Explosive interview going to be released MONDAY night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This interview is from a month ago.
    He did another one this week that will air on Navad as well after the tournament ended.

Comment

Carlos has opened the floodgates. Mehdi Taj and Haj Rezaei discuss the dirty money in Iranian football - albeit their are combative and argumentative with each other.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWAzkAA0ZG/

Comment

Although I am glad we got to benefit from Qatar's funding, Qatar didn't do it purely out of charity. They were trying to lure CQ to be their national team coach and they had their own motives. But still, TM got to benefit as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Although I am glad we got to benefit from Qatar's funding, Qatar didn't do it purely out of charity. They were trying to lure CQ to be their national team coach and they had their own motives. But still, TM got to benefit as a result.
          Qatar with the help of UK/USA is stealing gas from Iran. This has been going on for some years and stupid IRI only can use slogans.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
            how the F can a country not support its own national team? Such a backstabbing crap. This has been going on for awhile to. Under these circumstances we should be happy we even reached the semifinal. Disgusting by this crap
            siasiye. khoshhaliye mardom basashoon ye khatariye.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
              Qatar with the help of UK/USA is stealing gas from Iran. This has been going on for some years and stupid IRI only can use slogans.
              Stealing gas? Not really, the massive South Pars/North Dome gas field is split based on the maritime border between Qatar and Iran. While Iran is lollygagging trying to find companies to develop the field, Qatar is pumping. Of course while Iran stands by idle, the gas is gonna get sucked out. The movie There Will be Blood explains it very well:

https://youtu.be/s_hFTR6qyEo?t=89

Comment

This is crazy man.Now Taj is going to come on Tv with forged documents and say CQ was lying. He was bitter we didn’t extend his contract all bs games. Am happy for Qatar. Vay baar Ma... what a shame!!! Let’s donate more money to hezbollah and Palestine, khak to saretoon.che bad bakht shodim ke Qatar bayad komak eh moon kone.Nothing against Qatar, but F);6 IFF.
                Why would any foreign coach in their right mind want to come and coach in this federation. I feel sorry for any player in Iran this federation is more then a joke. I don’t care what lies Taj is going to come and say on TV the hell with IFF and Iran Football.

Why would Qatar pay for this? This doesn’t make any sense? I understand they have a good relationship with Iran government but this is very fishy and then they win the cup as well.Lets start the conspiracy theories!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                  This is crazy man.Now Taj is going to come on Tv with forged documents and say CQ was lying. He was bitter we didn’t extend his contract all bs games. Am happy for Qatar. Vay baar Ma... what a shame!!! Let’s donate more money to hezbollah and Palestine, khak to saretoon.che bad bakht shodim ke Qatar bayad komak eh moon kone.Nothing against Qatar, but F);6 IFF.

Why would any foreign coach in their right mind want to come and coach in this federation. I feel sorry for any player in Iran this federation is more then a joke. I don’t care what lies Taj is going to come and say on TV the hell with IFF and Iran Football.
                  What the heck are you talking about man.
                  Taj was just on TV and said the exact opposite. He was defending CQ and got into argument with Haj Rezaei.

Just watch the interview on Monday on Navad. Hopefully IRIB won't block it.

Taj was one of few CQ supporters in the IFF. Without him CQ would have been gone a long time ago.

Be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    What the heck are you talking about man.
                    Taj was just on TV and said the exact opposite. He was defending CQ and got into argument with Haj Rezaei.

Just watch the interview on Monday on Navad. Hopefully IRIB won't block it.

Taj was one of few CQ supporters in the IFF. Without him CQ would have been gone a long time ago.

Be fair.
                    Agreed. Though Taj answers to the Sports Minister, so there is only so much he could have done (as we now know).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Be fair.
                      Does been fair even exist in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                        Does been fair even exist in Iran?
                        Fair doesn't exist anywhere.

Comment

^ it exists where I live way more then in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Stealing gas? Not really, the massive South Pars/North Dome gas field is split based on the maritime border between Qatar and Iran. While Iran is lollygagging trying to find companies to develop the field, Qatar is pumping. Of course while Iran stands by idle, the gas is gonna get sucked out. The movie There Will be Blood explains it very well:
                            https://youtu.be/s_hFTR6qyEo?t=89
                            Yes, Iran and Qatar share the natural gas field of Souther Pars (Hoseyeh Pars-eh Jonoonbi). Whoever manages the situation better and extracts more gas, wins. Qataris are winning fare and square. Of course, they try to gather intelligence and have influencers for themselves in Iran. Iran should do the same and manage the phases of Asalooyeh project better. To the best of my knowledge, Qataris are not doing anything out of the norms of international relations and efficacy in managing the affairs of their own country.

Comment

Watch Carlos snippet:
                              https://www.facebook.com/Kiomarssale...4742370604985/
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Damn, so I'm starting to like this post-CQ period already. Taj basically shat all over Haj Rezaei by saying, "he has always claimed that there is dirty money in our football, yet he has always benefitted from it (by signing contracts with teams as a technical adviser)." LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X