Top Coaches Available - Right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    The news regard Bert Van Marwijk were rumor. No one knows what is in IFF's mind.
    I looking on Google on "Bert van Marwijk" but he not notice any words about Iran..

Comment

Vincenzo montella former ac milan and sevilla coach close to signing with Iran https://amp.calciomercato.com/news/r...d-iran-j-99591
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        Vincenzo montella former ac milan and sevilla coach close to signing with Iran https://amp.calciomercato.com/news/r...d-iran-j-99591
        Don't know him to be frank. After research he coached some big clubs : As Roma, Milan AC, Sevilla, Fiorentina. However it seems his last experience with Sevilla and Milan didn't go well.
        Never coached a national team nor in Asia.

Comment

So from Zidane Mourinho to Vincenzo Nutella ?

Still i would be very happy, he is young and could get a chance, why not. He was sacked in his last Job after 9 loses in a row if i read right, that doesnt have to say anything ... sometimes a coch fites better to another team

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
            So from Zidane Mourinho to Vincenzo Nutella ?

Still i would be very happy, he is young and could get a chance, why not. He was sacked in his last Job after 9 loses in a row if i read right, that doesnt have to say anything ... sometimes a coch fites better to another team
            I would favor van Marwijk for TM and the like of Montella for youth, olympic or IPL.
            He won 26 games out of 26 with AS roma young team.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
              This seems like a strong rumor as it's all over Italian media. Seems like a decent coach with up and downs. I like his 3 year stint with Fiorentina the most. He had created a strong consistent squad with them. He also started well with both AC Milan and Sevilla before being sacked by both clubs due to a string of bad league results

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                ^ I totally agree that infrastructure is a critical factor.
                so is having ppl with at least ONE grey cell in their skull at IFF and higher ups.
                both of which we dont have, atm.

yes, CQ may have been the best we COULD AFFORD or WILLING to face the truckload of crap we throw at any coach in Iran.
                But I just cant say he was ambitious enough.
                he was hard working, wiley, wise, cunning, methodical, disciplined, forgiving, masterful in his particular strategy, … (we'd be lucky if we got someone with half of these characteristics this time, btw).
                But I just cant be satisfied with his level of ambition.

does that mean I think he a bad coach or not one of the top coaches EVER to grace TM? No.

It's just a matter subjective view.
                He was pragmatic ambitious, was smart enough, not overly stubborn to grasp that being too ambitious was unrealistic and even ridiculous within the context he and the playwrs were in.
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Claude Puel

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    This seems like a strong rumor as it's all over Italian media. Seems like a decent coach with up and downs. I like his 3 year stint with Fiorentina the most. He had created a strong consistent squad with them. He also started well with both AC Milan and Sevilla before being sacked by both clubs due to a string of bad league results

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Which one do you choose if you have to choose one Paul Le Guen or Vincenzo Montella?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                      Which one do you choose if you have to choose one Paul Le Guen or Vincenzo Montella?
                      I would have to go with Montella due to the fact that Le Guen currently hasn't managed a solid team for about 10 years

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Conte

Conte has been always on my mind for the Iran job
                        He has a lot of history with so many international players and won the premier league
                        He was also treated like crap and took a year off and says he’s ready to come back this summer
                        There will never be an opportunity like this
                        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sky...helsea-sacking

Comment

Originally posted by KarimiMan48 View Post
                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Conte

Conte has been always on my mind for the Iran job
                          He has a lot of history with so many international players and won the premier league
                          He was also treated like crap and took a year off and says he’s ready to come back this summer
                          There will never be an opportunity like this
                          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sky...helsea-sacking
                          No way in hell would Iran be able to afford him. Conte is a top 5 manager in the world arguably and would command at least 3-4 million a year. IFF with financial troubles couldn't even afford to keep CQ around.
                          He rejected the option to coach Real Madrid in the summer so what's you believe he won't reject Iran?

Comment

Montella is a faiulure and I doubt he will come to Iran but if he does, he will come fail and blame everyone but himself and leave at the first sign of controversy, We will Never have a man like King Kurosh again in the next 50 years.
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              Montella is a faiulure and I doubt he will come to Iran but if he does, he will come fail and blame everyone but himself and leave at the first sign of controversy, We will Never have a man like King Kurosh again in the next 50 years.
                              Many people thought CQ would've failed too when we first signed him

Comment

^ Not many .... only the ones that for some reason thought Ali Daei and GN understand Iranian football and would be a better fit.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X