Daei rejected replacing CQ and becoming Iran coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerashi20 View Post
    I am watching Taj talking on TV3 and he said that no talks with no coach has been done yet (even with the morroco coach) but it is going to be a foreign coach.
    Thanks! Believe it or not, Taj is our one hope we get a potentially great manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Thanks! Believe it or not, Taj is our one hope we get a potentially great manager.
      for gods sake TAJ the only MAN left in IFF is saving us from this retarded ir psycopaths!!!
      it must be hard for him to stand up every time to this sports minister who by the way i would love to meet in an dark alley to take care of his useless face what a piece of s***t!!!

how much do you have to hate youre people and country to pull of this kind of things
      Sportsminister= Vatan furush
      Bollywood

Comment

Every sports minister I can think of in the past 15 years has hated TM.

Aliabadi - the fat bastard got us banned
        Goudarzi - wanted his own friends in so he started the pressure against CQ
        Soltanifar - Same damns story.

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
          what is your source?
          I am just going by the news that Taj has asked Daie to take over CQ. If true it would indicate the sport ministry wants an Iranian coach.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            I think the "wound" is too fresh. No vatani coach will accept the position anytime soon. IFF has a hard decision to make, they will have to bring a "better" coach otherwise they will get grilled by media and fans.
            I hope you're right, but Mayeli Goh-An would take the job in a heartbeat if offered to him. Hezbollahi prick.

Comment

Originally posted by gerashi20 View Post
              I am watching Taj talking on TV3 and he said that no talks with no coach has been done yet (even with the morroco coach) but it is going to be a foreign coach.
              Lol what if he means Branko? But for real though, if he said this then I hope to God they get someone of high caliber. The world has seen what we can do and Iran can be an attractive destination if not for the thieves running the country and football federation.

Comment

No Iranian coach in the right mind would take the coaching job after CQ, it is a death sentence, one bad game and they will be the most hated person in the country
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                  Lol what if he means Branko? But for real though, if he said this then I hope to God they get someone of high caliber. The world has seen what we can do and Iran can be an attractive destination if not for the thieves running the country and football federation.
                  lol I don't think so because Branko said I have just signed a new contract with Perspolis 6 months ago and I have 1.5 years left with the team.

Comment

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AF%D8%A7%DB...86%D8%B4%D8%AF

Daei was not contacted about the job

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      No Iranian coach in the right mind would take the coaching job after CQ, it is a death sentence, one bad game and they will be the most hated person in the country
                      they would if they're unemployed
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X