No announcement yet.

Top Coaches Available - Right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson (Alex Ferguson) would be a good option the friend of Carlos Qurioz

Comment

My dream Coach would be Conte. I think his personality and style fits to the Iranian mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        My dream Coach would be Conte. I think his personality and style fits to the Iranian mentality.
        Haha I just came in to say this. He transformed Chelsea in a year and they won the PL. Then they fell off the next year and he was canned, but even Sarri couldn't fix the team. They lose by multiple goals on a weekly basis it seems. The man doesn't have much of a temper though. He would quit so fast after witnessing the incompetence that is the IFF and IR.

Comment

Remmeber also when CQ was hired the economic sanctions and banking situation was on the mend. Now it's harder than ever to convince a big name to come to Iran. That may mean the price has to be much higher.
          We have a great goalkeeper, and the rest of our defense is solid. We need a manager who will be creative and know how to use Azmoun and give him a strong supporting cast so we can score goals. If we can score 2 goals per game this team will be hard to beat at any level.
          Our midfield is going to be better with the return of Ezatolahi. Question is how long will Dejagah and Ibrahimi keep playing for TM ?
          We have no shortage of attacking players, but they need to produce and score goals. TAREMI plays hard but his finishing is not a guarantee and he has missed more easy goals for TM than anyone we can remember. GUCCI used to miss a lot but he would also score enough. Hope that TAREMI can get to that status.
          If GHODDOS and TORABI can keep on growing in TM we have the skill dribblers to give others trouble.
          Just need a manager who is a motivator, can keep all the players united like CQ did and improve our creativity when going forward.

Comment

Anybody going to Iran and doing business with Iran should kiss USA goodbye.

The USA will sanction them and might even confiscate their assets.

Maybe Iran can find a good Chinese, Cuban, North Korean, Russian or Syrian coach.

Otherwise it's back to vatani coaches.

Which is not bad, remember 10-15 years ago iran brought refs from Kuwait for the derby.

But now we got first class refs.

Comment

What do you guys think about Luis Garcia, Roberto Donadoni, Peter Stoger, and Paul Le Guen?

Comment

I don't see any top coach willing to coach team melli.. Queiroz was an exception, who isn't even on the level of mourinho and zidane etc.
                There is no way we get a topcoach who is willing to go through the bullshit queiroz has been through. best possible coach we could get is branko or shafer..

Best option would be Alexander Nouri

Comment

what about Afshin Ghotbi?

Comment

Jose Mourinho

Comment

Reality is we're a priah state under sanctions and locked out of the global banking system. Non of these big name coaches are going to put up with the bs CQ did. Late payment, non payment excuses, paying staff out of their own pocket while they wait for payment from IFF, payment via 3rd party because IFF can't deposit money into your bank account etc.

So we can dream of getting a big name coach but Jose murhino, zidane, etc are not crazy to put up with this BS. It's not like they're desperate or dying to go work in Iran. Expect an Iranian coach / dallal. I hope I'm wrong but that's the current state of affairs. Kabob dreams on a sib zamini budget.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        what about Afshin Ghotbi?
                        What? Fortunately that will never happen. IMO he was the worst coach by miles we had.

Comment

lol this is going to some shitty vatani coach just wait...or the Croatian psychopath who should not be named
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

After the interview of Carlos Qurioz I think it is difficult to bring a big name to Iran. I think it will be either an Iranian or Branco Ivanovic again.

I feel a shame as an Iranian to hear that we have zero and sad he tell if Qatar not payed we had noghting ZERO! They really don't care about team melli and you think a big name coach will take the risks. I think every big name coach would think four times and the interview of Carlos Qurioz makes it more difficult but he tells the true

Comment

I said it in the other thread, but say it here again. for me a combination of:

1) Arsene Wenger + Sven Mislintat (Scout and Coach) + Hashemian and Nouri as 2 CO-coaches + some "position" coaches like Zandi, Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Gol Mohammadi and even Ali Karimi would make sense for all (!!!) of our football levels. Not just A Team.

Another solution is instead of Wenger to bring Magath.

But i really hoped that IFF would at least try for this guy (Mislintat). He is a big name in scouting and also in analyze the oponents....if japan have 11 scouts, we should at least have one super scout....11ta nakhastim..
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

From this list which I put in this thread, I just realized that some of them are not available!!!

Louis van Gaal (Netherlands) - Retired in 2016
                                Zico (Brazil) - Currently Technical Director at Kashima Anthlers
                                Jorge Fossati (Uruguay) - Just has been appointed as Manager of Al Ahli Club Saudi Arabia

So only the followings are available:

Laurent Blanc (France)
                                Eric Gerets (Belgium)
                                Jürgen Klinsmann (Germany)
                                Dunga (Brazil)
                                Holger Osieck (Germany)
                                Marc Wilmots (Belgium)

Comment

Working...
                                X