This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    whats the latest on that thug new striker they transferred in from Prison FC..?lol what was his name? kor korin..?
    is that the guy on last row right side in the pic.?
    when is he expected to be seeing action..!!?
    if he gets the ground running.....then i can possibly see Zenit offloading sardar next summer..!?
    russian fa have barred him from being registered until next season I think.

Sardar is way more prolific and better all around than kokorin ever was/is. His best spell came with mancini where he played on wing or up top in 4-2-3-1. He will definitely be a good addition to this Zenit team in terms of helping out with rotation, but replacing sardar would be a definite downgrade.

When people say sardar should move to a "proper" team, I cant help but think they are totally oblivious/naive/have some sort of anti russian bias. I agree that it would be a natural progression to see sardar in UCL team of top 4 league, but to suggest zenit arent a proper team is ridiculous if you look at their results and performances in the past 18 months (performances this season ESP). The best way to gauge for sardar himself if the move is a good one is to honestly ask himself if the interested party is better than zenit, and if they can provide him a situation where can be as successful as in zenit. I woud say top 4 teams of top 4 leagues are, and maybe 3-4 other ones in those leagues as well. The likes of Leipzieg who they play soon, dortmund are my two preferred destinations.

Again, I am sure he is just focussing fully on zenit. They can do something very interesting this year with potentially a nice CL run, second consecutive league title (very uncommon recently in RPL). If a team in the calibre of what I mentioned makes an offer for sardar to be their main man, he should definitely consider it, but anything less would just be retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      This has been addressed many times in this thread but the there’s two goals us as fans have in a transfer of Sardar

1) Entertainment
      2) His improvement as a player

I think at the moment both of those are being met by Zenit. I definitely enjoy watching their matches every week and he is without a doubt improving a lot of his game there. Really would have to be a MASSIVE move off the back of some killer form for that to change.
      i agree but you'r missing at least One other Key desire of sardar/tm fans, which is " club's worldwide Prestige" ...!!
      fans want their best and most promising footballer to at least at some point be applying his trade at a more Elite EU club in at least top 3 leagues in the world..!

that concern could well be alleviated (@ least Temporarily) if Zenit manages to make a much deeper run in CL this time than they've done in their past..!! a magical CL run similar to what Ajax pulled last year ..! otherwise he'd forever be tagged as that "Big fish in a Small pond" player..!!

ps;
      being a somewhat pessimistic, mostly a self-serving greedy fan that i am, personally would love it if he can hang in Zenit at least one more season..!!
      right now i have it way too good as sardar fan and fear any change..!! Zenit plays a damn attractive, high energy, attacking football..!! they are in CL/uefa cup almost every year...! they have a beautiful stadium and crazy mad and beautiful fan-base, my man is a sure starter and he thrives in that system of play..! i have an on demand, Free, HD broadcast of his games week in week out..! the only damn thing lacking is english commentary and media following, which can well be tolerated so long i can see and assess his performance by my own two eyes..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        russian fa have barred him from being registered until next season I think.

Sardar is way more prolific and better all around than kokorin ever was/is. His best spell came with mancini where he played on wing or up top in 4-2-3-1. He will definitely be a good addition to this Zenit team in terms of helping out with rotation, but replacing sardar would be a definite downgrade.

When people say sardar should move to a "proper" team, I cant help but think they are totally oblivious/naive/have some sort of anti russian bias. I agree that it would be a natural progression to see sardar in UCL team of top 4 league, but to suggest zenit arent a proper team is ridiculous if you look at their results and performances in the past 18 months (performances this season ESP). The best way to gauge for sardar himself if the move is a good one is to honestly ask himself if the interested party is better than zenit, and if they can provide him a situation where can be as successful as in zenit. I woud say top 4 teams of top 4 leagues are, and maybe 3-4 other ones in those leagues as well. The likes of Leipzieg who they play soon, dortmund are my two preferred destinations.

Again, I am sure he is just focussing fully on zenit. They can do something very interesting this year with potentially a nice CL run, second consecutive league title (very uncommon recently in RPL). If a team in the calibre of what I mentioned makes an offer for sardar to be their main man, he should definitely consider it, but anything less would just be retarded.
        On top of everything you said, zenit is just a well ran organization. Everything about them is truly world class - no surprise guys like witsel, hulk, danny, etc. spent their prime years in Zenit. Only way sardar should leave is for top 4 team in top 4 league with a guaranteed role of some sort.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I really enjoy Zenit. All the games are on Youtube, they are a really fun team to interact with. Azmoun is happy and thriving there and his place in the team is pretty comfortable. It is also a team that will always be competitive in its league and have a place in Europe. Look at Jahanbakhsh's situation. Be careful what you wish for.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

today azmoun gona smoke rb leipzig, even though i have to say leipzig is a strong team.

Comment

Training pics the night before the game:

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Training pics the night before the game:

his calves are seriously something out of national geographic magazine lol.

Comment

the next thing he's gotta work on in training to improve is to not show so much of the ball when dribbling and keep the ball much closer to his feet..!
                  he has been dispossessed while trying to dribble past his markers way too many times for my/elite-club-scout's liking.. .!!
                  perhaps AK8 could give him some pointers on how to put the ball in his joorab while dribbling ...!!?
                  he needs to score a goal tomorrow to keep relative pace with the striker elites of CL..!!

Comment

azmoun starting today game

Comment

Comment

Why isn’t lunev starting?

Comment

List of links: https://footybite.com/football/rb-le...t-live-stream/

Comment

Comment

If you understand German, here are some free legal audio only streams, starting 18:55 German time:

MDR AKTUELL hören im MP3-Format (128 kbit/s M3U)
                              http://avw.mdr.de/streams/284340-0_mp3_high.m3u

MDR AKTUELL hören im MP3-Format (56 kbit/s M3U)
                              http://avw.mdr.de/streams/284340-0_mp3_low.m3u

MDR AKTUELL hören im AAC-Format (128 kbit/s M3U)
                              http://avw.mdr.de/streams/284340-0_aac_high.m3u

Comment

If you don't want to get pissed off don't watch the racist english channel version...they pissed me off within a minute and I changed the channel....yet again mentioning that zenit's danger man is not Sardar...

Comment

Working...
                                X