Respecting Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Really? let's see, a country of over 80 million people, approximately millions in upper middle class, and hundreds of thousand of wealthy people and "no one" got wealthy legitimately? I have close relatives who have done very well and I know for a fact that they are legitimate. Let's not take it too far with our stereotypes here.
    I agree and I was generalizing. All I meant is not to blame the poor and downtrodden, who have no wealth and no power to even be able to practice corruption at business and state levels.

anyway, Qatar...

Comment

JAPAN HAS LOST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY OF MY LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        What housing boom ? Housing market is horrible in iran right now. The currency is worth less then paper toilet. Unemployment is high. People are depressed and surpressed and you are mot blaming the government for it ?
        It is always so easy to pointing the finger! I think the point he is making is that there is no money being brought back to Iran and I agree. It isn't always as simple as 'the government is to blame for everything'. sanctions are playing a huge role in the desperate times currently.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          We disagree.
          Iranian government is made up the same people who live in Iran.
          Iranian wealth has increased because of housing boom.
          Just look at Canada, how much money Iranians brought there. One Iranian in Vancouver owes 24 multiple apartment units. He originally brought funds from selling units and a shop at Sharyati Ave.

I left another sport site because many there were thinking similar to you, criticizing government. I criticize our people who do not give crap about most things except their shekam wa jeeb. I should open a thread about whose fault is it government or our people?
          Well who are these people? They are mostly the regime thieves and the core of the regime isn't even Iranian, most of them were born in Iraq and many of these thieves married along themselves - but I agree the corruption influenced many naturally Iranians as well
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Congrats to them. They won the tournament the same second our inexplicable loss against Japan happened.
            They would never have beaten us and they know it.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
              While Iran is under illegal Western sanctions, Qatar is stealing Iran's Pars gas with the help of UK/USA firms.
              Iran sent many goods to Qatar causing prices in Iran to go up for shortages when Saudi/UAE blocked Qatar.
              I refused to go to Asian games in Qatar although I was invited as a guest of one of my students who is a big shot now, because of wrong use of the Persian Gulf. I told Mar.. Ahm… why I did not want to go there.
              Persian Gulf is an Iranian trade mark and identity.
              Stop talking BS. They own half of that field and the rule is with oil and gas that whoever gets it first from their land keeps it fair and square. Don't blame them for us not extracting it from our own side.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
                It is always so easy to pointing the finger! I think the point he is making is that there is no money being brought back to Iran and I agree. It isn't always as simple as 'the government is to blame for everything'. sanctions are playing a huge role in the desperate times currently.
                Sanctions are because of the government
                Normal Government, Iran will flourish
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Sanctions are because of the government
                  Normal Government, Iran will flourish
                  Sanctions are done to any government that doesn't bow to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by oskol View Post
                    Sanctions are done to any government that doesn't bow to the US.
                    Bs, just act like a normal country and mind your own business. pay attention to your own people and be an active member of the world community. and you will be ok. ofcourse politics come in play but id rather have the side of the americans than choose these filthy akhoonds taking my countries wealth. although i really hate carter and many of us's policy but what im saying is.. if your a normal country you can do your own shit.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      Bs, just act like a normal country and mind your own business. pay attention to your own people and be an active member of the world community. and you will be ok. ofcourse politics come in play but id rather have the side of the americans than choose these filthy akhoonds taking my countries wealth. although i really hate carter and many of us's policy but what im saying is.. if your a normal country you can do your own shit.

What has Venezuela done to the world community that it reacts so aggressively to it? What did Salvador Allende do that in the end he was forced to die? What did Mossadegh they get him out of the way? If there was a bit justice in this world community and "just act like a normal country and mind your own business." The first thing in our minds should be, that the US is neither a normal country, nor is it one that just cares about its own affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post

What has Venezuela done to the world community that it reacts so aggressively to it? What did Salvador Allende do that in the end he was forced to die? What did Mossadegh they get him out of the way? If there was a bit justice in this world community and "just act like a normal country and mind your own business." The first thing in our minds should be, that the US is neither a normal country, nor is it one that just cares about its own affairs.
                        Venezuela is also as corrupt as IR, i'm not saying the us is a country that doesn't interfere with other countries.. but it has a big enough influence to fuck ur country up. why doesn't it do things like this against countries in europe? anyway my whole point is instead of going to say shit about israel and whatever their doing.. take care of ur own people. but it will never happen since their not iranian anyway.

Comment

Venezuela like Iran doesn't have a Rothschild Central Bank.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Bringing Asia together, UAE fans show their support for Japan against Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post

Bringing Asia together, UAE fans show their support for Japan against Qatar.
                              disgusting act from people of the same race. Supporting foreigners rather than same speaking nations.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Qatar has an Iranian player called Ali Fereydoon, but he did not participate in this Asia cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X