X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is still kid...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dzyuba is a blessing for Azmoun, watches him like a child and told him to take the pen today

Comment

Odd exchange, but hey, it happens. It's an emotional sport. I dont think it's as embarrassing as some believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          What happened during Sardar's sub? I just saw the end...

He was being subbed and he wanted to exit the field the usual way by where the 4th ref stands. This year, players are instructed to leave the field at the closest possible spot. The ref told him to do so and he was refusing. He got a yellow and was still arguing with the ref about it. That is when Dzyuba physically picked him up and took him to the closest sideline.

Comment

Sorry was on the phone to my Baba so missed the game , what happened when he was subbed off. I’ve got thing against him showing some passion if that what it was , he is obviously annoyed with himself for missing the pen and hopefully this motivates him against Lyon.

Comment

Arsenal Tula is defending with six and sometimes seven in their box. Sardar had a tough time getting open and he still made an impact. He took a poor penalty and he looked like he was fatigued when he took it. I don't make too much of the exiting the field incident yet it's good to have Dzyuba as an older teammate who looks out for him.

Go Sardar!

Comment

For those that missed it, here's a short snippet:

https://twitter.com/NCRusFootball/st...85030440443905

Comment

Arguing with the ref over an obvious rule. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Odd exchange, but hey, it happens. It's an emotional sport. I dont think it's as embarrassing as some believe.
                    Agreed, lost his temper but nothing more than an eye roll in my book, most fans who aren’t hyper-focused on his performance would just assume its all part of the adrenaline of the game.

Comment

It is unlikely that he will start against Lyon to be honest. Zenit will play with lone striker and it will be Dzyuba.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          It is unlikely that he will start against Lyon to be honest. Zenit will play with lone striker and it will be Dzyuba.
                          Disagree. Azmoun provides more speed on counter. Azmoun is more important when you are playing more defensive.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            Sounds like a possibility considering that his performance hasn’t been the best. Guy hasn’t scored in almost 2 months now for Zenit and if you aren’t scoring as a striker then that kind of out weighs your other attributes. I really hope this won’t be true though.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                              Sounds like a possibility considering that his performance hasn’t been the best. Guy hasn’t scored in almost 2 months now for Zenit and if you aren’t scoring as a striker then that kind of out weighs your other attributes. I really hope this won’t be true though.
                              really? He had a solid performance today. Azmoun hasnt scored for 5 games (scored in midweek with an excellent finish for TM), but he has been very sharp, and given game winning assists in 2 of those games. Its only been two games that he doesnt score or assist and you guys are freaking out. Dzyuba didnt score for over 10 games at one stage last year and still always started. Anyways, Zenits best attribute is Sardar Dzyuba duo, it would be pretty retarded to bench it. They have gone with it in all big games leading up to now and it has worked.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                Disagree. Azmoun provides more speed on counter. Azmoun is more important when you are playing more defensive.
                                We shall see on Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X