Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Van Gaal, Hiddink

Comment

We could bring the special one🤔🤔🤔?

Comment

Bring on the days of Ghalenoei, Daei, Ghotbi and Ivancovic!

This is going to be a bad 10 years....

Comment

No matter who the coach is, problems will still exist. I don't care if Pep Guardiola was our manager. All of Iran's issues are within the country and the structure.

The talent is definitely there and its been one of the best in Asia but we don't utilize it well.
          Take Sardar for example, talent wise he is easily one of the best in Asia but there's large problems with him. He is very weak mentally to where he looks to fight and starts arguing with the referee every second he gets.
          Two, he is represented by poor agents that have held him in Russia rather than moving him to top flight football. He is an example of many players that are in the same situation.

Not to mention the IPL is one of the most corrupt leagues you can find.. Lack of funding into camps, friendlies. Being the TM manager is an impossible task! CQ did wonders with what he can do and I don't think anyone can exceed what he did with what he was given

Comment

It's most probably going to be Schaefer, especially the way he was thrown his hat in the ring the last few days. Today he came out with a plan for TM for the next 4 years on live TV criticizing the way we approached the Japan game.

The writing is on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              This will take months. There is no real competitions coming up for the near future.

Most likely will be a cheap Iranian coach.
              I have a feeling they will appoint Markar Aghajanian as the temporary coach until their coach searching show ends and actually find a foreign coach to lead TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I have a feeling they will appoint Markar Aghajanian as the temporary coach until their coach searching show ends and actually find a foreign coach to lead TM.
                Would be the best even, i still pray that CQ stays somehow, Iran is full of BS, the new coach needs 8 years only to understand that he is 0, a mouse in this system.
                CQ makes mistakes, he did mistakes before but nobody can take us more far than him, people say we went to wc 2 times and failed, we went to asian cup 2 times and failed, yes and a day will come you will fail to go to wc

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  It's most probably going to be Schaefer, especially the way he was thrown his hat in the ring the last few days. Today he came out with a plan for TM for the next 4 years on live TV criticizing the way we approached the Japan game.

This. I also think he will be the next Coach.

Comment

MAHDAVIKIA if domestic
                    HERVE if foreign

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                      Would be the best even, i still pray that CQ stays somehow, Iran is full of BS, the new coach needs 8 years only to understand that he is 0, a mouse in this system.
                      CQ makes mistakes, he did mistakes before but nobody can take us more far than him, people say we went to wc 2 times and failed, we went to asian cup 2 times and failed, yes and a day will come you will fail to go to wc
                      Honestly there is zero chance of CQ contract being extended. It's just too late for that. Spears are already sharpened and aimed at him and IFF should this happen.

Comment

Get ready for a team melli with Morteza Tabrizi, Jaber Ansari, Esmalipour, Ghaedi, Mehdi Rahmati and other SS players. Same thing happened in 2007 when Ghalenoi took over.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

None of these coaches have CQ's substance.
                          I am not his groupie, respect the man.
                          We had a man who didn't throw in the towel or blame his players, deeply understood and felt sympathy for the challenges faced by our Iranian players. He met them half way, most foreign coaches lack that intelligence.

He was a strategic communicator, had his mind games but was never a boring demagogic.

He was a solid pillar.The players respected him.
                          CQ was a torch.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

We should quite this sport in total. This is the beat we can produce and it wipl not be enough in major tournaments.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Hervé Renard is the coach of Morocco. He's not an option.

Comment

Any coach with SS or PP affiliation will bring doom to TM

Comment

Working...
                                X