Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    CQ's farewell message on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtL8Cx7AnFQ/

A great leader ends with expressing attitude. I didn't expect anything less from him!
    A true leader!

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
      When a team wins it wins by the tactic and formation of its coach, by that what is trained daily, CQ did not train idiots like Azmoun to punsh players ( he deserved two red cards today), CQ did not train his players to stop playing when the ref didnt stop the game, CQ did not train players to attack the ref 1000x during a game, but he trained them to stay calm, to fight but not to provoke............i can write till tommorow.
      I agree that our players totally loose it mentally. Yet its unfair to blame it all on them. Indeed we would have better
      chances with Taremi in ther Squad ( and foremost Gholizadeh and Ezat.).

Its is a pitty, the stupid first goal kill the game. We start so promising in the second half...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Who promised what? Why making things up? One thing he never did was promising!
        It's metaphorical like he gave us hope.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

CQ's Instagram message got almost 112K likes. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtL8Cx7AnFQ/

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Thanks for showing me how to keep it classy. Just like CQ any criticism must be attacked. Us versus them mentality.

You’re a troll if I’ve ever seen one. Don’t be an opportunist vulture.

Comment

Dear CQ,
              We wish you stay but if you must go what could be done?
              Soon it would be the WCQ.
              Some concerns during your time were why Iran's attacking & goal scoring power is not functioning as it should. One example why TM today started with a single forward?
              Why not with 2 or even 3 forwards? Were we afraid? The Cup is not given to those who are nervous or scared.
              However we thank you for your great work and want you stay. Now you need to build the offence.

Comment

The dark days of iranian football are coming .

Comment

Merci dadash.

You gave our nation something to look forward to

Comment

CQ dadashete ? Call him Amoo at least

Comment

Man khoshhalam ke Quieroz mire Colombia, na chon Iran ra tark mikone amma bekhatere inke hagheshe ba yek teami kaar kone ke betone emkanaate dorost o hesabi dashte bashe, Colombia ke zire José Pékerman yek nasle besyaar khobi dashte va amalkardesh ham aslan bad naboode.

Va agar man bodam say mikardam hamin Pékerman ra sarmorabbie TM bekonam, hala in akhondhaa migan esmesh Pékerman ast va jahoodie va marg bar Esrail, va az in chert o perthaa.

José Pékerman argentinie va din o mazhab be tokhmesh ham nist.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                        You’re a troll if I’ve ever seen one. Don’t be an opportunist vulture.
                        Lol I don't even know how to respond to this. I guess I trolled my way through PFDC all these years. Or wait did I vulture my way? Anyways thanks for outting me as a troll...yikes!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Thank you CQ for giving us 8 years of happiness.

Our biggest problem in the 80s and 90s was our defense. You fixed that problem.

Our second biggest problem was lack of respect to each other and to the coach. You fixed that too.

Out biggest disappointment was not making it to the World Cup. You took us there twice.

Thank you!

Comment

As much as I love CQ and respect him immensely , his tactics today were wrong.

And luck was not in our side either

Comment

So you all just thank him and accept that he's resigning? Deep down in my heart there is still a hope he stays. Deep down in my heart I have hope that we meet Japan again in the WCQ.
                              This can't be the end of CQ. He's not going to leave like that. If Taj wants him to stay he will stay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                So you all just thank him and accept that he's resigning? Deep down in my heart there is still a hope he stays. Deep down in my heart I have hope that we meet Japan again in the WCQ.
                                This can't be the end of CQ. He's not going to leave like that. If Taj wants him to stay he will stay!!!!
                                Boy Japan hurt us today badly! I remember how Korea defeat us back in AC 2011 and we got them in WCQ and
                                were able to smash them. As i said before i will cross my fingers, pray to Mazda&Mithra to meet Japan again!

Plus i hope that Qatar wins it all so that Japan is not going to make the fifth Title.

Comment

Working...
                                X