This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Azmoun is a solid PK taker but let's not get ahead of ourselves; Dzyuba is still the best PK taker on that squad. Only reason he took the PK was because Dzyuba was out.
    dzyuba's a bear

Comment

That was sorta of a very nervy & challenging PK situation though & he stepped up & dispatched it like a champ ..!
      I’m sure their coach would take note of that.... if Dyzuba start to trip on that front ..!

Comment

He is putting in some hard work, and it paid off

Comment

Azmoun makes Russian Week 2 TOTW

Comment

Hey guys, a little off topic but still related to Sardar:

Does anyone have a clip of just the first goal in this compilation? youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCImDLp9EoE

I haven't been able to find a clip of that goal alone. Anyone recognize the team he was facing?

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
              Hey guys, a little off topic but still related to Sardar:
              Does anyone have a clip of just the first goal in this compilation? youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCImDLp9EoE
              I haven't been able to find a clip of that goal alone. Anyone recognize the team he was facing?
              Looks like Rostov V FC Dynamo Moscow. Cant find a clip though.. ill keep looking.
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

That was Dynamo Moscow from 2-3 seasons ago

Comment

Here ya go..
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFN8j28cwtY
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                    Thanks a lot man! - that's probably my favourite goal of his, along withe the turns he did VS Qatar and VS Zenit recently.

Much appreciated!

Comment

Thanks a lot man! - that's probably my favourite goal of his, along withe the turns he did VS Qatar and VS Zenit recently.

Much appreciated!
                      vs Zenit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                        lol @ the punk-ass, narekhar sia defender getting totally owned on the play, going down like a Tijuana whore, crying foul..!! ha ha ha

isnt he that famous nigerian defender ....? whats his face?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          vs Zenit?
                          Was a mistake. I meant VS Lokomotiv Moscow in the Russian Cup match they lost 3-2 but azmoun scored both, including that great turn.

Comment

MOTM against Sochi is none other than Sardar!

Comment

Comment

Watching Sardar at Zenit I feel this team is so made for him...I have a feeling he will extend his contract pretty soon!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X