X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:0 now lol

Comment

5-0, azmoun on the counter keeps the ball and plays the winger a good ball who squares it and Driussi scores it .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun has 9 goals so far in the league this season

Comment

dang
          Zenit do a reverse of BHA
          5-0 drubbing of Anzehi

woke up late missed his goal and assist but from 60min on that i saw it was a one way traffic ... Sardar came very close to adding to his assist and goal

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He is now 2nd best scorer. 2 goals behind Chalov
            http://terrikon.com/soccer/russia/championship/strikers
            with 3 less matches played @ that...!!
            if he tops the chart by season's end, which looks quiet likely atm, im fairly sure he'd get snatched by a top league club..!!

Comment

With 6 points lead on top of the table, slowly they need to let Azmoun to take P.K. Specially toward the end of season.

Comment

Sardar is such a joy to watch. Even when he's not directly involved in a goal (scoring or assisting), he is hustling, working, and earning his team an opportunity to score (including on the 3rd and 5th goal of today's match)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Sardar is such a joy to watch. Even when he's not involved directly in a goal (scoring or assisting), he is hustling, working, and earning his team an opportunity to score (including on the 3rd and 5th goal of today's match)

Exactly, there were people swearing at him in the world cup and i didn't get it - I thought he was always fighting and positioning himself off the ball very well.

I'm glad that for the first time he is in a team which is stacked and wealthy. For Iran, Rubin and Rostov he just didn't have the midfielders behind him that he has now.

I really hope he makes top scorer

Comment

Sardar is the pride of Iranian football these days. What a season he’s having
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Exactly, there were people swearing at him in the world cup and i didn't get it - I thought he was always fighting and positioning himself off the ball very well.

i get it, that he was pulled way back to inside our own half and was forced to play more of a DM role...! but his defensive hustle/effort was HalfAssish and his Pressing Pace of the opposition was well below that of all of his teammates and his intensity of effort left much more to be desired..! (especially so in the first two matches)
                      he was pretty much lollygaging from side to side of the pitch most of the time and seemed utterly ineffective in closing down passing lanes and/or hurrying the opposition MFdrs into a bad pass..!! in short his whole playing demeanor, especially defensive hustle lacked the necessary (WC Levels..!!) haste, eagerness and Urgency..!

i was pitch side witnessing it first hand (@ times, even noticed CQ hand gesturing and encouraging him to press harder and him attempting to put some fire under his ass from the sidelines..!)

it was only after the Spain clash and him getting mouthful from fans that he finally woke up and applied himself much better on the pitch vs Portugal..!

besides those, he played a solid game winning many headers from aliAsghari aimless high balls sent in forward from our backline and combined well with players around him on the few occasions we got a chance to push forward into opposition half..!!
                      off course he Fked up that vital 1v1 chance in Morocco game .....have you forgotten how much shitt Khatibi got(still getting) for doing so..!?? you simply can not afford to do that @ WC .... because such chances are rare AF..! Not to mention, that he got owned and dispossessed Nearly EVERY TIME He tried to beat his immediate marker off a dribble..!

all that is part of the game and can be forgiven but his wanking out on Social Media afterwards and quitting antics is hard to be ignored/excused/forgotten all too easily...!

Comment

Just watched the highlight, he could easy have scored a hat trick, still wasting lot of chances.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160486...5%D9%88%D9%86)

Comment

Damn....if he didn't miss so many chances he would have been the league's top scorer a long time ago.

Hope he continues to score though!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Just watched the highlight, he could easy have scored a hat trick, still wasting lot of chances.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160486...5%D9%88%D9%86)
                            My take from the highlights is that he actually did extremely well. In one instance, he could've passed instead of shooting but the rest of them were fine shots that were saved.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                              My take from the highlights is that he actually did extremely well. In one instance, he could've passed instead of shooting but the rest of them were fine shots that were saved.
                              Agreed. He creates numerous scoring opportunities, and not all of them come to fruition. But, it’s the creation of chances that matters, as they will eventually lead to goals.

Comment

Sardar is an extremely active forward. I think his finishing is decent, definitely wasteful at times but he's the sort of player that would compensate for that by just being so intelligent and active and creating a lot of chances out of seemingly nothing.

If he can prime himself to be a bit more lethal in front of goal with the chances he gets, he would be fit for any big name european club. Really happy that he is at Zenit right now though.

Comment

Working...
                                X