Top Coaches Available - Right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    Does anyone else know any top coaches who can play semi attractive football in ASIA and get a better grade than 60% against ASIAN opponents?
    LOLLL i'm sure when IFF thinks of the next coach, the #1 thing on their minds will be:

"How can we make sure the style of the next coach is attractive and fun to watch on TV, for amateurs who've never been involved in the professional game?"
    "Whoever this coach is, he has to entertain fans on television. Results come second"

Does this seriously make sense to you?

You care more about how "attractive" the game-plan is as oppose to results?

During Branko era for example, TM was more "attractive" and more attacking, for the first 60 minutes, until they ran out of gas. - And this was against Asian opponents who we still struggled with regularly

Against good, European opposition, we couldn't attack properly or do anything because we didn't have the stamina and fitness to keep up with them in the first place.

You guys can complain all you want about CQ's style not being attractive, but you'll be complaining about results with other coaches instead. I can't wait to see this.

Comment

LOL it is such an easy question.

Comment

LOL it is such an easy question.
        Reported for size of signature.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Are there fans of a coach who can distinguish between the words "goaded" and "graded"?

Is there an award for a coach who can play semi attractive football in ASIA?

Is there a coach who can beat China in a knockout round of the Asian cup?

Is there a coach who can control his locker room while playing a semi attractive football?
          Is there a coach who needs to reply upon the atrocious officiating of a half-Iranian referee just to advance out of the first round (lool) of an Asian Cup tournament? (Start watching at 16:50 ..... thank God we had this ref for that match ..... otherwise, TM would have been eliminated from the 2004 Asian Cup after just the group phase).

Or how about this ..... is there a coach who has to be extorted to bench a particular player by three of his key players just before a critical World Cup match?

http://www.maziaran.blogfa.com/post/129

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.05.17 PM.png
          Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
            Is there a coach who needs to reply upon the atrocious officiating of a half-Iranian referee just to advance out of the first round (lool) of an Asian Cup tournament? (Start watching at 16:50 ..... thank God we had this ref for that match ..... otherwise, TM would have been eliminated from the 2004 Asian Cup after just the group phase).

Or how about this ..... is there a coach who has to be extorted to bench a particular player by three of his key players just before a critical World Cup match?
            [ATTACH]18473[/ATTACH]
            Good points. Also are there fans who are shown results from 6 and 10 games and yet count them as 8 and 15 games?

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

[ATTACH]18473[/ATTACH]
              Weakest arguments one can come up with. They are not even debate worthy. CQ did not advance from groups in WAFF, lost to ISIS in Iran's worst ever finish at the Asian cup, Lost for the first time ever to Uzbekistan in Tehran, Lost to Lebanon for the first time ever in our history, Lost to Guinea., lost to Oman 3-1Barely beat giants like Madagascar, Maldives by a single goal...So what? Your answer has been posted over and over again to the point of spam yet you are still talking about he tied in this game and in that game this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                LOLLL i'm sure when IFF thinks of the next coach, the #1 thing on their minds will be:

"How can we make sure the style of the next coach is attractive and fun to watch on TV, for amateurs who've never been involved in the professional game?"
                "Whoever this coach is, he has to entertain fans on television. Results come second"

Does this seriously make sense to you?

You care more about how "attractive" the game-plan is as oppose to results?

During Branko era for example, TM was more "attractive" and more attacking, for the first 60 minutes, until they ran out of gas. - And this was against Asian opponents who we still struggled with regularly

Against good, European opposition, we couldn't attack properly or do anything because we didn't have the stamina and fitness to keep up with them in the first place.

You guys can complain all you want about CQ's style not being attractive, but you'll be complaining about results with other coaches instead. I can't wait to see this.
                In hindsight knowing what you know now, we did not advance from group and did not win the Asian cup would you keep or fire CQ after 2014 if you could travel back in time?

Comment

No one knows a top coach that can barely get a passing grade in Asia vs Asian opposition?!

Comment

Weakest arguments one can come up with. They are not even debate worthy.
                    They weren't arguments, they were valid, and accurate points that must be taken into consideration.

Once again, as is usually the case with you, you failed to respond substantively to the content of my post, or even address the point that I raised. But I guess I shouldn't hold you to even a minimum standard; as a member of the perspolis teameh mellieh maneh crowd, you clearly are bothered by how I merely pointed out how it was an egregious officiating error on the part of a half-Iranian referee that allowed the Iranian national team to avoid a humiliating group stage elimination from the 2004 Asian Cup. If this referee did not commit such an atrocious error, TM surely would and should have lost that match. When you consider that team's roster (a young Karimi at his peak, Nekounam, Serie A Rezaei, Bundesliga star Mahdavikia at his peak, etc.), it would have been Iran's worst ever finish at the Asian Cup. Oman completely and thoroughly dominated TM, but thankfully, this half-Iranian referee's error saved TM.

CQ did not advance from groups in WAFF, lost to ISIS in Iran's worst ever finish at the Asian cup, Lost for the first time ever to Uzbekistan in Tehran, Lost to Lebanon for the first time ever in our history, Lost to Guinea., lost to Oman 3-1Barely beat giants like Madagascar, Maldives by a single goal...So what? Your answer has been posted over and over again to the point of spam yet you are still talking about he tied in this game and in that game this happened.
                    Wow, you just took a big bucket of poop and threw it against the wall to see what will stick for this part. Looks like I touched a nerve when I posted that video.

Lost for the first time ever [B]to Uzbekistan in Tehran
                    Do you realize that you are referring to the home match vs. Uzbekistan in 2012, where we played the game without our headcoach, given that CQ was suspended? It's interesting that you would use this match to attack CQ considering that it was part of the 2014 WCQs, in which we qualified as GROUP LEADERS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE REVOLUTION. First out of five teams to be exact.

When br-AN-G0H was TM head-coach, did we finish as group leaders .... nope, we were almost eliminated in the preliminary round of the WCQs, and in the final round, we finished in second place, only ahead of Bahrain and NK with one of our most talented squads ever .

Lost to Lebanon for the first time ever
                    I get the impression you don't really read my posts, so I'll post this one more time .... you are referring to the final round of the 2014 WCQs ..... where we qualified to the 2014 WC as GROUP LEADERS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE REVOLUTION. Did you honestly expect us to defeat each and every single opponent, both home and away, with massive scorelines? Not even Brasil and Germany do that. Not that you would know, but during the qualifiers, South Korea narrowly avoided losing to Lebanon, scoring off a questionably awarded free-kick deep into injury time. Also keep in mind, CQ at that point didn't have the luxury of having Serie A, and Bundesliga players at their youthful peaks. Nonetheless, with the exception of their goal, we dominated Lebanon, but their GK saved them.

Speaking of Serie A, and Bundesliga players, if I recall correctly, br-AN-G0H lost to Jordan in 2004, in only the preliminary round of WCQ. That loss was TM's first competitive loss in Azadi in over 30 years, (attributable to br-aN-G0H Dallal-ovic). He had a young peak Karimi, Nekounam, Rezaei a peak Mahdavikia .... and he gave us our first official loss in Azadi in over 30 years and almost got us eliminated from the 2006 WC, in just the preliminary round. But I know that doesn't matter for you ..... as long as perspolis is the champion of the globally renowned IPL, you're happy.

lost to Oman 3-1
                    Are you that desperate that you need to refer to a friendly in 2013 that was played prior to our WCQ matches vs. Qatar, Lebanon, and South Korea? So what? After that particular friendly match, Iran defeated Qatar in Qatar, thrashed Lebanon in Azadi, and defeated South Korea in Korea (all without our 2 best players, Dejagha and Pooladi) to qualify to the WC as group leaders for the first time since the revolution. We defeated, well, perhaps I shouldn't say "we", because not all Iranians want their national team to succeed, South Korea in Korea in a competitive match for the first time in more than 30 years, but you're more concerned with a preparatory match vs. Oman that was designed to prepare us? Shows that you cannot be taken seriously, and that you have zero credibility on this matter because you are way to biased on the basis of your club allegiance.

Also, since you like to talk about the results of friendly matches, do you remember what the score was when TM played Korea in Korea when br-AN-G0H was coach? They defeated us very handily 2-0.

Lost to Guinea. Barely beat giants like Madagascar, Maldives by a single goal...
                    Under br-AN-G0H, we were the only team in the 2006 WCQs that failed to defeat the all-mighty ..... Bahrain, in Bahrain, despite having a full, and injury-free squad. We also lost to one of Macedonia's youth squads in Azadi, while using a FULL senior squad ..... so spare us the nonsense.

CQ did not advance from groups in WAFF,
                    What? I don't know what this nonsense is supposed to mean, but most of us here are only focused on competitions of consequence, i.e. senior level competitions such as the Asian Cup, World Cup Qualifiers, and the World Cup .... no crappy goofy/mickey mouse tournaments. If WAFF was an important, or well-regarded tournament, br-AN-G0H wouldn't have been unemployed for a full one and half years before returning to Iran, lol.

Speaking of tournaments of consequence, br-AN-G0H was THE ONLY TM head coach who failed to lead the Iranian national team into a position in which it would have a prospect of advancing to the round of 16 in the post-revolution period. Thanks to his "coaching", we were eliminated from the World Cup after only the second match of the group phase ..... something which NEVER happened under CQ (despite being drawn into FAR MORE DIFFICULT GROUPS), and did not even happen under Jalal Talebi.

But then again, the current head coach of Perspolis used full senior national team to beat Japan's U-19 team in an U-23 youth tournament ..... PARTY

lost to ISIS in Iran's worst ever finish at the Asian cup
                    Two words, and only two words are necessary to dismiss that despicable comment.... Ben Williams. As everyone who saw the match knew, Williams is known in Australia as harboring personal grudges against coaches who publicly criticize him, and it was no mistake that the AFC appointed him to officiate Iran's quarter-final.

The bottom line is that Iran thoroughly dominated Iraq in that match..... up until Ben Williams intervened due to a personal grudge he held against CQ. Unlike the 2004 Asian Cup, where Iran was thoroughly dominated by its opponent, and only survived the group stage because of the helpful intervention of a ref, this was the opposite situation, and the referee alone sunk TM.

On another level, this statement is particularly despicable because it only reiterates something that we know about you: you genuinely take pleasure in seeing the defeat of your national team as a result of a demented, cult-like fetish for a club team, and its crappy reject loser coach. Also, you are wrong on your facts ..... Iran's worst ever finish in the Asian Cup was a group stage exit, not a quarter-final exit. A group stage exit is what was going to happen to TM in 2004, due to the coaching ineptitude of br-AN-G0H, but thankfully, a half-Iranian referee prevented that from happening.
                    Zendebahd Iran

Comment

They weren't arguments, they were valid, and accurate points that must be taken into consideration.

Once again, as is usually the case with you, you failed to respond substantively to the content of my post, or even address the point that I raised. But I guess I shouldn't hold you to even a minimum standard; as a member of the perspolis teameh mellieh maneh crowd, you clearly are bothered by how I merely pointed out how it was an egregious officiating error on the part of a half-Iranian referee that allowed the Iranian national team to avoid a humiliating group stage elimination from the 2004 Asian Cup. If this referee did not commit such an atrocious error, TM surely would and should have lost that match. When you consider that team's roster (a young Karimi at his peak, Nekounam, Serie A Rezaei, Bundesliga star Mahdavikia at his peak, etc.), it would have been Iran's worst ever finish at the Asian Cup. Oman completely and thoroughly dominated TM, but thankfully, this half-Iranian referee's error saved TM.

Wow, you just took a big bucket of poop and threw it against the wall to see what will stick for this part. Looks like I touched a nerve when I posted that video.

Do you realize that you are referring to the home match vs. Uzbekistan in 2012, where we played the game without our headcoach, given that CQ was suspended? It's interesting that you would use this match to attach CQ considering that it was part of the 2014 WCQs, in which we qualified as GROUP LEADERS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE REVOLUTION. First out of five teams to be exact.

When br-AN-G0H was TM head-coach, did we finish as group leaders .... nope, we were almost eliminated in the preliminary round of the WCQs, and in the final round, we finished in second place, only ahead of Bahrain and NK with one of our most talented squads ever .

I get the impression you don't really read my posts, so I'll post this one more time .... you are referring to the final round of the 2014 WCQs ..... where we qualified to the 2014 WC as GROUP LEADERS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE REVOLUTION. Did you honestly expect us to defeat each and every single opponent, both home and away, with massive scorelines? Not even Brasil and Germany do that. Not that you would know, but during the qualifiers, South Korea narrowly avoided losing to Lebanon, scoring off a questionably awarded free-kick deep into injury time. Also keep in mind, CQ at that point didn't have the luxury of having Serie A, and Bundesliga players. Nonetheless, with the exception of their goal, we hammered Lebanon, but their GK saved them.

Speaking of Serie A, and Bundesliga players, if I recall correctly, br-AN-G0H lost to Jordan in 2004, in only the preliminary round of WCQ. That loss was TM's first competitive loss in Azadi in over 30 years, (attributable to br-aN-G0H Dallal-ovic). He had a young peak Karimi, Nekounam, Rezaei a peak Mahdavikia .... and he gave us our first official loss in Azadi in over 30 years and almost got us eliminated from the 2006 WC, in just the preliminary round. But I know that doesn't matter for you ..... as long as perspolis is the champion of the globally renowned IPL, you're happy.

Are you that desperate that you need to refer to a friendly in 2013 that was played prior to our WCQ matches vs. Qatar, Lebanon, and South Korea? So what? After that particular friendly match, Iran defeated Qatar in Qatar, thrashed Lebanon in Azadi, and defeated South Korea in Korea (all without our 2 best players, Dejagha and Pooladi) to qualify to the WC as group leaders for the first time since the revolution. We defeated, well, perhaps I shouldn't say "we", because not all Iranians want their national team to succeed, South Korea in Korea in a competitive match for the first time in more than 30 years, but you're more concerned with a preparatory match vs. Oman that was designed to prepare us? Shows that you cannot be taken seriously, and that you have zero credibility on this matter because you are way to biased on the basis of your club allegiance.

Also, since you like to talk about the results of friendly matches, do you remember what the score was when TM played Korea in Korea when br-AN-G0H was coach? They defeated us very handily 2-0.

Under br-AN-G0H, we were the only team in the 2006 WCQs that failed to defeat the all-mighty ..... Bahrain, in Bahrain, despite having a full, and injury-free squad. We also lost to one of Macedonia's youth squads in Azadi, while using a FULL senior squad ..... so spare us the nonsense.

What? I don't know what this nonsense is supposed to mean, but most of us here are only focused on competitions of consequence, i.e. senior level competitions such as the Asian Cup, World Cup Qualifiers, and the World Cup .... no crappy goofy/mickey mouse tournaments. If WAFF was an important, or well-regarded tournament, br-AN-G0H wouldn't have been unemployed for a full one and half years before returning to Iran, lol.

Two words, and only two words are necessary to dismiss that despicable comment.... Ben Williams. As everyone who saw the match knew, Williams is known in Australia as harboring personal grudges against coaches who publicly criticize him, and it was no mistake that the AFC appointed him to officiate Iran's quarter-final.
                      The bottom line is that Iran thoroughly dominated Iraq in that match..... up until Ben Williams intervened due to a personal grudge he held against CQ. Unlike the 2004 Asian Cup, where Iran was thoroughly dominated by its opponent, and only survived the group stage because of the helpful intervention of a ref, this was the opposite situation, and the referee alone sunk TM.

On another level, this statement is particularly despicable because it only reiterates something that we know about you: you genuinely take pleasure in seeing the defeat of your national team as a result of a demented, cult-like fetish for a club team, and its crappy reject loser coach. Also, you are wrong on your facts ..... Iran's worst ever finish in the Asian Cup was a group stage exit, not a quarter-final exit. A group stage exit is what was going to happen to TM in 2004, due to the coaching ineptitude of br-AN-G0H, but thankfully, a half-Iranian referee prevented that from happening.
                      To have this discussion with someone, that person needs to have an elementary level knowledge of math, at the very least be able to count. Based on that alone the discussion is dead and buried.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Does anyone know a top coach who can get 60% In Asia Against Asian opponents? Even marginal 1 goal victories against teams ranked 90 and up will suffice.

Comment

Does anyone know a top coach who can get 60% In Asia Against Asian opponents? Even marginal 1 goal victories against teams ranked 90 and up will suffice.

I remember ***edited*** first game at the helm against Maldives. 1 nil victory. *** edited*** defended him by saying "this isn't the same Maldives that we beat by 17 goals a decade ago" and the era of *** edited*** and TM hunkering down to survive the storms of giants like S.k., U.A.E., Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Maldives, Somali Pirates, Bangladesh, et al. began.

INJA LAAT KHUNEH NIST!
                          WARNED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE!
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 03-21-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Bert van Marwijk is no longer an option - he has been hired to coach the UAE national team:

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/foo...nager-1.839462

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                              Bert van Marwijk is no longer an option - he has been hired to coach the UAE national team:

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/foo...nager-1.839462
                              As I though he will never come to Iran, but he's contract was ready in Tehran I heard? We made a big mistake losing Carlos!

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                As I though he will never come to Iran, but he's contract was ready in Tehran I heard? We made a big mistake losing Carlos!
                                We're going to regret it so badly. I honestly can't believe how many people actually underappreciate him so much after everything he's done, and how TM played like a team for the first time.

Unless we somehow pull another miracle, hiring a coach that's amazing with teaching players about teamwork and effort, we'll go way below the level we had with Carlos, and the results will be much worse, especially in the world cup.

If the world cup was still 32 teams, we likely wouldn't make it, or not nearly as easily if we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X