Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Keonkish jaan, agar ejaaze bedi mikhaham yek chizi dar in mo'red begam:

aamaar dar Argentina neshoon daade ke nazdik be 60% mardome in keshvaar khoone boomi darand, yani khoone "sorkhpoosti";

baazikoonaani manande Maradona, Tévez, Ariel Ortega, Riquelme va... hamashoon yek rage "sorkhpoosti" daraan.

Masaleyei ke to behesh eshaare mikoni nejaazparasti az tarighe tabaghaate balaa va miyaaneh dar in keshvar ast.

AMMA Argentina yek keshvaare "sefid" nist; 60% mardomesh na chehreye "sefid" daraan, balke risheye boomi daraan.

Va yek chize shakhshi dar bareye khodam begam: hich vaght dar Argentina be man raftare badi nashode be khatere inke dar Iran be donyaa omadaam.

Va hatta be footbaale Iran ham ehteraam ghael hastand va bazikonhaayi manande Ali Daei va Ali Karimi raa yaadeshoon hast.
    Please write in ENGLISH? This is an english forum, as much as I can read what you write, maybe others can't. I know for a fact some struggle and or some or not even Persian who come read comments.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Please write in ENGLISH? This is an english forum, as much as I can read what you write, maybe others can't. I know for a fact some struggle and or some or not even Persian who come read comments.
      What if he can't speak English well or is self-conscious? Go easy, mate.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

God bless u king queiroz
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
          What if he can't speak English well or is self-conscious? Go easy, mate.
          Then I would understand. But is it the case?

Comment

Can we move this English-Farsi conversation to the General forum?

Can we move this CQ thread to the International Forum (there is actually a really nice Copa America thread in the International forum, with updates/pictures/news on CQ and his new team).

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              take it easy

Comment

What an absolute legend! First time in my life I'm not rooting for Argentina or Uruguay at the Copa America. Never wanted someone to win a trophy more than him.
                __________________________________________________ __________________
                formerly known as westwienmaskulin and used to post on ISP

Comment

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Can we move this CQ thread to the International Forum (there is actually a really nice Copa America thread in the International forum, with updates/pictures/news on CQ and his new team).
                  Thanks.
                  The topic of this thread isn’t Copa America or Colombia or international football (we already have a thread in the international forum as you say) but about respecting Iranian football history and paying credit where credit is due. It is more relevant to this forum than most other threads.

Any discussion about Colombia and Queiroz's role should be in the international forum thread.

Any discussion about our previous football campaigns, acknowledging our previous players or coaches whoever they are, should be in the Persian football forum

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Thanks.
                    10000% This

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      10000% This
                      Topic isn't international football/Colombia or whatever

Topic is a thank you thread and is about history of football in Iran not colombia, just as we have threads about other things which happened before.

Shall we move Ryan Tafazolli thread to international football forum? (After all, we did that when Vahid Hashemian wasn't playing for Iran?)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Topic isn't international football/Colombia or whatever

Topic is a thank you thread and is about history of football in Iran not colombia, just as we have threads about other things which happened before.

Shall we move Ryan Tafazolli thread to international football forum? (After all, we did that when Vahid Hashemian wasn't playing for Iran?)
                        Yes, and the same with the guy Johnny Eckert or whatever. Not TM material and/or no decision about choosing TM

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                          take it easy
                          if you read what I wrote afterwards you wouldn't make this comment !

Comment

Queiroz loved iran more then most. He will always be loved
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Why is there no post CQ thread? I think its important to gauge how good of a coach he was and not overhyped with Iran.
                              Did anyone see his Columbia team perform against Chile? That was piss poor boring, defensive soccer. I was not impressed. I think he was an amazing coach but his failure at asian cup and his lack of actual progress from the 1st rounds of games says a lot. I get he was amazing but, I really do see some flaws with him.

I really do think he should take the blame for 1 goal in 6 games in the world cup from open play (Gucci), and continued failure at the Asian Cup.
                              I'm ok with him leaving I think it was his time, and I don't really blame IFF like he does and other people. They kept him as long as they could and he really cost a lot of money that he might of not been worth.

It's just any coach looks like god against an Iranian coach.
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                                Why is there no post CQ thread? I think its important to gauge how good of a coach he was and not overhyped with Iran.
                                Did anyone see his Columbia team perform against Chile? That was piss poor boring, defensive soccer. I was not impressed. I think he was an amazing coach but his failure at asian cup and his lack of actual progress from the 1st rounds of games says a lot. I get he was amazing but, I really do see some flaws with him.

I really do think he should take the blame for 1 goal in 6 games in the world cup from open play (Gucci), and continued failure at the Asian Cup.
                                I'm ok with him leaving I think it was his time, and I don't really blame IFF like he does and other people. They kept him as long as they could and he really cost a lot of money that he might of not been worth.

It's just any coach looks like god against an Iranian coach.
                                he didnt cost a dime since the money IFF won during his years was more than his salary

Comment

Working...
                                X