• Show
Clear All

My predictions

Japan over Saudi Arabia
    Australia over Uzbekistan
    UAE over Krygyzstan

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      There two things that make me think, that Japan dont care who their opponent will be:
      1) Their tremendous self-confidence,
      2) They dont play full force at the AC. They see this more as a prep. for the WCQ 2022.
      It's actually both. I think even this somewhat depleted Japan squad is good enough to win the whole thing. They have some very talented guys and flashy players upfront.

According to the following link their mind goes already to WC 2022. They use this Asian Cup as a preparation for it. But regardless Japan exited early four years ago and they want to prove it was only an accident.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/sport/foo...2022-world-cup

The Champion will come out of Iran - Japan SF. Iran might have the bigger desire but I see Japan on Footballing terms slightly above us.

Comment

Wow all 11 starting players from Japan play in Europe‘s first leagues. They even have 2 on the bench playing in La Liga and Bundesliga.

On the other side Saudi Arabia doesn‘t even have 1 player playing outside the country I think.

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
          Wow all 11 starting players from Japan play in Europe‘s first leagues. They even have 2 on the bench playing in La Liga and Bundesliga.
          On the other side Saudi Arabia doesn‘t even have 1 player playing outside the country I think.
          team chemistry has more importance than individual skill on the national level

Comment

I hope that we meet Japan ( if both make it ) in the SF.
            This is the match everyone in Asia wants to see.

Comment

link to the game please

Comment

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-hd4/

inam link ehsan jan

Comment

What the hell is this tribal chant in the stadium?
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hearing the Arabic singing on the loudspeaker throughout the match is absurd.
                    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      What the hell is this tribal chant in the stadium?
                      It's horrible.
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Saudi has been dominating the game so far.

Comment

1 attack for Japan and 1 goal.

Comment

japan score!!!

Comment

Goooooaaaaaalllll Japan!!!!!
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Japan scores! The tribal chanting stops!

Comment

Working...
                                X