This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Sardar with his worse rating (5.6) since joining Zenit.
    absolute retarded rating..! he scored a legit goal, was denied another point blank with a fluke save...! his positioning and movement in and around the box was nearly flawless... and he wasnt properly serviced for shittt, much of the match..!

Comment

this dough-boy ...beast of a man ....rakitsky is such a fkin stud all around footballer..! can defend like a boss and equally efficient pushing up the pitch like MFdr with dead-ball mastery to boot..!
      i'd give my left nut to have such a caliber player for TM..!
      watch him get a Monster size transfer to an elite club soon..!

Comment

One thing that I just noted/appreciated today while watching Sardar: in addition to his amazing leaping abilities and football IQ of being in the right place at the right time, he can really accelerate and get to the front of the pack out of nowhere. All around, he's developing into such a dangerous player. We're very lucky!

Comment

Comment

Comment

And here is the "official" translation"/summary of Sardar's interview above on the official Zenit website:

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2019-08-...nut-vremya.htm

At the end of the match there was a fight between the teams. What happened?

We were feeling the pressure and that's football. We needed to take our time more and we didn't manage to score, then the fight happened.

What do you think about the goal you scored at the beginning of the match? Should it have stood?

That is not my job to say, its the refs. My job is to play football, so I can’t say anything.

How do you feel now? At the beginning of the match it looked like you got injured and were going to come off?

Their player really got me, but I think that it was not on purpose

Comment

^ Sardar is maturing in every aspect. I am impressed by how he talked about the game. A world of difference compared to only a year ago.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Has been while he haven't scored off the header.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Yes, but it's not for lack of attempts. As you see from the photos posted of previous matches, he is in the air for any set piece pass near him (with astonishing heights at that). It's only a matter of time before he gets more.

Comment

been a while since he had the chance to do so.

Comment

Fan of Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          been a while since he had the chance to do so.
                          He at least got few chances in one of the games i have seen recently.

Comment

He at least got few chances in one of the games i have seen recently.
                            headers? Not that I remember. Last few games service from wide hasnt been that good.

Comment

Zenit: on #WorldPhotographyDay lets say hi to the team photographer and club legend Vyacheslav Evdokimov! (guess who in the picture?)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                headers? Not that I remember. Last few games service from wide hasnt been that good.
                                Last one I remember was the beautiful goal he scored against Vietnam for TM in AC on Saman's amazing serve.

Comment

Working...
                                X