Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but CQ is a professor

Here is Winfried Schäfer, a man who doesnt even speak english properly.

Jahre Station
    1986–1998 Karlsruher SC
    1998 VfB Stuttgart
    1999–2000 Tennis Borussia Berlin
    2001–2004 Kamerun
    2005–2007 Al-Ahli Dubai
    2007–2009 Al Ain Club
    2010–2011 FK Baku
    2011–2013 Thailand
    2013 Muangthong United (interim)
    2013–2016 Jamaika
    2017– Esteghlal Teheran

Comment

My top 3:

Bernd Schuster
      Guss Hiddink
      Roberto Donadoni
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We are all looking for a foreign coach but we should remember it's not impossible with a domestic one. We won the 1976 Asian Championship, went to the Olympics quarterfinals and qualified for the 1978 World Cup with Mohajerani as coach. I'm just not sure we have a domestic one to do it. Or at least we haven't discovered him yet.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

There is no rush. We won't have a competitive game for a while. Whoever it is HAS to keep the unity among the players.

We will be fine with this core squad and the return of Ezatollahi, Taremi and Kaveh Rezaei.
          Hopefully Ghoddos can play longer minutes now that it's likely that both Dejagah and Shojaie will retire from team melli.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            We are all looking fora foreign coach but we should remember it's not impossible with a domestic one. We won the 1976 Asian Championship, went to the Olympics quarterfinals and qualified for the 1978 World Cup with Mohajerani as coach. I'm just not sure we have a domestic one to do it.Or at least we haven't discovered him yet.
            Hashemian and Mahdavikia both have Euro license. We even had a German-Iranian manager with experience in Bundesliga but they are good at best as assistant manager.

Comment

Hello vatani coach...hello dark days of Iran ahead, starting with who will get selected..lol!!! Let’s not forget what ghalenoi(however you spell his name) did to the team when he took over...

If Branko takes over I will not watch this team.

Comment

Maybe a circus ringmaster, he might be used to such clown shows in our defense.

Comment

I think that ancelotti zidane and guardiola are all candidates. Remember we are the favourites and we should have beaten japan 6 0
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Rumors will also begin:

inb4 Branko, Daei, Ghalenoyi, Ghotbi, Mansourian, Alex Nouri

It was 8 exceptional years with a great manager, I hope to god we don't go backwards.

Comment

Considering CQ's independent character and integrity, I doubt Iran's Football Federation is going to pick another high-profile individual who (from their view) is difficult to work with.

Which would be a shame, because we don't need coaches like Brankovic who have learned how to manoeuvre in the corrupt and partisan circles of Iran's football federation.

We need a strong and outside character with a lot of experience to develop our new generation of players, from a organisational, mental and technical aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Yo shut this site down. There's no point of anybody ever posting again since no post will ever be as good as this.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                          It's most probably going to be Schaefer, especially the way he was thrown his hat in the ring the last few days. Today he came out with a plan for TM for the next 4 years on live TV criticizing the way we approached the Japan game.

The writing is on the wall.
                          hala che gohi khorde baa esteghlaal for last couple of years ke qualify him for TM..?? sorry, I havent kept up with ipl action for last 3-4 years..
                          pokhi hast yaroo? or as i'd suspect, is he made of the same cloth that Brangoh and other internationally-3rd rate, ME mercenary coaches are ..?
                          how much is his current contract with SS..? Whats his preferred tactics snd formation ?

well the good thing is that CQ has build the foundation for at least near future success of the TM... Beyond the first year or so is whats really at steak here ??

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            lol
                            poor Carlos hired the best in the business to teach our players about composure and how to cope with the mental side of the game, so much good that did us..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              hala che gohi khorde baa esteghlaal for last couple of years ke qualify him for TM..?? sorry, I havent kept up with ipl action for last 3-4 years..
                              pokhi hast yaroo? or as i'd suspect, is he made of the same cloth that Brangoh and other internationally-3rd rate, ME mercenary coaches are ..?
                              how much is his current contract with SS..? Whats his preferred tactics snd formation ?

well the good thing is that CQ has build the foundation for at least near future success of the TM... Beyond the first year or so is whats really at steak here ??
                              Na, actually Schäfer is way better than Branko, he isn't a bad coach at all, but he's a coach who doesn't belong into WC spheres anymore, he is outdated and belongs into a line of German Coaches like Funkel, Rehhagel, Funkel and so on. There are nothing special, but not at Branko level, Branko is a joke who failed in Germany. At least Schäfer showed some class in Cameroon and had a good run with Karlsruhe but failed with VfB Stuttgart. After all I wouldn't like to see him as the coach of TM.

Comment

I hope Zidane would be willing to coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X