Daei rejected replacing CQ and becoming Iran coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    He made it to Bayern Munich and was going back to Iran for TM games back when the FIFA and AFC schedules were not coordinated.
    He worked hard and made the best of himself.
    I wish our players had more of his work ethic.
    The likes of Daie with serious work ethic paved the way for our current TM. Respect the man, workaholic azeri, don't see him as TM coach though.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

No matter what Iranian coach is offered the job during or after CQ's reign.......... any one of them who takes the job, will be utterly bashed by the people and sacked for a more qualified coach a bit later.........and they all know this!

Comment

I think CQ was so great that no Iranian and many around the world will not be able to fill his shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          Daei is simply an absolute class act in all forms and shapes.

I can never wrap my head around those who insult, cuss and badmouth him or take likes of Karimi over him.

You'll struggle to find a dozen Iranians around the world who are more patriotic than Daei.
          Daei has been a valuable person for Iran. However, he also has made mistakes. For example, when he used his own name, as a trademark for Iran's football team's outfit. Daei has been favored in some contracts and I have told him, otherwise who can import name brands to Iran but him??
          I am proud of Daei's accomplishments. However, he was seen in Las Vegas and some say he obtained his USA's residency permit. I do not know why with so much wealth, he needs a Green card?
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            We need a proper football field for every high school in Iran. We need a official football field in every distric in Iran. We need small football fields for every elementary in Iran. We need the Education minister to force these actions in every province. We need to fix all these things before we ever think about our Team melli again.
            As an American would say: bunch of *** edited *** or *** edited *** as an Iranian would say: keep it clean! The member has the right to his opinion!

We need.... We need... We need. What we do not need is the Education Minister.
            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-31-2019, 07:44 PM.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Long live the King!

What about Hashemian??

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                cheghadr shoma alaki azash tarif mikonin
                U guys forgot how Daei forced his way to World Cup 2006 squad, the Saudi Arabia loss when he was TM Coach, the whole shit show with Sheys Rezaei 🤣 The guy actually has too low of an IQ to be a coach at all
                ye Gol be Chelsea zad milliader shod,
                even at his prime he was a mediocre player..Jancker, Elber and Zickler were in front of him Bayern and those were no world class strikers
                I really hope you are joking. Alaki tarif mikonim????? Does he even need our tarif by now?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Not sure if I'm more happy that Daei rejected this (whether or not it was now or during AC) or more worried that he was offered the job..
                  Lol. Scary thought, huh?

Comment

Daei was as a player very good. If we still had Ali Daei we would had score 2 goals against Japan. But I am so suprise that they want Daei as coach and not Carlos Qurioz. Carlos Quriouz is much better than Daei and we saw what he did during World Cup 2010 qyaliefers lose to Saudi Arabia in Tehran 1:2 all the games by Ali Daei where not so good. Afshin Ghotbi try to help us but it was to late for the World Cup 2010.

Afshin Ghotbi would be a good option?

Comment

Thanks God for that.

Comment

It looks like Sports ministry wants an Iranian coach which is a disaster of a news. We will be back to the dreaded years of 2006-2011.

Comment

The sports ministry will get troubles if FIFA bans Iran from all international events due to political interference.... But actually it would be good for TM and for all fans. An Iranian coach and a ban do have the same effect on TM.....
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            It looks like Sports ministry wants an Iranian coach which is a disaster of a news. We will be back to the dreaded years of 2006-2011.
                            what is your source?

Comment

Aghajanian is the no.1 candidate for the job.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I am watching Taj talking on TV3 and he said that no talks with no coach has been done yet (even with the morroco coach) but it is going to be a foreign coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X