Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shomareye 10 Ural che gohe sagie, say mikone Sardar ra masdoom kone.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He actually swapped shirts with a guy. I think the Ural player thinks he'll be big one day.

Comment

Sardar emroz vaghean khaste nabashe, 90 daghighe david o jangid va gole piroozie Zenit ra zad.

Be nazar mirese ba yek angizeye ziad va khod-bavarie bala daare baazi mikone.

Panjshanbe ba Villareal baazi daran dar EL.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Barrios is such a good player, a lot of Premier Leauge teams wanted him if I'm not mistaken... (Everton, Spurs, Liverpool)

Comment

damn missed the game..!!
            musta been in middle of night my time..!?
            any extended highlights..?
            musta had an impressive performance
            whoscored well above everyone else on the pitch...! lets hope he left plenty in the tank for next Thursday's Europa fixture..!!
            https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...-St-Petersburg

found the 1st half on Youtube.

try to watch at work, hopefully wont get shut down by then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZYO0H3cwSM
            Last edited by BacheLot; 03-02-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

His goal

https://youtu.be/o-QAXBmaJq4

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                Wow, that was a super quick reaction and goal from azmoun.

Looks like azmoun made the right choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                  classic sardar goal beautifully struck header in the corner. zenit are going to be so dangerous in the air with him and dzubya up front together
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar can finally play, doesn't have to worry about his TM players.
                    As much as I love TM, feel all our players get drained within that dynamic. Playing outside the country gives them oxygen, less expectations, more professionalism.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

He scored in their 1-0 away win at Ural Yekaterinburg.

He has had a good start with his new team. He was not doing too well at Kazan this year so it was a good move for him
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Lucky Azmun, rarely when players start to play in a new team so successfully. The guide already believes that Azmun for two first games paid for its cost.

Comment

The fact of having few former teammates and a coach who fully trust his game helped his integration with Zenit. Plus he has been in the country for 6 years now.

Comment

Comment

Next up: Europa League Round of 16, Zenit vs. Villareal, March 7th 9:55am PST.
                              Keep up the good work Sardar, you have 80 million fans who are cheering for you all over the world!

Comment

The thing about Azmoun is that the things he does well, aerial attack and pestering defenders one on one, are very very hard to defend for even the best defenders. So when he is on a good team with proper service he becomes a serious weapon. The only times he is nullified is when his team plays ultra defensive or when he is double/triple teamed because the team lacks any other offensive talent. On a team like Zenit he will score goals in buckets.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X