Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHo was the jerk reporter who asked CQ to apologize to the Iranian people? What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
      Do not listen to what clowns like O-Zone say, he can not keep it classy.
      Thanks for showing me how to keep it classy. Just like CQ any criticism must be attacked. Us versus them mentality.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

There are no words to express my gratitude to this players, for everything they have done all over these years, for their effort, support and commitment. It was an honour to be side by side with these great men, in this 8 year journey, facing all the adversities, always and always with great character, the top character for wich I believe they deserved to play the final. Congratulations to Japan, the best team tonight, but honour to Team Melli, for what they built for their people, for the football they show to the World, and for the legacy they take to the future. This was one of the best football families of my career and I wish all these players the best! Now the end is here. I did it my way, giving the very best of me, with the support of my staff - thank you guys! And gratitude you to all the Iranian fans. #allforteammelli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Thanks for showing me how to keep it classy. Just like CQ any criticism must be attacked. Us versus them mentality.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          If you were classy, you wouldn't kick on CQ in this moment, but no you have the be that guy with "your special opinion" like I knew this would happen since the death of Yazdegerd III

Comment

He says goodbye on Facebook.

Comment

Goodbye CQ you will truly be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                WHo was the jerk reporter who asked CQ to apologize to the Iranian people? What a disgusting excuse for a human being.
                where can i see the post match conference?

Comment

Even though I'm proud of how we did to get up to here, this feels like one of the darkest days in our football.

We are losing a coach who has done so much to our football and its so sad to see us lose in this way. I was hoping that the psychological aspect would be fixed by Dr Duncan: https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/iran...ustralian-guru

It's a combination of punches today - hope you all look after your own health and yourselves. Try to remember, as I am, that it's football only.

Comment

Is it OK to cry?

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                      Goodbye CQ you will truly be missed.
                      I will miss his class, a gentleman like ive never seen before.

Comment

Thanks CQ for the memories. We qualified for WC twice and made the finals of Asian Cup twice. No trophies but he was an excellent coach, probably our best.

Good luck to him and also TM ✌🏼

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          you think of trophy alone, if you look at all the things cq did for iranian football, you would notice this is the golden generation, your too narrow minded, you would have taught branko is better than cq if branko would have won the asian cup. but you need to remmber when cq came is 2011 what kind of mess we were in , and now we are in stable and good condition.
                          The only thing i am saying is a golden generation which unfortunately couldn't win a Trophy. All the other stuff with branko etc.
                          is what your mind is creating not what i am saying.

Comment

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1089938824765947904

CQ's Instagram Message to Fans.

Comment

Begid CQ zahmat nakeshid va ta onja ke shod say kard Iran ra ghahreman kone.

Begid be TM nazm, taktik va falsafeye modern nadad.

Begid bazikonhaamon herfeitar nashodan.

Begid zire CQ bishtar bazikon naraftan Europa.

Agar in chizha ra mitonid begid mishe goft ke Carlos Quieroz amalkarde badi dashte,

amma be nazar man aslan in chizha ra nemishe goft..... baraye hamishe sepasgozarim, Carlos Quieroz jan.

Mucha suerte en Colombia.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                omfg..!! really..!!
                                do we really have to stoop this low ..??

Comment

Working...
                                X