Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know Mike Brown, the legendary basketball coach who is the only manager in history to win both an NCAA and an NBA title? One of his former players recounted a story where Brown suddenly stopped practice for a few hours and resumed play hours later knowing with 100% accuracy where each player was when the game was suspended. He apparently paid the same kind of meticulous attention to detail as does Queiroz. These types are coaches are few and far between, true visionaries who have an uncanny ability to see the big picture and plan and execute methodically. I think that one element that might prevent them from succeeding with elite teams is the clash of egos-and we have already seen proof of that with both coaches. (Queiroz, of course, did not have that problem with Iran because of unanimous loyalty on the part of his players.)

Comment

Long live the King...he will shine with Columbia.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
        Do you know Mike Brown, the legendary basketball coach who is the only manager in history to win both an NCAA and an NBA title? One of his former players recounted a story where Brown suddenly stopped practice for a few hours and resumed play hours later knowing with 100% accuracy where each player was when the game was suspended. He apparently paid the same kind of meticulous attention to detail as does Queiroz. These types are coaches are few and far between, true visionaries who have an uncanny ability to see the big picture and plan and execute methodically. I think that one element that might prevent them from succeeding with elite teams is the clash of egos-and we have already seen proof of that with both coaches. (Queiroz, of course, did not have that problem with Iran because of unanimous loyalty on the part of his players.)
        All good except you are referring to Larry Brown, not Mike Brow. By the way, as I am sure you know, they are both NBA champion coaches. Larry Brown won an NCAA title with Kansas in 1988 (I think) and an NBA title with the Pistons in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
          All good except you are referring to Larry Brown, not Mike Brow. By the way, as I am sure you know, they are both NBA champion coaches. Larry Brown won an NCAA title with Kansas in 1988 (I think) and an NBA title with the Pistons in 2005.
          Thanks for correcting me. I knew I'd somehow mess up his name. By the way, Larry, Just like Carlos, occasionally had tense moments with some of his star players.

Comment

Out of all Latin American nations, Argentina is one of my least favorite. Happy to see them loose.

It is a country with a very racist history in expelling, deporting, and mistreating Latinos of color.

They always think they’re are better than other Latinos because they’re the “whitest”.

Colombians, Peruvians, Mexicans, Chileans, and people from Central America are all super friendly when compared to Argentines.

It’s about time that they get put in their place.

Now this is just my experience, I could be completely Wrong[emoji2371].
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The funny thing is that their god Maradona is a mestizo.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Ardalan te amo mucho valy man mikham Qatar ghodrate khodeshan ra neshun bede

I really want Qatar to go all the way, after all, it only makes Iran and Asian football look better.
                Hehe, baraye Asia khobe, raast migi, dooste man. Man bishtar omidam be Japon hast, az farhange footballishoon mitonim yaad begirim.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Out of all Latin American nations, Argentina is one of my least favorite. Happy to see them loose.

It is a country with a very racist history in expelling, deporting, and mistreating Latinos of color.

They always think they’re are better than other Latinos because they’re the “whitest”.

Colombians, Peruvians, Mexicans, Chileans, and people from Central America are all super friendly when compared to Argentines.

Keonkish jaan, agar ejaaze bedi mikhaham yek chizi dar in mo'red begam:

aamaar dar Argentina neshoon daade ke nazdik be 60% mardome in keshvaar khoone boomi darand, yani khoone "sorkhpoosti";

baazikoonaani manande Maradona, Tévez, Ariel Ortega, Riquelme va... hamashoon yek rage "sorkhpoosti" daraan.

Masaleyei ke to behesh eshaare mikoni nejaazparasti az tarighe tabaghaate balaa va miyaaneh dar in keshvar ast.

AMMA Argentina yek keshvaare "sefid" nist; 60% mardomesh na chehreye "sefid" daraan, balke risheye boomi daraan.

Va yek chize shakhshi dar bareye khodam begam: hich vaght dar Argentina be man raftare badi nashode be khatere inke dar Iran be donyaa omadaam.

Va hatta be footbaale Iran ham ehteraam ghael hastand va bazikonhaayi manande Ali Daei va Ali Karimi raa yaadeshoon hast.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

aamaar dar Argentina neshoon daade ke nazdik be 60% mardome in keshvaar khoone boomi darand, yani khoone "sorkhpoosti";

baazikoonaani manande Maradona, Tévez, Ariel Ortega, Riquelme va... hamashoon yek rage "sorkhpoosti" daraan.

Masaleyei ke to behesh eshaare mikoni nejaazparasti az tarighe tabaghaate balaa va miyaaneh dar in keshvar ast.

AMMA Argentina yek keshvaare "sefid" nist; 60% mardomesh na chehreye "sefid" daraan, balke risheye boomi daraan.

Va yek chize shakhshi dar bareye khodam begam: hich vaght dar Argentina be man raftare badi nashode be khatere inke dar Iran be donyaa omadaam.

Va hatta be footbaale Iran ham ehteraam ghael hastand va bazikonhaayi manande Ali Daei va Ali Karimi raa yaadeshoon hast.
                    Damet garm gol gofti

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Haji, either write in Persian or English. Wtf is this fingilisi stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Haji, either write in Persian or English. Wtf is this fingilisi stuff.
                        I don't see any issue with it. I actually really enjoy reading Ardalan's posts in fingilisi. He lives in Argentina so he might not be proficient enough in English, and it seems that most here don't read Persian so this is fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          I don't see any issue with it. I actually really enjoy reading Ardalan's posts in fingilisi. He lives in Argentina so he might not be proficient enough in English, and it seems that most here don't read Persian so this is fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          I enjoy his posts too but fingilsi is technically not even a language and is extremely annoying and hard to read.

Comment

Can we all step back and appreciate that we drew the European champions and inaugural Nations League champions in a World Cup match, almost even won it.

12 years prior, we were drawing Angola and choosing Rasoul Khatibi over the 22-year-old IPL player of the year.

I still need to pinch myself. Between ourselves and the African team dubbed the dark horses of the tournament, we completely mentally destroyed the penultimate world cup champions and the European champions.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Same here. In the Iran-Argentina game they were disgusting.

Catcalling Iranian girls engar az Taliban oomadan.

Then they sat down for 90 minutes and couldnt break down a much less priveleged national team and once Messi saves them ...get in our faces to celebrate.

Classless

Comment

Joao Felix about to go for 120 million euros from Benfica to Atletico Madrid
                                Which is precisely Rodrigo's release clause at Atletico Madrid (City signing)
                                Meanwhile our former coach got every single last dime of value out of our £900,000 rated defensive midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                                X