has made it clear his position, others have asserted theirs. We cant have every single post on this damn thread dedicated to him arguing that azmoun is garbage and shouldnt be near TM, vs the rest of forum telling him otherwise, filled with personal insults towards azmoun, ranting and raving about kare khoda, etc, etc.
                          What the hell is this?
                          darim sohbat mikonim. mods mods nakon wase ma. we are now right after the match, we can talk and dicuss, i am not arguing. you want a lively discussion on this board, you can have it....enghadr bikar ham nistam ke bekhaim tamame vakht rajibe in sohbat konim. his team is out now, not important anymore if he scores the third or forth goal against fk ural, orenburg and co. said before the match today, that he has the chance to show what he is made off. he and his team did not deliver. what counts is the two matches in June 2020. ..shab bekheir. bacheha mochkaerim. khasteh nabashid.
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

-

Comment

darim sohbat mikonim. mods mods nakon wase ma. we are now right after the match, we can talk and dicuss, i am not arguing. you want a lively discussion on this board, you can have it....enghadr bikar ham nistam ke bekhaim tamame vakht rajibe in sohbat konim. his team is out now, not important anymore if he scores the third or forth goal against fk ural, orenburg and co. said before the match today, that he has the chance to show what he is made off. he and his team did not deliver. what counts is the two matches in June 2020. ..shab bekheir. bacheha mochkaerim. khasteh nabashid.
                            sleep tight knowing khoda was on your side in internet feud about some iranian footballer bro. Kare khoda bood after all, you got the last laugh, also the most honest laugh. Damet garm

Comment

sleep tight knowing khoda was on your side in internet feud about some iranian footballer bro. Kare khoda bood after all, you got the last laugh, also the most honest laugh. Damet garm
                              mokhlesim.
                              sigpic

-

Comment

Are you for real or is this just a joke for you?

One hour ago:

Mods should deal with you . not your first time. I said what it is for three months now, but now you realised it. Some people should really wake up and specially apologize for their bad words...
                                Please guys, complete the sentence... Playing with Azmoun is playing with .......
                                Bazikon nist ke, teknik nadare...
                                Now

darim sohbat mikonim. mods mods nakon wase ma.
                                So it's OK to ask for mods on other people but then "mods mods nakon wase ma".
                                Are you for real?

Comment

Working...
                                X