Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when is Inzaghi top coach?

Comment

Let ali karimi coach since he has such a big mouth. Why dont u put your money where your mouth is you lazy under achieving loser !!
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
        Out of the following who would be suitable for Team Melli? or would accept the role?

Louis van Gaal (Netherlands)
        Laurent Blanc (France)
        Eric Gerets (Belgium)
        Jürgen Klinsmann (Germany)
        Dunga (Brazil)
        Zico (Brazil)

Jorge Fossati (Uruguay)
        Holger Osieck (Germany)
        Marc Wilmots (Belgium)
        I would like Dunga or Zico. i think we could use a Brazilian approach to our game. Look at how they transformed Saudi football and did the same for Japan. They will bring what we need and have plenty of in Iran with skillful offensive players and will not look down on our country like the Europeans. Zico, Dunga, Scolari, Leonardo (dont think he would come since he is a sporting director of A.C) and many others. It would do our football good imo.

Comment

I still beleive the management should be changed and not the coach. Don't look at the names if you bring a coach that is not motivated its worthless! Carlos Queiroz was both motivated and caring about TM , something you can't never buy with money !

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            I would like Dunga or Zico. i think we could use a Brazilian approach to our game. Look at how they transformed Saudi football and did the same for Japan. They will bring what we need and have plenty of in Iran with skillful offensive players and will not look down on our country like the Europeans. Zico, Dunga, Scolari, Leonardo (dont think he would come since he is a sporting director of A.C) and many others. It would do our football good imo.
            Brazilians are overhyped. Saudi international football only progressed thanks to nearly 20 years of complete favoritism in AFC.

Japan did great, because they have a wholescale long term planning from the youth levels up. Not an individual coach here and there.

Coaching has some effect, but in terms of effecting a nations' football its less than 5 %.

Comment

who's your top choice?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

As long as some fundamental jobs are not done from youth level, like the way Japan, Qatar did, we will never win a trophy. Queiroz fixed lots of things by his own, but that wasn't enough to win the trophy. You may win it accidentally like the way Iraq did, but this is something which happen once a decade.
                I don't see any big name manage to deal with IFF and IR nonsense on regular bases.

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                  I'm afraid to say some people on this forum are delusional. Some of the names being thrown about are BIG names in football. What makes you think they will pick a job in Iran (given all the problems) over a job in Europe? Tuchel, Conte, Henry...c'mon lads, let's get real!
                  People were even mentioning Zidane lol..

The same Zidane who won the CL 3 times in a row and rejected €200 million(!!) offer from Qatar on a 4 year contract.

Comment

As Abdollah Veisi says it doesnt matter who comes, the best coach in the world cant help us more than CQ because the system has problems, from Youth starting, he says japan had 11 scouts for irans games, each player one scout ..... cab you inagine that ?

Comment

Paulo Sousa and Slaven Bilic are my top choices.

Comment

I am willing to bet Iran will go with a good coach, they have to. no other choice.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Kurban Berdiev

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            What if he's Abadani? Is that good enough?

Comment

Alex Nouri it will be

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                                who's your top choice?
                                The top 5 in the list. However realistically the bottom 4 will be more suited since they have coached in Asia/Africa, the ones in Asia already familiar with AFC, etc. The salary of those coaches will be less than CQ's as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X