Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else think this is a bit fishy?

Comment

Over the years we have talked a lot of sh!t about Qatar and their team.....we would have to be some ignorant morons to not apologize. The recent news that CQ enlightened us on shows they supported us more than our own people!!! What a shame it is but huge respect and admiration to Qatar for their help.....I won’t forget this and will be appreciative of their help in bad times.

For any a-hole who lets their anti-arab sentiment outweigh their love for Iran, you’re not a real Iranian. Thank you Qatar....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well its a two way help. Qatar got help from us when their own arab brothers abandoned them Iran opened up its airspace and seaport. So it was a good gesture by Qatari football federation to cover up all costs of TM as a thankyou Iran now its our time to help you too... keeping racism aside, I have qatari friend always telling me that you have a very good team but only sanctions have affected your team and country as a whole, he says if these sanctions are removed and funds are spent wisely on youth development in Iran he think Iran will be unstoppable force in Asia and world and think we will surpass Korea's, Japan's and even their own (qataris) football structure development. e.g: Aspire Academy.

Comment

Although im impressed and praise Qatar, i know theres more to it. Its a political thing....iran and qatar vs other arab countries
          I think thats why they helped, otherwise no arab ever cared for an Iranian

I gotta say though it really stings seeing Iraq and Qatar won it before us (in the past 40yrs)

Comment

Leaving aside Shared Gas issue , Iran has granted important Air space ( flight path) to Qatar that saves them enormous money.during blocakge , Next to Turkey Iran has help Qatar significantly.

Even if Qatar pay for all IFF budget is insignificant compared to help received for Iran.

Regardless of all that, we should thank them for their assistance.

Iran should improve relation with Qatar and push them closer to Oman as a hedge against Saudi_UAE anti-Iran blog.

among many others, one reason Qatar got in trouble with Saudi is that they don't want to be in direct confrontation with Iran as Saudi desire.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              Although im impressed and praise Qatar, i know theres more to it. Its a political thing....iran and qatar vs other arab countries
              I think thats why they helped, otherwise no arab ever cared for an Iranian
              I gotta say though it really stings seeing Iraq and Qatar won it before us (in the past 40yrs)
              We need to solve the hashieh sazi in our football... its very damaging to our players and the main reason we have not won anything in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
                Well its a two way help. Qatar got help from us when their own arab brothers abandoned them Iran opened up its airspace and seaport. So it was a good gesture by Qatari football federation to cover up all costs of TM as a thankyou Iran now its our time to help you too... keeping racism aside, I have qatari friend always telling me that you have a very good team but only sanctions have affected your team and country as a whole, he says if these sanctions are removed and funds are spent wisely on youth development in Iran he think Iran will be unstoppable force in Asia and world and think we will surpass Korea's, Japan's and even their own (qataris) football structure development. e.g: Aspire Academy.
                Thanks Captain Obvious 😂

Comment

It seems bein sport Europe was showing Asian cup final. I guess it was only because of qatar presence

Comment

Dameshoon Garm Well Deserved!

Comment

Lol people suspecting Qatar's win at a time during the height of Gulf boycott of them. This is the time they have the least support and friends in the region

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                        Lol people suspecting Qatar's win at a time during the height of Gulf boycott of them. This is the time they have the least support and friends in the region
                        There is no way Qatar was helped this time around. Specially with the tension between them. These are people who believe every propaganda released by some emotional guy who always tends to find an excuse for the loss. Believe me when you go to arab forum after an arab loss against Iran... they say AFC is run by Iranian mafia and stuff lol... AFC is hacked by IR looooool... the funniest part was referee paid by Iran..... while we know we were always the victim of refereeing in Asia.

Comment

Well deserved, this was probably the only time since Japan domination for a decade and TM's in 70s that any team won the Asian Cup without any amaa o agar.

They had a tough draw, beat some good teams, Saudi, Iraq, Korea, and then Japan.

Ageh mikhay gahreman shi bayad hame ro bezani. and that what they did....

Comment

Politics aside I cannot support Qatar. You guys think for a minute if they were still loved by the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council they would want to help us? I don't want to get into it all but just use Wikipedia...Qatar was one of Saddams main financiers during his war with Iran...these guys have sided against us whenever convenient and sided with us when it's to their benefit...ie. going into a hostile nation I am sure they preferred playing us or Japan over a hostile ME rival.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Qatar_relations

On a footballing note, f Qatar. A club team win AC which makes the entire thing so farsical. By winning AC they now become a legitimate host for WC...a competition they have yet to qualify for...can't support Qatar and it's very questionable if they used an illegal player or not. I'm sure they have forged the documents to make sure nothing comes of it.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                              I think FIFA is behind it. They need a reason to justify their sham of a World Cup in 2022 after being granted the rights due to bribes and building their stadiums using slave labor. Qatar has never qualified for a World Cup, but now they will be there. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Qatar simply played well during the Asia cup and won. Only conceded one goal. They invested in some of their players that performed well going back ten years. As a soccer team if any team moved forward with pary bazi ior unsportsmanlike behavior it was UAE not them. I may never support their country, but based on what Carlos said you can’t help but feel thankful for what they did for us prior to the Asia cup
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X