Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is our new superstar and knock on wood will stay that way for the next 10 years! [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji3590][emoji1373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

played 82'
      looked sharp and played hard in shitt conditions

i think he has a knack for a bit of dramatics ...!! before his sprint for PK goal, he went down holding his ankle with no one near him...!! he may have stepped funny on muddy pitch felt something ?? or that's just his emo to get the defenders to sleep on him thinking he is injured or something..?
      did very well to get to shield the defender and get to the loose ball but again in 1v1 situation took too many heavy touches in his attempt to round the keeper and in a way was bailed out with a PK call by a late challenge by the CB..!!
      later on, shortly before getting subbed out, again he did quiet well to get to another loose ball in backfield but effed up the 1v1 with typical laxy daisy play and and bit of heavy touches ..!!
      he had a great run and pass back to Dyzuba for a sure assist but he effed up the tap-in as defender got a little touch to ball prior he could put it away..!!

excellent game overall from Sardar but clearly he is still struggling with 1v1 finishing...!! in fact he should ask his coach to set up a clinic for him in the training .... he has to improve himself to get a marquee transfer he clearly deserves otherwise..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        played 82'
        looked sharp and played hard in shitt conditions
        i think he has a knack for a bit of dramatics ...!! before his sprint for PK goal, he went down holding his ankle with no one near him...!! he may have stepped funny on muddy pitch felt something ?? or that's just his emo to get the defenders to sleep on him thinking he is injured or something..?
        did very well to get to shield the defender and get to the loose ball but again in 1v1 situation took too many heavy touches in his attempt to round the keeper and in a way was bailed out with a PK call by a late challenge by the CB..!!
        later on, shortly before getting subbed out, again he did quiet well to get to another loose ball in backfield but effed up the 1v1 with typical laxy daisy play and and bit of heavy touches ..!!
        he had a great run and pass back to Dyzuba for a sure assist but he effed up the tap-in as defender got a little touch to ball prior he could put it away..!!
        excellent game overall from Sardar but clearly he is still struggling with 1v1 finishing...!! in fact he should ask his coach to set up a clinic for him in the training .... he has to improve himself to get a marquee transfer he clearly deserves otherwise..!!
        I think he did well with his 1 on 1 for the penalty , showed strikers intuition to get in the situation and took the ball around the goalie well and would have scored if not for the foul. The touches did slightly go further forward but this was due to how wet the pitch was.

Overall from what I Saw he did well, some of the Zenit ball play was terrible though and hopefully as the season progresses they will play more as a team. Sardar is more comfortable playing up front with Dzyuba though.

Comment

Maybe you guys should rewatch the penalty scene. He rounded the keeper perfectly and was putting it into an empty net. Was not bailed out at all, the challenge prevented him from a certain goal.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Maybe you guys should rewatch the penalty scene. He rounded the keeper perfectly and was putting it into an empty net. Was not bailed out at all, the challenge prevented him from a certain goal.
            What I said 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              What I said 😀
              Im in agreement with you .

Comment

you guys may well be right, he coulda well scored there but he seemed to have left himself with a very narrow angle to squeeze the final ball through too..!! woulda been a tough finish, but i suppose likely non the less..!!?
                also that the defender didnt make any contact with his shooting (right) foot in that instance either but his follow through took out his planting left foot which justified the PK call..!!

anyways, just didnt seem as convincing of a 1v1 with keeper finish as ive seen frequently from marquee forwards in top EU leagues but good one nonetheless, considering the miserable playing conditions i suppose..!!

Comment

Love this pic, including the kids in the stands.

Comment

Interesting how Azmoun takes the penalties now. I feel like Zenit is trying to showcase him more to maximize their impending sale. Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Interesting how Azmoun takes the penalties now. I feel like Zenit is trying to showcase him more to maximize their impending sale. Smart.
                      Whatever the reason, I'm all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        No they have a Deal, Azmoun critized that he lost the golden boot last year because he took too little penalties although amongst the team he is known as a solid penalty taker hence the team decided in favor of Azmoun and he will take them this season. Another reason why Azmoun should not think about leaving this team (at least not that season)....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

zenith is smart they let him take peanlty so his sharpness and scoring dont drop hence later when playing champions league and all that they get the best out of him

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            No they have a Deal, Azmoun critized that he lost the golden boot last year because he took too little penalties although amongst the team he is known as a solid penalty taker hence the team decided in favor of Azmoun and he will take them this season. Another reason why Azmoun should not think about leaving this team (at least not that season)....

any source for this? I dont remember hearing azmoun criticizing the team for not letting him take more penalties?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

can you post source? To my knowledge that never happened. Sardar congratulated Chalov and said that he doesnt care about individual awards, only the success of the team.

They allowed to take pk on last day of season bc he was still in with a chance of catching chalov. They let him take it today because dzyuba wasnt on the pitch. Dzyuba is the first choice taker, then sardar.

Comment

Azmoun is a solid PK taker but let's not get ahead of ourselves; Dzyuba is still the best PK taker on that squad. Only reason he took the PK was because Dzyuba was out.

Comment

Working...
                                X