X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should send this Kokorin guy to IFF so he can bang some heads together

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Zenit should have never resigned someone who uses violence like that and to tell you the truth I expected a little more about our Forum Staff when it comes to violence and racism. Sorry to see this guy as Sardar's teammate.
      Please report any post you find offensive. We monitor the forum against specific guidelines. Some posts may not readily fit or be borderline to these criteria. Reporting an offensive post would have it reviewed through an escalation process.

Thanks.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Stupid ass is more like it...
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          I know we're going off topic but how can you guys say hitting someone in the head with a chair is bad ass? No matter the reason, it should never happen!
          More like a jackass than bad ass. Only a coward and a loser would do such a thing.

The term “bad ass” applies to someone who manages to beat someone in a battle on a rink. Hitting an old man in an eatery is nothing but cowardice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            A few hours before that, he and his buddy beat some poor driver and gave him brain damage.
            People like that should be sentenced to years in prison. Being fully served and cared by his fellow cell Mates!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope this guy doesn't cause trouble in the locker room. Zenit could be headed to another title and R16 in the CL if they stay composed

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Hope this guy doesn't cause trouble in the locker room. Zenit could be headed to another title and R16 in the CL if they stay composed
                hes supposedly really well liked by manager and squad as a person. The club have stood by him throughout the whole scandal so I think he wont cause any problems.

Comment

holy guacamole, I've been absent from the forum for a while and i feel like I've missed out on alot.
                  congrats sardar for the 1st goal of the CL, and what's going on with kokorin?! I think this guy has been in trouble for a long time as what I found out on instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                    holy guacamole, I've been absent from the forum for a while and i feel like I've missed out on alot.
                    congrats sardar for the 1st goal of the CL, and what's going on with kokorin?! I think this guy has been in trouble for a long time as what I found out on instagram.
                    Low class move from Zenit to sign a guy like Kokorin to be honest. Any big club with morals who sets an example for the rest (i.e young boys among the fans) wouldn’t do this.

Comment

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en

back in training! This guy is a tough cookie.

Comment

to be fair, we don't know anything. some people deserve to be hit in the head with a chair.

Comment

Sardar has a busy couple weeks coming up once he’s healed:

September 21 vs Rubin
                          September 25 Russia Cup
                          September 28 vs Lokomotiv
                          October 2 vs Benefica
                          October 6 vs Ural
                          October 10 vs Cambodia

That’s a game every 3-4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

September 21 vs Rubin
                            September 25 Russia Cup
                            October 2 vs Benefica
                            October 6 vs Ural
                            October 10 vs Cambodia

thankfully zenit A team wont be travelling for the russian cup match so you can knock that one off. I think he will be rested tomorrow vs rubin, so that would be a full week off.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

September 21 vs Rubin
                              September 25 Russia Cup
                              October 2 vs Benefica
                              October 6 vs Ural
                              October 10 vs Cambodia

... and October 15 vs Bahrain assuming he first starts playing on September 28

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                ... and October 15 vs Bahrain assuming he first starts playing on September 28
                                He should be rested against Cambodia in my opinion, Wilmots needs to keep in mind the strain on Sardar’s schedule and keep him fresh for Bahrain. We can easily beat Cambodia with Rezaei instead or even with Mehrdad Mohammadi

Comment

Working...
                                X