X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Two things are true at the same time:

1. Sardar deserves to be nominated for the best international player based on his numbers in Russia.

2. Sardar is immensely overrated, and would not make it in a proper league.
    I would argue that you do not have enough evidence to state that the section in bold is "true"....

All we know at the moment is that Sardar is still young at 24 so still arguably 3-4 years away from reaching the striker's peak. And has some amazing traits in terms of anticipation, heading (both attacking and defence), off-the-ball and link up play, and to me his technique on finishing is very good too. But he has problems with his temperament. The tangibles being that he has a fairly good domestic record overall now for Zenit and an outstanding goals-to-games ratio for Rostov and Zenit in the champions league.

So even objectively, many scouts understandably have been looking at him, and why he is by far and away our most valued player https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/iran...te/verein/3582

Comment

I don't get why we, as Iranians, constantly bash, demean and underrate our own players. Aren't we supposed to do the opposite? Give them support, promotion, hype, and confidence? Isn't that what being a fan is all about? We must acknowledge that us fans have a very large footprint on a player's psyche, mentality, confidence, and ultimately, success. Which is exactly why Sardar "retired" after the WC due to the social media abuse.

If Sardar never plays another day of football, I am immensely proud of him and he will be remembered as one of Iran's best strikers ever. Most CL goals, Russian champion, one of the best and most important players on a CL team, 32 goals in 50 TM caps. All at the tender age of 24.

Damet garm, Sardar! I for one, love you, and believe in you, and know you can do even more and better than your already-immense accomplishments.

Comment

ITs the classic iranian mentality. Jealous people who contribute nothing shitting on and demeaning those who are ACTUALLY making positive contributions. Nobody can argue seriously sardar has not been as asset to TM, he is already one of our top scorers of all time. Out of this generation he is the most TALENTED and has achieved the MOST of any other player, nobody can argue against this. He has not yet developed into a leader, it could still happen. But to call for his benching, call him massively overrated, etc, etc.

Have some shame. The guy is our only potentially top player, lets build him up and not belittle him. He has progressed well in his career up until now. I am not sure why he would fail in a big league if his record in champions league is so spectacular???? I am not sure why he is just a good player for the last touch when his assists record this season especially is so strong??? I am not sure why he is a lazy player when he consistently runs similar distances to his teammates???

If you have a personal problem with a player, maybe you should state that before you give your technical analysis of their performance. The two things are separate. You can criticize his personality or lack thereof at times, you can criticize his childish behavior at times, but to argue that he is technically , performance based, not a strong player is just a complete lie.

Comment

Insulting a guy like Saeed_Noro who is posting here when some were still playing with their toys in their back yard... , Not the first time this guy does this when he get emotional and go unnoticed.
          I don't agree with Saeed opinion regarding Sardar but he has right to express his opinion like anyone else, no need to insult someone because he simply doesn't agree with us.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar is fine, he is not perfect otherwise he would have been a top striker in world but he is one of the best forward we ever had and I have seen alot beleive me.
            He didn't get any service in last two matches tbh, blame the coach not him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Insulting a guy like Saeed_Noro who is posting here when some were still playing with their toys in their back yard... , Not the first time this guy does this when he get emotional and go unnoticed.
              I don't agree with Saeed opinion regarding Sardar but he has right to express his opinion like anyone else, no need to insult someone because he simply doesn't agree with us.

5 members before me used far stronger words than I did. Only one insulting is you with some more bs about my age, a total nonfactor as you dont know my age and ones age doesnt mean that one cannot discuss critically a supposedly older members opinions on football. In fact, if you are able to read, you will see I said his criticism of sardar's character and maturity is totally acceptable, as long as that discussion is not being brought in to the one regarding his technical proficiency on the pitch.

Comment

inarsenewetrust & Iran19!

COOL IT OFF AND STOP THIS IMMATURE BACK AND FORTH!
                FRIENDLY WARNING TO BOTH OF YOU:
                LEARN TO IGNORE ONE ANOTHER IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE EACH OTHER’S POSTS! AND DON’T GO OFF-TOPIC!
                OTHERWISE BANS WILL FOLLOW!
                Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-16-2019, 10:49 PM.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Mahbod Jan I always respected Saeed Noro but he is trolling with this Azmoun stuff

He keeps repeating the same point in different threads but whenever someone responds with points he doesn't have a response....

What is the objective of a post like this that he just made now?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum....php?p=2666830

I don't know what was said in the deleted posts but surely we should be able to defend the ability of this player.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post

LEARN TO IGNORE ONE ANOTHER IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE EACH OTHER’S POSTS! AND DON’T GO OFF-TOPIC!
                    Can everyone just be nice and respectful with each other please .

Comment

Azmoun already back in Russia and just in time for Ozdoev birthday party!

Comment

Sardar isn't a miracle worker. He is a professional football player.

If Sardar was a miracle worker then Pizarro with all his success with Bayern would help Peru go to the last 4 World Cups.

Seriously, some of you don’t really think before you post. As if the head coach, game plan, team chemistry, team formation means nothing.

Before some idiot points out “Sardar isn’t Pizarro”, I know that ding dong. The point is he is a player who is succeeding with his European club. He shouldn’t be expected to pull a horse out of a hat when his national team can’t connect 3 passes in the opposing teams half..

Stop blaming Azmoun for bullshit that isn’t his fault. We should be proud to have him and I’m sure he wants the best for his national team too.

Comment

Sardar is by far the best player Iran has produced since Karimi.

I'd put his footballing skills in the same league as Karimi, Daie, Bagheri and Mahdavikia even though his personality in character is sub-par

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post

I don't think a lot of users realize that you can modify their setting to avoid seeing comments made by specific users. One of the best settings on PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
                              I would like to suggest that we should exercise a bit more discretion before publishing any photo we find on the web
                              These can potentially prove to be damaging for our boys and get them into trouble with the akhound regime.
                              Most of us live outside of iran and are not worry about many thing but these poor kids have to deal with IR and its Vahshi regime. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                I would like to suggest that we should exercise a bit more discretion before publishing any photo we find on the web
                                These can potentially prove to be damaging for our boys and get them into trouble with the akhound regime.
                                Most of us live outside of iran and are not worry about many thing but these poor kids have to deal with IR and its Vahshi regime. Thanks
                                I removed the initial post because I understand what you are saying, however, this picture was already uploaded by his Zenit teammate(s) previously to social media.

Comment

Working...
                                X