This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    The thing is that PSG is always unlucky with injuries + tons of games to play left and right.
    i suppose and PSG looks a rich, foolish-sum-spending club, so i suppose once they splash the serious cash at Zenit, they'll do the rest of convincing him to join up..!?

Comment

He looks very happy at Zenit. Doubt he's going anywhere soon.

Comment

I bet if I crop all the tops off the images, you can still identify Sardar based on his calves alone

Comment

I think he will leave in the summer. The way he spoke in recent interviews in Iran its clear that he is not opposed to a move at all, and wants to be in top leagues/teams. But also he is not dumb to take a random crappy midtable team offer (which I dont even think is a possibility because most midtable teams cannot afford him, maybe only a few english ones).

On the other side, a major factor pushing him to go is probably going to be zenit. Players like Azmoun, Barrios, Driussi, Malcom, Rigoni, etc all fit a certain profile for them, similar to Paredes who they sold to PSG for 50 mil EU. They are players who are younger, but have experience and can contribute to winning league, competing in CL immediately with little need to incorporate them in slowly or do a ton of work with them. They are also players who they can sign for sums that are reasonable but have a good chance of making decent profits on them by having them play in a stable strong team and in european competition.

Ribalta is their sporting director (director of juventus when they were totally turned around, signing guys like pogba, alex sandro, etc). He knows that Azmouns price will not increase as a player of his profile in Russia. This is pretty much the max they can get for him, around 25-30 mil EU. In kokorin they have a ready replacement who wont cost a penny, and they can keep dzyuba and still have great chance of winning domestic league and doing solid in CL. Will represent great business for them making 20mil EU or so from azmoun sale net.

He wont leave in january but I think towards the summer we will see a clear queue of teams forming for his services.

Comment

First Zenit game this year is on Feb. 29th. But who's counting? =)

Comment

Azmoun started the second half and scored a hattrick against 'Al Uwaynah' in a 10-0 win.

first goal
              second goal
              third goal

next friendly is against Red Bull Salzburg on 1/25.

Comment

Seems like Kokorin coming back is going to be a good thing for Zenit.

Im guessing Malcom is still unfit for playing, hopefully he can join in on the next friendly.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Comment

Comment

Heading back to Russia from Qatar training camp

Comment

Russias Winterbreak is a Pain in the butt....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

good to see Malcolm back for Zenit, although it's a shame they didn't qualify for the next round of UCL or even make 3rd place to compete in the Europa League.

Comment

Day 1 of training in Spain
                            Last edited by webmaster; 01-29-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

If I was the next coach of Team Melli, and I’m not even joking when I say this,

I would seriously watch and analyze Sardar’s matches with Zenit and try to figure out how we can replicate one form of tactic (a long with formation) to feed Sardar balls for Team Melli.

I’m NOT saying to build the team around him, I’m saying to take ideas and try to replicate the best scenarios so we can give the ball to Sardar more.

Comment

I think if we can do 2/3rds of what Zenit does when it comes to feeding balls to Sardar up front, it will help our team a lot. Right now our situation is not looking good and any idea we can present to the new head coach is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X