Explosive interview going to be released MONDAY night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freak View Post
    Damn, so I'm starting to like this post-CQ period already. Taj basically shat all over Haj Rezaei by saying, "he has always claimed that there is dirty money in our football, yet he has always benefitted from it (by signing contracts with teams as a technical adviser)." LOL.
    LOL man i loved when he said that LOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Lol the funny thing is. There are idiots working for the IR and Persepolis now posting on persianfootball.com to make CQ look really bad because they have their own motives and reasoning to do so. To bash CQ anyway they can.

Comment

the funny part is that nobody mentions the illegal interference of policy into football affairs! So it's actually time to ban the Iranian football federation for the next upcoming tournaments and qualifiers...
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
          the funny part is that nobody mentions the illegal interference of policy into football affairs! So it's actually time to ban the Iranian football federation for the next upcoming tournaments and qualifiers...
          immediate thought (1) i had. How amazing is CQ to put up with this for so long to help us? What other coach is going to put in even half the effort?! Bah we're in trouble there.

(2) was the quote. Yeah this is definitely grounds for FIFA banning us. fantastic...

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            Qatar with the help of UK/USA is stealing gas from Iran. This has been going on for some years and stupid IRI only can use slogans.
            Who cares. Let them steal it. At least they bought us a camp with a fraction of that money. What the hell! would these akhounds spend that extra money on?? Palestine? Syria? or Iraq?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

There is a lot of sensationalism here. CQ did great things for our football and I am forever grateful. There is no doubt that there are serious challenges with regards to football organization and management in Iran. I am not sure our emotional responses here will make any difference.

Comment

is the interview released yet
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

cq exposing this corrupt iranian goverment and iff. including sport minister.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Fair doesn't exist anywhere.
                    We really got to stop using the "Iran is like everywhere" cliche. It's not - it's far, far worse. We are not doing a service to our country by, at least, not admitting this. I don't get why people have a hard time understanding truths.

Name me one country where another federation is paying for all of their expenses?

Comment

So, Taj totally destroys Khiabani, Misaghi, and their bs programs except 90 on live TV by forcing Misaghi to explicitly say, "NAVAD." LOL.

Elsewhere, Mayeli Kohan and Ghalenoi are having a go at each other in the media.

CQ leaving is the greatest circus ever and I'm loving it!!!

Comment

A year or so ago I did not like Taj. I thought all of this was his fault. Now everything is exposed and he actually did a pretty good job. Dametoon gam King Q and Taj!

Comment

I think AIrani is a great guy in person and most likely he deeply cares about Iran, but honestly sometimes his posts come across as they are written by a Robot. It's the exact same talking points and even style of writing no matter the issue in hand.

We get it, Us Iranian citizens have to do more....but you can't deny the impact the gov't has had on the feeling of nihilism of the people an the damage they've done on the cultural and societal level that DIRECTLY contributes to why people arne't doing as much as you expect them to do.

And also, ANYCOUNTRY in the world would be only caring about their interest if in position of power just like US/UK/Russia/China do now. So would we, if we were a powerhouse. Instead of bitching and moaning about that, we gotta be pragmatic and work with them to squeeze as much benefits to Iranian society as possible. A lesser nation can't stand and exist without ANY alliances and help from the big bullies and big dogs. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Taj is pulling a Kaffashian, originally ridiculed a bit and thought of as ineffective, but then when push comes to shove it shows that they have the Iranian football interests much more in heart than the rest of the circus who shed crocodile tears. Not saying they’re perfect but I’d much rather have Taj and Kaffashian than the Vezarate Varzesh and idiots around the league/on TV.

Comment

So, Taj totally destroys Khiabani, Misaghi, and their bs programs except 90 on live TV by forcing Misaghi to explicitly say, "NAVAD." LOL.

Elsewhere, Mayeli Kohan and Ghalenoi are having a go at each other in the media.

Holy crap what a complete sh*tshow! Glad to see Taj defending Carlos and dumping on Khiabani. What an absolute circus.

Comment

I really like the way Taj responds to the questions and doesn't allow the interviewer corner him. He showed that there is learn g from this experience. showed that with CQ the has been great strides in development (according to him). he did not bash CQ at any time.

Comment

Working...
                                X