Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic 8 years with King Carlos filled with great memories. I was 17 years old when CQ was appointed manager so I basically grew up with CQ in charge.
    Thanks for standing up to the hashiyeh and the clowns in our football.

Hopefully the next person takes the torch from CQ and pushes our football forward

Comment

God bless you carlos
      Thanks for making me a fan again
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

let's see how many of you will still be cheering CQ's departure when you get to see his replacement.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
          If you were classy, you wouldn't kick on CQ in this moment, but no you have the be that guy with "your special opinion" like I knew this would happen since the death of Yazdegerd III[emoji144]
          I've been saying this since 2015...I even toned it down more recently as to not ruffle you the CQ supporters. I'm just fed up with same old. Some of you attacked Branko when he resigned and didn't return to Iran...I wonder what CQs reception will be not that I condone attacking him personally. Professionally his tactics were piss poor!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
            let's see how many of you will still be cheering CQ's departure when you get to see his replacement.
            BE KHAR KHOONEH KHOSH OOMADID

Comment

Is there a video to his post game conference?

Comment

He will always be loved. What's sad is that it ended sad with a bad loss. His biggest wish and dream was to win the trophy and leave the country with pride and happy note.

One thing we all need to know and learn is that no team of any sport on earth will always be undefeated, not bearing humiliating losses, and stay untouched and invincible forever. Today we lost, and we lost fair and square. It's not the end of the world, but it was the end of the road for this tournament. There are upcoming events, such as WCQ, and the actual world cup. We should focus on those and prepare for some achievements. We have no time for grieving!

Comment

Thank you CQ,

you made a strong Team out of mediocre players (at best). You kept Iran's name high even when in reality we should not even have made it to the world cups and gone this far in the asian cup.

When we had actually talented players (96-2007, playing in top leagues) we had crappy coaches.

it shows the quality of this man. In reality our players (apart from dejagah and ghoddos) have average talent. Now you see why CQ wanted to park the bus in the world cup, against quality teams our players are no match unless we defend 11 men.

I will miss king carlos, only because of him I again started following TM 2011-2019. between 2007-2011 it was a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Thank you for promising us so much...now I hope we can go and deliver on the promise. The first 4 years were great...the last 4...well...btw hope the ruthless Columbian fans don't take it too hard on you...I heard they killed a WC player for his mistake!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Who promised what? Why making things up? One thing he never did was promising!

Comment

Farewell to him
                      I appreciate his hard work for the past 8 years
                      I was very disappointed by our loss tonight

Lets all move on and appreciate the good days, and lets forget the bad right now!!

Its time for a new start towards a brighter future
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Today CQ did not lose, the players lost and he is so gentleman not to blame them, if it was me i would destroy those biches

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                          Today CQ did not lose, the players lost and he is so gentleman not to blame them, if it was me i would destroy those biches
                          By that logic it is not CQ who win the games, but the victory of our players?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            true that

cue the Dariush - Cheshme Man ..!
                            Today is definitely a day for some Dariush [emoji20]

Comment

History will judge CQ tenure as the TM coach. His presence will be felt for years too come and even generations. No one will come close to what he was able to do in 8 years. sure the might be one off type of coach in the future who might win the AC for us. But in 8 years they will not reach his level.

Today, CQ enemies are very happy that he failed!!

But knowing CQ, he will rise from this in his next coaching job.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X