Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Carlos!

Comment

The decline of Iranian society, football etc.

Always happening.

This is a huge blow.

Comment

Change is good, and we need change to understand the difference. CQ exposed a lot of things in our own football that we knew, i hope him luck in his next team.
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          If you don't count the own goal it took us 2 WC to score the same amount as 98. We also had some of the worst possession statistics in any WC occur during 2014 and 2018...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          i am not in the mood to argue with you, you prefer crappy coaches like daei and ghotbi and not go to world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            The decline of Iranian society, football etc.

Always happening.

This is a huge blow.
            Chi migi? Making a soup and adding everything in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              if its true, our golden age (2011-2019) is over, a golden age that might never happen again, i am happy i got to see our best wc squad live in russia.
              Come on let's not exaggerate here. Most of the team are in there early to mid 20s plus we have young players playing in Europe. I hope CQ fixed one thing and that's our players drive to go play in Europe

Comment

i am not in the mood to argue with you, you prefer crappy coaches like daei and ghotbi and not go to world cup.
                I prefer to pay millions and get a return. If you think how much IFF owes CQ u can clearly see it was a bad investment. You guys who cry over CQ don't realize 8 years ago we thought we couldn't get a Cq...time for fresh blood.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Thank you CQ.
                  Now let’s hope the Dallals don’t take over. The uhlsport Croat crowd , the ones who sell garbage players to Persepolis and Esteghlal, the ones who always want their money and nothing else matters.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    I prefer to pay millions and get a return. If you think how much IFF owes CQ u can clearly see it was a bad investment. You guys who cry over CQ don't realize 8 years ago we thought we couldn't get a Cq...time for fresh blood.

your funny, IFF got 10 times more money from him then CQ got from IFF.

Comment

http://www.telewebion.com/live/varzesh

watch what mohajerani saying, he says we should have played like saudi vs. Japan and pressed up and played with two forwards
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Didn’t he say the same thing in the 2014 Bosnia press conference?

Comment

I hope the next coach will be a good one. None of the vatani jokers or Brantoll can manage these players.
                          A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
                          or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

He did so much for Iran. Always will be remembered as the best coach in Iran history. Passion and love. Today we lost because of weak mentality and an amateurish mistake. I hope he had gone away on the highest of notes by bringing the championship home but it will not happen. Japan will end up winning their 5th Asian championship and instead of us tying their 4 with our 4 now it will be 5 to 3 Japan and we are still (Andar Khame Yek Kooche)..... I think the mistake by Kanani today failed CQ. I really don't want to place blame on a player but that's what happened. That mistake cost Iran the game and we are out in that manner. The scoreline is not an indicator of the actual game. Again sad to see CQ go. I highly doubt we will ever have a coach in that caliber again with such tactics and discipline. Thank you for all you have done for us.

Comment

your funny, IFF got 10 times more money from him then CQ got from IFF.
                              So iff got 25 million from CQ? What???

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

fold the team
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X