Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

CQ just now during his press conference:
    "I wish the Iranian people the best. After 8 years, I have done my work, and this is the end. Goodluck to the true Iranian fans".

Well, this is it folks -- CQ's tenure is over. Let's hope we move on from this in a way that progresses our football.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158753...7-%D9%86%D9%87
    Last edited by CHaMiLLionaire; 01-28-2019, 09:52 AM.

It was a historic 8 years. Everything eventually ends.

Comment

حیف. عملکردش خوب بود. مطمئن نیستم در حد و اندازه او مربی گیرمون بیاد.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Thank you for promising us so much...now I hope we can go and deliver on the promise. The first 4 years were great...the last 4...well...btw hope the ruthless Columbian fans don't take it too hard on you...I heard they killed a WC player for his mistake!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

if its true, our golden age (2011-2019) is over, a golden age that might never happen again, i am happy i got to see our best wc squad live in russia.

Comment

Thank you and good bye cq

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              if its true, our golden age (2011-2019) is over, a golden age that might never happen again, i am happy i got to see our best wc squad live in russia.
              Wow...hey do yourself a favor go watch some tape from the 1970s and also 94-2000...might cheer you up and change your golden age definition. This was more of a revival if anything.

Comment

No. Don't tell me it is so!... We are doomed now. Guys winter is coming and we're going into hibernation times. Be warned.

Comment

Good bye. Thank you for some good memories and please act a little more classy on the interviews. Good Luck Carlos.

Comment

If this is the end, we all owe him a lot of gratitude.
                    He managed to get us to our first back to back World Cups.
                    Introduced a lot of discipline and UNITY in our squad.

These players ALL fought hard for the shirt, each other AND the manager.
                    We have a solid squad for the next 4-7 years.

Whoever gets the job will benefit from that.

Whether we won this Asian Cup or not, he was not going to stay. He is too old to have to put up with this crap.
                    He will be the greatest Team Melli coach ever, for a long time to come.

Let's thank him for his work and wish him the best.

Our team will always be in the mix in Asia. These players will learn from this.
                    They have grown. They realized today, they were beaten by a more professional team who didn't let go the lead once they had it.

Proud of our team and what CQ did with our crop of young players.

Comment

Thank you CQ

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Wow...hey do yourself a favor go watch some tape from the 1970s and also 94-2000...might cheer you up and change your golden age definition. This was more of a revival if anything.

this is golden age, we went to 2 stright world cup something we never did before, also i remmber the 96-2000 was good because we did not have a good coach, just good players, now we have good players and coach.

Comment

Thanx Mister Queiroz

Goodbye Carlos Queiroz
                          Hello Footballe AliAsghari

Comment

Supporters and enemies should Wish him the very best. We didn’t win the cup but he’s done so much for our football structure Europe-based players and Iranian people at home and all over the world.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              this is golden age, we went to 2 stright world cup something we never did before, also i remmber the 96-2000 was good because we did not have a good coach, just good players, now we have good players and coach.
                              If you don't count the own goal it took us 2 WC to score the same amount as 98. We also had some of the worst possession statistics in any WC occur during 2014 and 2018...

Comment

Working...
                              X