Top Coaches Available - Right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    What do you guys think about Luis Garcia, Roberto Donadoni, Peter Stoger, and Paul Le Guen?
    Paul Le Guen is good. Under him Oman defeated CQ's Team Melli in a friendly match 3-1. He did not have much success with Oman but with talented Team Melli players might do well

Donadoni good for Italy only.

Comment

it will be a 3rd rate eastern european unemployed coach.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        what about Afshin Ghotbi?
        He is currently manager of Foolad Khuzestan. He is a good coach who has coached Team Melli before, I think Team Melli needs to try a new coach [no Branko, no Daei, no Ghotbi], although Ghalenoei would be a good option as interim coach

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
          From this list which I put in this thread, I just realized that some of them are not available!!!

Louis van Gaal (Netherlands) - Retired in 2016
          Zico (Brazil) - Currently Technical Director at Kashima Anthlers
          Jorge Fossati (Uruguay) - Just has been appointed as Manager of Al Ahli Club Saudi Arabia

So only the followings are available:

Laurent Blanc (France)
          Eric Gerets (Belgium)
          Jürgen Klinsmann (Germany)
          Dunga (Brazil)
          Holger Osieck (Germany)
          Marc Wilmots (Belgium)
          Holger Osieck? Marc Wilmos? Eric Gerets? Are you ok? Are you sure that you did not lost your mind? I am ok with other three Blanc, Klinsmann, and Dunga.
          How about Felix Magath, David Moyes, Julen Lopetegui, and Michael Laudrup?

Comment

It’s either Ghaloenoi or mayelikohan stop hoping IFF has money to buy another foreign coach...they are already in trouble for spending that much for CQ...after failure to get into 2022 we will have another foreign coach appointed by ayatollah himself

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              It’s either Ghaloenoi or mayelikohan stop hoping IFF has money to buy another foreign coach...they are already in trouble for spending that much for CQ...after failure to get into 2022 we will have another foreign coach appointed by ayatollah himself
              Mayeli Kohan will never be the national team head coach. Please stop it. IMO we need a decent foreign coach like Iran U23, Perspolis, and Esteghlal not necessarily very big and expensive coach. By the way, which local coach do you rate better than Ghalenoei? For me, no body.

Comment

Lol rooyintan what do u smoke bro,

Comment

Mayeli Kohan will never be the national team head coach. Please stop it. IMO we need a decent foreign coach like Iran U23, Perspolis, and Esteghlal not necessarily very big and expensive coach. By the way, which local coach do you rate better than Ghalenoei? For me, no body.
                  To be honest I hate gohelenoi and mayeli goh an the most. I rather have someone like Mehdi mahdavikia and vahid hashemian to come and continue their German system with TM but that’s not going to happen either...and you are right a cheap foreign Coach would do for now but It just sucks cause that would hurt Tm as well...over all we are doomed hehe

Comment

IFF incompetent people are playing waiting game to save some money. Otherwise, they should have someone by now.

Iran not being in the final of AFC hurt IFF moftkhors financially.

Somehow Iran's constitution should change to privatize IFF.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Looking back at everything, we were extremely lucky to have had CQ. A coach who stayed and:

- dealt with IR and IFF morons
                      - worked under severe sanctions preventing normal friendlies, getting paid on time
                      - fired well-known players because of bad attitude,
                      - Put discipline in a team that has always been notoriously undisciplined
                      - fought at every step of the way and stood up for his players and his team

No. We may find a bigger name coach (unlikely), but we will never find a good coach who will give his heart and soul for TM. Not going to happen. We were lucky to have had him for 8 years.

Thank you CQ. And good luck wherever you go.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        Looking back at everything, we were extremely lucky to have had CQ. A coach who stayed and:

- dealt with IR and IFF morons
                        - worked under severe sanctions preventing normal friendlies, getting paid on time
                        - fired well-known players because of bad attitude,
                        - Put discipline in a team that has always been notoriously undisciplined
                        - fought at every step of the way and stood up for his players and his team

No. We may find a bigger name coach (unlikely), but we will never find a good coach who will give his heart and soul for TM. Not going to happen. We were lucky to have had him for 8 years.

Thank you CQ. And good luck wherever you go.
                        Tip top points made.

...that's why we need to keep the support and love going for TM, whoever shows up, criticism will only weaken the current players even more. If we are not united, all his hard work and the team's will go down the drain.
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

There is no news about Bert van Marwijk as new national coach of Iran? He could sign for 4 years I read?

Carlos Queiroz was the best in Iranian history! We will not find the some level again...

Comment

Holger Osieck? Marc Wilmos? Eric Gerets? Are you ok? Are you sure that you did not lost your mind? I am ok with other three Blanc, Klinsmann, and Dunga.
                            How about Felix Magath, David Moyes, Julen Lopetegui, and Michael Laudrup?
                            Moyes and Laudrup are very good. Other two not.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                              Lol rooyintan what do u smoke bro,
                              I actually do not smoke

I stay away from narcotics and drugs

Comment

best coach available now: Amme shotormorgh!

Comment

Working...
                                X