No announcement yet.

Explosive interview going to be released MONDAY night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other words, according to the demented terminology of the ansareh br-AN-G0H-lah, i.e. the perspolis teameh mellieh maneh crowd, if you are of the opinion that the national team of a country > a club team, you are a "CQollahi", worshiper, etc.

It's one thing to blindly support a particular individual regardless of his conduct, but its a completely different thing to take the position that the national team of a country > a club team. Some PP fans disagree. (Not all of them of course, but a sizeable vocal segment nonetheless). Instead, they have a blind/cult-like loyalty to their club, and this is the reason these dementedly treasonous PP supporters went after CQ with such venom, and continue to go after him even after he's left the country ..... because for them, PP is their national team, and many of them openly expressed their desire to see their actual national team fail.

As a matter of fact, the only people engaging in worship/ bot parasti are the members of the ansareh br-AN-G0H-lah. Given their blind allegiance to their club, they essentially condoned all of br-AN-G0H's despicable behavior toward the national team, simply because he is the coach of PP, in true br-AN-G0H-lahi fashion.

Here's one example which was posted before. None of the members of the ansareh br-AN-G0H-lah condemed br-AN-G0H for this:

It begins around minute 11 where this reject fraudster lied through his teeth and complained that PP's national team players return from TM camps overweight. At the time of this absurd statement, TM led the qualification group as group leaders, without conceding a single goal despite playing more away matches than home games. Moreover, TM qualified for the WC in first place in its group, and only conceded two goals which made FIFA history. In other words, CQ and his coaching staff clearly did something right. So, how can this fraudster credibly make such a statement? The answer is clear, this con-artist simply tried to create needless friction, and cause harm to the national team for his own personal benefit, which is him taking the TM job.

"I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again, Branko Ivankovic Says"

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ivankovic-says

But of course, the br-AN-G0H-lahis managed to stay silent. So when they say "faghat ber-AN-G0H", and perspolis teameh mellieh maneh, they really mean what they say.
    Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
      In other words, according to the demented terminology of the ansareh br-AN-G0H-lah, i.e. the perspolis teameh mellieh maneh crowd, if you are of the opinion that the national team of a country > a club team, you are a "CQollahi", worshiper, etc.

It's one thing to blindly support a particular individual regardless of his conduct, but its a completely different thing to take the position that the national team of a country > a club team. Some PP fans disagree. (Not all of them of course, but a sizeable vocal segment nonetheless). Instead, they have a blind/cult-like loyalty to their club, and this is the reason these dementedly treasonous PP supporters went after CQ with such venom, and continue to go after him even after he's left the country ..... because for them, PP is their national team, and many of them openly expressed their desire to see their actual national team fail.

As a matter of fact, the only people engaging in worship/ bot parasti are the members of the ansareh br-AN-G0H-lah. Given their blind allegiance to their club, they essentially condoned all of br-AN-G0H's despicable behavior toward the national team, simply because he is the coach of PP, in true br-AN-G0H-lahi fashion.

Here's one example which was posted before. None of the members of the ansareh br-AN-G0H-lah condemed br-AN-G0H for this:

It begins around minute 11 where this reject fraudster lied through his teeth and complained that PP's national team players return from TM camps overweight. At the time of this absurd statement, TM led the qualification group as group leaders, without conceding a single goal despite playing more away matches than home games. Moreover, TM qualified for the WC in first place in its group, and only conceded two goals which made FIFA history. In other words, CQ and his coaching staff clearly did something right. So, how can this fraudster credibly make such a statement? The answer is clear, this con-artist simply tried to create needless friction, and cause harm to the national team for his own personal benefit, which is him taking the TM job.

"I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again, Branko Ivankovic Says"

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ivankovic-says

But of course, the br-AN-G0H-lahis managed to stay silent. So when they say "faghat ber-AN-G0H", and perspolis teameh mellieh maneh, they really mean what they say.
      There's no amount of mastmali that can get around that video. Plain embarrassing.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        I’d gather now that they’ve been in market for a semi- decent head coach for about month or so, the ignorant goozoos in IFF & sport ministry beginning to realize stupidity of their decisions of forceing away a fully-committed, competent, top-class international coach in mold of CQ ..!
        The morons in charge obviously had little idea of the going market-rate$ for a similarly qualified candidates too ..! & not to mention the grave difficulties of trying to convince them to work for their corrupt asss regardless of the financial package offering ..! 😆

Ps
        I still can’t get myself to watch those interviews knowing what transpired ultimately ..!
        Im pretty sure Taj knew exactly what the outcome would be. As for the Sport minister well they don't really give a damn. I'm sure they are happy with a cheap domestic regime ass licker taking the job. The cheaper it costs the more they save.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

...the more they save and send to canada.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Still waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Im pretty sure Taj knew exactly what the outcome would be. As for the Sport minister well they don't really give a damn. I'm sure they are happy with a cheap domestic regime ass licker taking the job. The cheaper it costs the more they save.
              I think in spite of the higher cost they will opt for a foreign coach.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

"Bebinin Football bazi Engilis hast, Peyghambar football bazi nemikard"

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  "Bebinin Football bazi Engilis hast, Peyghambar football bazi nemikard"
                  البته من روایاتی شنیدم که بازی میکردند ولی منبعش خیلی موثق نیست.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    I think in spite of the higher cost they will opt for a foreign coach.
                    Only because of Taj
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Only because of Taj
                      Yeah idt anyone can debate otherwise - seems like its Taj vs 90% of the thugs/mafia thank god for him being president of IFF.....

As much as I'm dying to have our next manager appointed it wouldn't be unwise to hold out a bit longer until they find a manager they are really happy with as we have nothing important coming up for TM anytime soon

I read somewhere here on PFDC that IFF or Taj said they will announce by norouz who the next TM coach will be which I am not buying for a second. There hasn't been any major links since the initial renard and montella news so I hope nobody is holding their breath!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                      X