• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Absolute disgrace in AFC and its refs purpusley wanting to see UAE through
    UAE's first goal was %100 offsides and now this wrong penalty call
    Shame on AFC
    I didnt watch the game but highlights do not show their first goal was offside. Second goal seemed iffy in real time but again highlights do not show that. Am I missing something?

https://youtu.be/tybGl5RbuMU

Comment

Wow UAE is only a shadow of their 2015 Asian Cup team. Omar was a key player in their team for sure. But regardless they play absolutely terrible football and honestly IMH they don’t deserve to be in the quarterfinals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I missed most of the game, damn it. So Kyrgyzstan got Saudied? Mazel tov! What a surprise. Perhaps it's time to have a central Asian confederation, india is welcome to join the club too.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          I missed most of the game, damn it. So Kyrgyzstan got Saudied? Mazel tov! What a surprise. Perhaps it's time to have a central Asian confederation, india is welcome to join the club too.
          lol that sound like a bad idea. But how about a Eurasian Confederation?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
            I didnt watch the game but highlights do not show their first goal was offside. Second goal seemed iffy in real time but again highlights do not show that. Am I missing something?

Forget the highlights. I lost count after the 20th time the Emiratis grassrolled in the dying minutes. Ref supporting their decision to model the grass. It was a disgrace for any team that wants to be taken seriously in the world.

Comment

make no mistake, FIFA is monitoring this whole shit show and probably taking note of how this can affect their future moves and projects...i think ultimately China and India have to step up in Asia for the continent to have any real clout

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                make no mistake, FIFA is monitoring this whole shit show and probably taking note of how this can affect their future moves and projects...i think ultimately China and India have to step up in Asia for the continent to have any real clout
                Agreed. Future Asian Cups will likely go to East Asian hosts due to this clown show. Reports of locked stadium gates, poor crowd management, no enforcement of seats based on actual tickets purchased, and fans with loudspeakers playing Arab music during the matches will not sit well with Fifa.

Comment

Our game drew 31,000 to the stadium. The host's game drew 17,000.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Forget the highlights. I lost count after the 20th time the Emiratis grassrolled in the dying minutes. Ref supporting their decision to model the grass. It was a disgrace for any team that wants to be taken seriously in the world.
                    They really need to come up with some new rule to counter grass rolling. Maybe each time someone leaves the field due to injury they have to wait progressively longer before they are allowed to come back onto the field. First player for a team that leaves the field has to wait 1 minute. Second player 3 minutes. 3rd player 5 mins. Etc. The Arab grass rollers will pretty soon end up with 5 players on the field if they keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Agreed. Future Asian Cups will likely go to East Asian hosts due to this clown show. Reports of locked stadium gates, poor crowd management, no enforcement of seats based on actual tickets purchased, and fans with loudspeakers playing Arab music during the matches will not sit well with Fifa.
                      Ar€ ¥ou $ur€ it won’t $it we££ with th€m?? Don’t forget you’re talking about fifa, one of the most corrupt organizations in the world of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post

second goal was clean. on the first goal though, UAE player's left foot is clearly ahead of the defender's when the ball is headed to him by his teammate. I am not saying it is 100% offside because his body wasn't in the offside position, but his left foot clearly was. it would have been very difficult for any ref to pick that up. but for sure one PK not given for Kyrgizestan. the PK at the end was heartbreaking but defender did hold the attacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                          I think it was more "missing on their chances" than getting Saudied. they had one PK that wasn't given to them.

Comment

No Arab teams till (potentially) the final!!!! Amazing day for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Because asians dont cheat right...ie 2002 WC...asian cup 2004 ring a bell

Comment

Working...
                              X