Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
    Is it true what Faghani told about Carlos and TM-players? If it’s true it’s very sad

what did Faghani say about CQ and the players?

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
      I don't know who said what but I can report what Bronco said a few days ago:

پرسپولیس برای سومین سال پیاپی با برانکو به قهرمانی لیگ برتر رسید تا سرخپوشان تهرانی رکورد خارق العاده ای از خود ثبت کنند. پس از درخشش برانکو در پرسپولیس و رفتن کی روش از تیم ملی
      ، گمانه زنی هایی از حضور او روی نیمکت تیم ملی می شد اما مارک ویلموتس به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم ملی انتخاب شد. برانکو در گفت و گو با فارس درباره اینکه او نتوانست روی نیمکت تیم ملی بشیند
      گفت:
      من نمی*دانم چه جوابی به این حرف بدهم اما من با پرسپولیس قرارداد امضا کردم و این در حالی است که پیش از آغاز جام جهانی این قرارداد تمدید شد.
      قرارداد من دو ساله تمدید شد و این در حالی است که قرارداد کی*روش هم با تیم ملی ایران تمام می*شود. حالا شاید در این بین برخی*ها طرفدار من بودند
      و شاید عده*ای هم مخالف من بودند اما من خودم را درگیر این مسائل نکردم. من سرمربی تیم ملی بوده*ام و خیلی هم به آن دورانی که داشتم افتخار می*کنم.
      من در تیم ملی ایران بهترین نتایج تاریخ را گرفتم. الان علاقه*مند هستم در باشگاه کارم را دنبال کنم. من با تیم ایران در بازی*های بوسان قهرمان آسیا شدم،
      در جام ملت*های آسیا در چین با ناداوری به مقام سوم رسیدیم و صعود مستقیم به عنوان تیم اول به جام جهانی ۲۰۰۶ داشتیم آن هم در حالی
      که رقابت بسیار سختی در گروه ما بود برای همین به نتایجی که با تیم ایران گرفتم افتخار می*کنم و حالا نمی*خواهم به قهرمانی در رقابت*های غرب آسیا اشاره کنم.

در مقایسه با کی روش هم موفقیت*های من و او را بشمارید؛ ببینید آیا من موفق*تر بودم یا او؟ کی*روش 7 سال در ایران بود و نتایج او را بشمارید.
      او در پرتغال سرمربی بود در حالی که بازیکنانی مثل رونالدو، فیگو و .. در آن بازی حضور داشتند اما او هیچ موفقیتی نداشت، با تیم ملی ایران چه کار کرد؟

https://donya-e-eqtesad.com/%D8%A8%D...B1%D9%88%D8%B4
      This thread is about Carlos Queiroz. Why would you post this irrelevant article? How is this related to the video dear TM91 posted?

Constant instigation Just warranted your first warning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that over time, we will come to realise that Queiroz's amazing changes to TM were happening in a stepwise fashion.

From 2012 to 2014 he was introducing the discipline and defensive shape and then from 2014 onwards he was consolidating and building depth in the squad enough to give us a hitherto unrivalled consistency of results and a sporting chance at WC2018. I have no doubt that the third stage of his plan was to bring through the players in the middle of the park and allow Iran to flourish and play more balanced football for WC2022, the way he has for other national sides.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to be, and we can see the effect he has already had after a few months with Colombia, where he is forging a spine more solid than it has been for a long time, giving them their first win over Argentina in 12 years.

I know it's too late and we need to get all behind our new coaching staff who have hit the ground running, but it's important that we reflect on the people in Iranian media and other places who are having a negative effect on the national team. Their antics will impact any national team and national coach.

Comment

Khate defaie Argentina rikht o pash bood, baraye
          Hamin Colombia tonest dota gol bezane.

Vaghti Argentina paskaarish rah oftad ba

Lo Celso, Messi, De Paul va Paredes Colombia zire feshaar bood va Messi besyaar nazdik bood gol bezane.

Baazie badi Argentina behtar khadad kard.

Vamo' carajo.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Khate defaie Argentina rikht o pash bood, baraye
            Hamin Colombia tonest dota gol bezane.

Vaghti Argentina paskaarish rah oftad ba

Lo Celso, Messi, De Paul va Paredes Colombia zire feshaar bood va Messi besyaar nazdik bood gol bezane.

Baazie badi Argentina behtar khadad kard.

Vamo' carajo.
            I like Argentina but I have no particular fondness for them after they were sat like moosh for 91 minutes in the stadium when the Iran fans were making all the noise, and then when Messi scored a wonder goal finally turned round and screamed in our faces as if they had won the World Cup, shouting “uno a zero” and chanting their Es un sientamiento song.

I know it was just the fans who were around us but it still hurts that the first thing they did was not celebrate with each other but celebrate by mocking the opponent fans.

Comment

Queiroz is a worldclass coach and a man of character! I wish him all the best and am very grateful for all the great work he's done for TM! Truly the best coach we've ever had to work for our TM.

This Argentina is not the same as that of 2014 though, when they had reached the final, nor is our TM the same of that of 2014, we're much stronger now. I reckon we have a good chance of beating Argentina as well in a tournament, and i'm serious.

Comment

Good points. I 'd like to add that I am 100% behind coach Wilmots, and I strongly support his efforts to further improve Iranian soccer. However, I must say that Colombia's great performance against Argentina is a testament To Queiroz' brilliance as a tactician, a coach who also managed to uplift the game in Iran with the same kind of savvy planning and execution. And while the jury's still out on Queiroz, his and Colombia's further success in the tournament will undoubtedly silence his detractors and prove, once and for all, that he's left an indelible mark on the Iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
                  his and Colombia's further success in the tournament will undoubtedly silence his detractors and prove, once and for all, that he's left an indelible mark on the Iranian football.
                  I’d like to think so, but we’re dealing with politics and politicians here. Likes of Misaghi and co will spin another yarn and various accounts will do their best to sell their narrative. It’s easy to be namak nashnas.

Then the same people will do similar to Wilmots or whoever else in a year or so time. The cycle will continue

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I’d like to think so, but we’re dealing with politics and politicians here. Likes of Misaghi and co will spin another yarn and various accounts will do their best to sell their narrative. It’s easy to be namak nashnas.

Then the same people will do similar to Wilmots or whoever else in a year or so time. The cycle will continue
                    Or maybe they will claim Argentina actually won as 0 is greater than 2.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Messi praising Queiroz before the game:

noticiasrtv.com/messi-colombia-siempre-ha-sido-complicado-aun-para-mas-con-carlos-queiroz/

"Colombia has always been a tough side for us, now they're even tougher for us because they're coached by Queiroz."
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I like Argentina but I have no particular fondness for them after they were sat like moosh for 91 minutes in the stadium when the Iran fans were making all the noise, and then when Messi scored a wonder goal finally turned round and screamed in our faces as if they had won the World Cup, shouting “uno a zero” and chanting their Es un sientamiento song.

I know it was just the fans who were around us but it still hurts that the first thing they did was not celebrate with each other but celebrate by mocking the opponent fans.

Strangemoosh jan, harfeto dark mikonam, amma yademoon naare chejoori khodemoon pish az jaame jahani Messi raa roye internet

be nefrin keshondim va aberooye khodemoon ra bordim.

In ham harkate besyaar zeshti bood. Fekr kon agar ye mosht argentini pish az

jaame jahani miraftan rooye instagram be yeki az bazikonhaaye TM fohsh bedan.

Farhange tamashaagaraane irani ham anchenaan jaaleb nist.

Dar zemn omidvaram ham Colombia ham Argentina in Qatar raa looleh kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Strangemoosh jan, harfeto dark mikonam, amma yademoon naare chejoori khodemoon pish az jaame jahani Messi raa roye internet

Fair point.

Comment

I know that some of this is within the scope of speculation but I believe Queiroz will do wonders with that Colombian team. He's got all the ingredients at his disposal: Great talent, state -of-the-art infrastructure, political and business backing, and a passionate and supporting fan base. In short, the road will be wide open for him to teach, institute and effectuate his philosophy and get outstanding results. In Iran, he had a couple of these elements ( and maybe not even to the same extent) and he was able to deeply transform our football culture in eight years. (These are not merely my interpretations; some of our outstanding players, including Nekounam, Shojaie and Dejagah have expressed similar opinions.)

True, he may have made a few mistakes along the way, like his somewhat misguided face off with rivals on social media, or his direct criticism of political figures. But all that could be forgiven considering the amount of pressure he had to endure, not to mention his monumental success in back-to-back World Cups.

As I said, I fully support our current coach. However, moving forward, I'm a bit concerned about defense. I just hope that Wilmots adopts a meticulous and balanced approach that builds on Queiroz' attention to strengthening our defense rather than sacrificing it to a more fluid and attack-oriented game. We're certainly going to need strong defense against the likes of Qatar, Uzbekistan and even China to qualify for Qatar 2012; and against world powerhouses to finally get to the next level .

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
                              As I said, I fully support our current coach. However, moving forward, I'm a bit concerned about defense. I just hope that Wilmots adopts a meticulous and balanced approach that builds on Queiroz' attention to strengthening our defense rather than sacrificing it to a more fluid and attack-oriented game. We're certainly going to need strong defense against the likes of Qatar, Uzbekistan and even China to qualify for Qatar 2012; and against world powerhouses to finally get to the next level .
                              I don't expect our defense to be as good and thats OK as long as we compensate the results in goals.

You have to remember that Quieroz' defensive style has a bit of a unique nature in football. A lot of teams can park the bus, but Quieroz's defensive setup tells the players EXACTLY where to stand. This was the same when he was on Manchester United. We never had a coach with that kind of rigidity.

He will do wonders with Colombia because like us thats something Colombia always lacked.

I think we will do fine this qualification cycle with maybe a bit more stress in the final stages.

Comment

Ardalan te amo mucho valy man mikham Qatar ghodrate khodeshan ra neshun bede

I really want Qatar to go all the way, after all, it only makes Iran and Asian football look better.

Comment

Working...
                                X