Respecting Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
    We need to solve the hashieh sazi in our football... its very damaging to our players and the main reason we have not won anything in decades.
    Exactly...this is always our problem. Our people just know how to jump on each other's throats instead of addressing the real issue which is akhoonds and all the cherto pert of Islamic republic. Now today Behdad Salimi, the olympic gold record holder for weight lifting, said some BS about players receiving gifts or whatever......akhe be to che rabti dare? this jealous behavior and bache bazi is so annoying within Iranians....and of course all the players start posting instagram posts about it too.

why do that? why do Iranians love to drag things thru the mud?? the guy said some *** edited ***, dont even respond
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-02-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Exactly...this is always our problem. Our people just know how to jump on each other's throats instead of addressing the real issue which is akhoonds and all the cherto pert of Islamic republic. Now today Behdad Salimi, the olympic gold record holder for weight lifting, said some BS about players receiving gifts or whatever......akhe be to che rabti dare? this jealous behavior and bache bazi is so annoying within Iranians....and of course all the players start posting instagram posts about it too.

why do that? why do Iranians love to drag things thru the mud?? the guy said some *** edited ***, dont even respond
      Yes I saw that he also called them begheyrats... akhe een che harfie ?? Really sad state of affairs... our hashie sazi is damaging... I played football myself i know when fans start to attack you I swear you lose moral badly specially when they swear at ur mom or dad or family.... cheghad bi-farhang shodeem ma.

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
        I think FIFA is behind it. They need a reason to justify their sham of a World Cup in 2022 after being granted the rights due to bribes and building their stadiums using slave labor. Qatar has never qualified for a World Cup, but now they will be there. Coincidence? I think not.
        Oh for sure there was something fishy about Qatar winning the hosting rights as it was the case with Germany in 2006, Beckanbaur also being named in it and it isn't a surprise for sporting world in present days.

But i'm taking about Qatar winning THIS Asian Cup. Did they or FIFA bribed all of the competition ? Are others teams involved as well ? Or it was just the refs ?

And regarding Qatar winning their first title before their first WC appearance. They won the hosting rights in 2010 and if after nearly a decade if they had been on the same level as they were or even worse that would have made more sense from a football point of view ?

Comment

from my post at U23 Games of XXXii

It was Jan 2016, two years ago Iran U23 played in Doha against Qatar U23 during AFC U23 Championship.
          Iran lost 1:2 to Qatar in a very close game.
          Khahpour was Iran Coach and FilixSanchezz Qatar coach. CQ was there to watch U23 players a very rare occasion.

Flix is still Coach of Qatar and 1/2 that U23 players are playing for Qatar senior year now including their stars Abdolkarim Hasan, Akram Afif, Moez Ali.

I doubt CQ or Sanchez have time to watch this game today ( not sure of live stream), but their players are destined to their respective senior teams in the future.

For Iran: Following players made it to current TM in UAE.

GK-Abedzadeh
          DF-Kananizadegan
          MF-Roozbeh Cheshmi
          MF-Milad Mohamadi
          MF-Mehdi Turabi

For Qatar: Following players made it to current TM in UAE.

GK-Yousef Hasan
          Gk-Mohammad Albakri
          DF-Assim Madbou
          DF-Tameem Al Muhaza
          DF-Bassam Alrawi(Hesham)
          DF-Abdolkarim Hasan
          MF-AbdulRahman Mohammad(Mustafa)
          MF-Akram Afif
          Salem Al Hajri
          FW- Moez Ali
          FW-Ahmad Alaa

T
          his time around two weeks ago Iran U23 defeated Qatar U21 with the same result that defeated Iran 2 years ago.

Two years ago we lost to Qatar u23 while we did not have a few of our best players, Sardar, JB and Ezatollahi. The same Qatari team with th same coach won Asian Cup 2019. We did follow a different path.

This year out U23 defeated them in Qatar but I doubt if IFF will invest in the development of U23 team.
          Winning a cup wont happen without long-run planning and sacrifices.

Notes
          1-. Qatar for the past two years has invited, U14, U16, U23 team for small tournaments and has paid the expense. No other country has done the same even friendly Oman.
          2- During U23 2016 game, Khakour played KananiZadegan as a RB and he was a disaster ( CQ watching) and his error was very costly.
          Last edited by St_Mark; 02-03-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            For Iran: Following players made it to current TM in UAE.

GK-Abedzadeh
            DF-Kananizadegan
            MF-Roozbeh Cheshmi
            MF-Milad Mohamadi
            MF-Mehdi Turabi
            Milad or his brother? The picture you attached shows his brother...?

Comment

Both played.

Akhbari
              Kanani _Daneshgar _ Cheshmi _ Heidarieh
              Karimi_Naghizadeh
              MehMo_Rahmani_Milmo
              Motahaei

Comment

from 2016 time

Comment

Much respect to Qatar for putting a winning team together. I’m kinda glad Iran lost, now the ayatollahs can’t distract people from the effed up society they’re forced to live in

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Milad or his brother? The picture you attached shows his brother...?
                    Both made the squad for this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Both made the squad for this tournament.
                      they are identical twins....so I think doesn't matter whether Milad or his bro's picture was used.
                      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

At least with Qatar win, there is more and more debate and reflexion about good planning, youth academies, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          At least with Qatar win, there is more and more debate and reflexion about good planning, youth academies, etc..
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/Bta9ouRAKKY/?hl=en

PSGman#19, is it true that PSG will be signing Shoya Nakajima and Mehdi Benatia due to PSG’s affiliation with Qatar after their season with Al-Duhail SC?

(Ironically, Al-Duhail will be facing Esteghlal in the ACL.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/Bta9ouRAKKY/?hl=en

PSGman#19, is it true that PSG will be signing Shoya Nakajima and Mehdi Benatia due to PSG’s affiliation with Qatar after their season with Al-Duhail SC?

(Ironically, Al-Duhail will be facing Esteghlal in the ACL.)
                            Benatia, I don't think.
                            Nakajima there is a chance.

However so far, we only see one move between PSG and Qatar

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...shirt-to-match
                              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                              sigpic

Comment

Some of us play FIFA. Qatar doesn't have a single player in Ultimate Team!

I remember in previous games they had Akram Afif as he was at Eupen....

From warming the bench in one of Belgium's worst clubs to man of the match in the final of the Asian Cup. Wow.

He was one of the first proper graduates of their famous Aspire Academy. Imagine if one iranian billionaire interested in football (eg Farhad Moshiri) spent a tiny fraction of their riches on a similar venture in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X