Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and it's happening sooner than I thought
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
      Today CQ did not lose, the players lost and he is so gentleman not to blame them, if it was me i would destroy those biches
      That's exactly what's been crossing my mind all this morning. Imagine QN's players did this, he would have 110% made sure to say their names out loud, pointing fingers at them, blaming them for the loss. Honestly 90% of Iranian coaches would have done that. Kudos to CQ and his braveness!

Comment

It's absolutely incredible what two seconds can do to the entire state of Iranian Football.
        What was once an incredible tournament turned bad immediately after one mental mistake.
        That mental mistake led to more mistakes like a flat tire.
        Which led to our manager of 8 years to resign to where we have to look for a new manager
        To where we look at ourselves and say, Are we just not that good to compete with the likes of Japan or other strong teams?

Two seconds led to all of this and causing the entire state of Iranian football to be in jeopardy

Comment

I am still hoping this is fake news.
          It would have been wise to keep him but wise has been defeated by impatience.
          It feels like a teen age break-up, gutted.

Naneh coaches and their crew can take over now...take it away.

Horrible.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Thank you, Carlos!

This was the best Team Melli in all of Iran's history. These past 8 years have brought me so much joy and pride. Even this game against Japan wasn't that bad. We got unlucky and made mistake that cost us the game, but we were the better team for at least half the game and that's important.

I hope for the best for this team. Absolutely beautiful team, with some great players. And I wish Quieroz all the best. I wish him happiness.

Comment

Thank you CQ for the great moments, both ups and downs. Wish you all the best in your future career.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I just saw the resignation video. It seems he told someone to “f*ck off” while his translator was finishing and after his translator rushed them out of room. What happened ? Man I can’t stand Iranian journalists

Comment

I am heart-broken for TM, CQ, and the fans. Not a way for the great CQ to depart from Iran. He should have left with the glory of cup in his hands. Thank you CQ, you will always be Queiroz the Great. Thank you TM for giving your all to the people and hope that we can move on from this heart break to be stronger in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    I just saw the resignation video. It seems he told someone to “f*ck off” while his translator was finishing and after his translator rushed them out of room. What happened ? Man I can’t stand Iranian journalists
                    Video link?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Video link?
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A2LIDBujvBI

Go to 6:20

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        By that logic it is not CQ who win the games, but the victory of our players?
                        Think about my post again maybe you will find an answer yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                          Think about my post again maybe you will find an answer yourself.
                          I did an can just repeat my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                            I don't blame him. With all the media BS he's dealt with for the past 8 years, he is entitled to a "f*ck off" or two. Long live CQ!

Comment

Omg what I can’t believe he told the reporter to fuck off. What did the reporter say??
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Omg what I can’t believe he told the reporter to fuck off. What did the reporter say??
                                Reporter told him he should apologize

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X