Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
    Chi migi? Making a soup and adding everything in it.
    You don't want to accept all of this is interrelated and connected.

There are reasons why every time, teams like Japan produces great teams. Their society and country is phenomenal. Ours is a declining one, where we hold onto the past and getting worse by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
      http://www.telewebion.com/live/varzesh

watch what mohajerani saying, he says we should have played like saudi vs. Japan and pressed up and played with two forwards
      And how did that work for Saudi?
      Japan controlled the game. They know how to play with or without possession. Their players may be robots but they are the most disciplined and professional team in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        I prefer to pay millions and get a return. If you think how much IFF owes CQ u can clearly see it was a bad investment. You guys who cry over CQ don't realize 8 years ago we thought we couldn't get a Cq...time for fresh blood.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        I'm not going to have the heart to say I told you so when we take a lead with GN pull back and defend and concede 2 or play an entertaining 0-0 with Bahrain with Branko.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
          Didn’t he say the same thing in the 2014 Bosnia press conference?
          Both games had a similar vibe tbh. Critical do or die and we let 3 in with poor tactics and bezan ziresh football.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            حیف. عملکردش خوب بود. مطمئن نیستم در حد و اندازه او مربی گیرمون بیلد.
            true that

cue the Dariush - Cheshme Man ..!

Comment

So iff got 25 million from CQ? What???

yess, 2 world cup, 2 10 million that is 20 million. also playing in world cup got them money, having CQ was a excellent investment for IFF. they made good money for IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                I'm not going to have the heart to say I told you so when we take a lead with GN pull back and defend and concede 2 or play an entertaining 0-0 with Bahrain with Branko.
                Hopefully we never see those guys near TM. I'll definitely send you warm regards when we finally do achieve what CQ promised us...under a more masterful tactician who has an offensive and defensive game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  And how did that work for Saudi?
                  Japan controlled the game. They know how to play with or without possession. Their players may be robots but they are the most disciplined and professional team in Asia.
                  Well they lost 1 - 0 first and i was just saying what mohajarani was saying
                  United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    yess, 2 world cup, 2 10 million that is 20 million. also playing in world cup got them money, having CQ was a excellent investment for IFF. they made good money for IFF.
                    Is it really 10 mill? Wow...so iff and cq can cancel each other out? Fitting and ironic...all the team money can go to CQs pockets and our empty trophy cabinet can be stocked with the memories of what it could have been...

Comment

Hopefully we never see those guys near TM. I'll definitely send you warm regards when we finally do achieve what CQ promised us...under a more masterful tactician who has an offensive and defensive game plan.

and which masterful tactician is willing to come and live in our wonderful society?
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If you're a psychiatrist you better know a good coach who can mentally prepare players because thats our weakness and there is not a single soul in Iran capable of fixing that.

Comment

Feel sad for him. No way to prevent such a blackout. We were about even until that goal, afterwards we never looked like standing a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            and which masterful tactician is willing to come and live in our wonderful society?
                            Another African WC nations discarded coach? Shall we out an add as of now? Look you guys who are praising cq endlessly didn't even think he would come...and he stayed for 8 bloody years!

Comment

Is it really 10 mill? Wow...so iff and cq can cancel each other out? Fitting and ironic...all the team money can go to CQs pockets and our empty trophy cabinet can be stocked with the memories of what it could have been...

is 2 10 million, i am sure other coaches cant do what cq did, also we cant afford the same level coaches as cq, too expensive. we gona bring a crappy 2nd 3rd level coaches from europe or a iranian coach.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                If you're a psychiatrist you better know a good coach who can mentally prepare players because thats our weakness and there is not a single soul in Iran capable of fixing that.
                                I think you are asking for sports psychologist. Maybe CQ thought Tony Oliviera was one when he hired him as part of his staff? Meds won't mentally prepare you

Comment

Working...
                                X