Explosive interview going to be released MONDAY night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!

Parts of the interview not aired are starting to come out.

Carlos Queiroz paid out of his OWN pocket to fund some of TM members, staff, training facilities, flights..! What other manager in our history did this or would have ever considered doing this. Where are your fake tears now Khiabani you manipulative and uninformed idiot??

Only with time will we realize how big we goofed in letting him go. A true treasure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgFQMBB..._web_copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
      !!!

Carlos Queiroz paid out of his OWN pocket to fund some of TM members, staff, training facilities, flights..! What other manager in our history did this or would have ever considered doing this. Where are your fake tears now Khiabani you manipulative and uninformed idiot??

Only with time will we realize how big we goofed in letting him go. A true treasure.

And we are all saying another “Top coach” is going to come and sign with IFF !!!!!! Pure BS! No professional person with self respect can work in Iran. We forget Iran is run by Morons!

Comment

!!!

Has anyone else found unaired parts of the interview as above?

Comment

Its the only one which is out, khak bar sare Ferdosipour for not playing the whole interview, do your job right or if its not possible resign but dont fool people, i knew from the beginning of his show that something wont be shown since he kept repeating we dont have muxh time today, then starts playing a clip which he says took navad workers a month to do it, it was the worst clip ive ever seen, like an 80' clip

Comment

!!!

How could 90 sensor this part? This should have been the highlight and climax of his interview!

Comment

Carlos is gone and I wish him all the best, and we will for sure not forget his commitment to TM and his hard work in helping build the TM camp, but he too had his faults. his bitching and moaning almost always was about one thing and one thing only; "money".. Pay him and everything is fine and he has no problems with anyone. look at his first interview in Qatar calling everyone crazy, and then compare with his words in the last interview where he has no problems with anybody!

Some of his worshipers pretend that CQ came to Iran to say good bye and how nice of him, never realizing that the only way he was going to get paid was by coming to Iran and picking up his money in cash as Iran can not use any SWIFT.

it's laughable that some here think that CQ spoke against the regime. He has kissed Grand Ayatolah's ass on more than one occasion and shitting on Rohani and his cabinet these days is actually promoted by the hard liners in Iran, so if anything, he did what the hardliners wanted to see. this is in spite of the fact that sports ministry had paid about 1.2 Million dollars in the last few weeks to CQ and his staff/players. (Side note: it is interesting that when it comes to money they want Sport Minister to pay it, but when it comes to anything else , they say government can not interfere with football lol )

as far as the substance of his interview, there is nothing in any of his interviews or comments about the short comings of our football that hasn't already been mentioned a thousand times by Iranian coaches, players and average fans for as long as I have followed Iranian football. but I guess coming out of a foreign coach's mouth makes it more sexy and intellectual for some Iranians.

Most of us Iranians are always looking for some one from outside to come in and fix the shit that we can't or don't want to fix, but no one wonders how our youth team reached Quarter finals in the WC with unknown Iranian coaching staff!!

CQ had 8 years with us and that is an eternity in today's coaching contracts. it was time for both sides to move on. he wasn't going to do any better or worse than he had already done with us.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                his bitching and moaning almost always was about one thing and one thing only; "money".. Pay him and everything is fine and he has no problems with anyone. look at his first interview in Qatar calling everyone crazy, and then compare with his words in the last interview where he has no problems with anybody!
                One thing is for certain about the bot parast members of the ansar-eh-BR-AN-G0H-la (i.e. the perspolis teameh mellieh maneh crowd), you will not hesitate to tell absolute lie after absolute lie about CQ, all because he would not allow that croation waterboy to cowardly hide behind a club team to cause harm to the national team.

The reason you feel the need to fabricate such brazen lies boils down to the simple fact that you place your club before the national team of the country. On a forum like PFDC, you can't openly admit that you prefer your club to your country, so instead what you do is resort to dishonesty, and spread falsehoods to try to conceal your true motivations.

This isn't the first time you tried to get away with telling the same blatant lie about this topic.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Vol.-2/page91

The Portuguese man is making a scene for his paycheck!

Friendly is an excuse!!
                I responded to your blatant lie in very comprehensive fashion.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2421481

Of course, you didn't respond to my reply given that I completely exposed your post as being nothing but a sheer lie. Now again, you try to push the same thoroughly discredited lie, thinking that you can deceive certain members. You are certainly free and entitled to have whatever opinion you wish about CQ, his record, etc. However, you are not entitled to lie and make things up and pass them off as established facts as you did before, and as you did in your recent post.

I posted a link to my original reply, so I am not going to re-post the same videos. However, this is a recent interview given by CQ where he discusses how he paid out of his own pocket for expenses for the national team:

https://90tv.ir/videos/2018%D8%A7%D8...86%DA%A9%D9%88

Again, and this time another video from CQ's last interview with Ferdowsipour (start watching at 5:30):

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=65360

Oddly enough, this particular segment of the interview, where he discusses how he paid out of his own pocket, again, for camp related expenses, was censored, and not aired on the original Barnameh 90 broadcast.

As it can be seen, CQ's conduct is totally inconsistent with a guy whose only concern is money, and once he gets paid, "everything is fine" and "has no problems". Unlike that despicable Iran hating snake, who happily hides behind a club team to try to sabotage the national team, and who only returned to Iran because he was unemployed for 1.6 years after repetitively getting fired from crappy club after crappy club, CQ loved Iran and he loved its players. You can see the sincerity in his demeanor when he left the country. Now, he's moved on to bigger and better things, coaching one of the elite national teams in the world, with some of the game's most highly regarded players, and earning an even higher "salary".

Speaking of someone whose sole and exclusive concern is money, something that the bot parast fans of br-AN-G0H Dalal-ovic don't want to mention is that after he absconded in the aftermath of Iran's worst World Cup performance post-revolution, he pursued arbitration against the IRIFF in the CAS for money that was allegedly owed to him. Interesting that he was too chicken to return to Iran after the World Cup to sort out his matters, but had no problem instituting legal proceedings against the IRIFF after he exited the country.
                Zendebahd Iran

Comment

^^ Game over. One of the best posts I have read on PFDC. NFL khejalat bekesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                    Speaking of someone whose sole and exclusive concern is money, something that the bot parast fans of br-AN-G0H Dalal-ovic don't want to mention is that after he absconded in the aftermath of Iran's worst World Cup performance post-revolution, he pursued arbitration against the IRIFF in the CAS for money that was allegedly owed to him. Interesting that he was too chicken to return to Iran after the World Cup to sort out his matters, but had no problem instituting legal proceedings against the IRIFF after he exited the country.
                    And he managed this despite having what was probably the strongest, most experienced group of players we will ever take to a WC, whereas CQ managed respectable performances at back-to-back WCs using home based players as the spine of his team.

I don't get why you can't fully support Persepolis and the national side. Just because Branko manages Persepolis, it doesn't mean you have to choose a side in the CQ-Branko battle. You can still like your club and support CQ.

We will never, ever have a manager like CQ. And even 50 years from now, when the writing is on the wall that he is the greatest manager we have ever had, and ever will have, I feel many still won't accept it.
                    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Cheering for Kashima against Persepolis in ACL is the same as cheering for Japan against Iran in Asian Championship. if you see a difference then you are a hypocrite, plain and simple! You can't have it both ways.
                      oh really? you care about your country? are you sure?

I can take this comment into so many different direction, but I rather stick to the subject matter here, which is Persepolis. If what you say is true (which is not), then tell me, what country was Persepolis representing when it played against Kashima? please don't dance around the question. your answer should be one word and it should be the name of a country. .
                      This is the key point, and the chutzpah he says this with is amazing!

I mean, in what country in the world is club viewed the same as country?!? Pundits in every single damn country in the world openly say they hope a rival club from their country loses in continental competition - of course, they are a rival club! You see it every match on BT Sport, Sky etc...

Why is it just in Iran that this guy's "Perspolis team mellieh man-eh" counts as a national team?

For the record I support none of these iranian clubs, so this goes for all of them. It's just that for some reason this particular subgroup of Persepolis fans seems more entitled at the moment than anyone else!

Comment

Dear CQollahis:

The 40th day of mourning has passed now.

You can take off your black shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                          Dear CQollahis:

The 40th day of mourning has passed now.

You can take off your black shirts.
                          You did not answer my question in the other thread so I will respectfully bring it here.

"Do you know which coach was the last to drop points(lose/tie) against Bahrain, both as assistant and as head coach?"

Comment

I don't know.

Gimme a hint.

Comment

I’d gather now that they’ve been in market for a semi- decent head coach for about month or so, the ignorant goozoos in IFF & sport ministry beginning to realize stupidity of their decisions of forceing away a fully-committed, competent, top-class international coach in mold of CQ ..!
                              The morons in charge obviously had little idea of the going market-rate$ for a similarly qualified candidates too ..! & not to mention the grave difficulties of trying to convince them to work for their corrupt asss regardless of the financial package offering ..! 😆

Ps
                              I still can’t get myself to watch those interviews knowing what transpired ultimately ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                I’d gather now that they’ve been in market for a semi- decent head coach for about month or so, the ignorant goozoos in IFF & sport ministry beginning to realize stupidity of their decisions of forceing away a fully-committed, competent, top-class international coach in mold of CQ ..!
                                The morons in charge obviously had little idea of the going market-rate$ for a similarly qualified candidates too ..! & not to mention the grave difficulties of trying to convince them to work for their corrupt asss regardless of the financial package offering ..! 😆

Ps
                                I still can’t get myself to watch those interviews knowing what transpired ultimately ..!
                                Short and simple: they did good, you are wrong, They should have fired him in 2014 and maybe today we might have had advanced from our group or won an asian cup. In the real world no one waits 8 years for results.

Comment

Working...
                                X