Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I want to say Saudi would be easier in terms of play because Saudi has a short team based on technical skills and passing just like Vietnam.

Japan can kill a game off with possession so if they go up 1-0 against Vietnam its game over.
    I disagree
    I rather play korea japan Australia then saudi

You saw it vs iraq.. we cant keep ourself calm vs those animals
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Damn the most exciting matchup is also at 6am. Japan has looked shaky this tournament and so have the Saudi’s so i think the result could go either way

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
        can Vietnam really beat KSA or Japan? which one would be easier for them? I rather us face Japan and then Korea/Australia
        Vietnam no. but Jordan would stand a chance. that's why part of me wanted Jordan to win today. even though obviously I like Vietnam over Jordan.

between those two teams. maybe Vietnam can cause problems for KSA. but I think Japan will beat them easily. IMO just an easy matchup for Japan.

Comment

Looking ahead, i think a match up against Japan in semi's and Australia in final would be the "easiest" path to the Cup. We all know about the quicksand that the game against Saudi Arabia could be, and South Korea are doing pretty well. Having said that, I'm happy watching TM take on any team going forward, as I believe in them and know they can go all the way no matter which opponent they have.

Comment

Hopefully Japan and Kyrgyzstan will win. I'm neutral for the other match although if I had to pick I'd go with Uzbekistan.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              I disagree
              I rather play korea japan Australia then saudi

You saw it vs iraq.. we cant keep ourself calm vs those animals
              Come on aziz.. I know you know better not to say something like that. Sorry but that wasn’t necessary.

Comment

Japan wanted to avoid Australia, now got stuck with KSA..

They should have stayed on the other side of the bracket.

Comment

i think japan 2-0 and aus 1-1 uzbekistan

Comment

This is a bit of a stretch but I think Saudis will take the game to penalty shootouts and beat Japan.

My prediction: Saudi Arabia will score first, 1-0 in the first half. Then Japan will answer with 1-1 and the match will go to extra time and then to penalty shootouts.

I predict Saudi 1-1 (4-3) Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Hopefully Japan and Kyrgyzstan will win. I'm neutral for the other match although if I had to pick I'd go with Uzbekistan.
                      No kc, you're wrong!
                      It's k y g a k i s t a n !!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Come on aziz.. I know you know better not to say something like that. Sorry but that wasn’t necessary.
                        yeah also notice he's insulting the likes of humam and bashar rasan
                        I personally route for iraq after iran

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          Japan wanted to avoid Australia, now got stuck with KSA..
                          They should have stayed on the other side of the bracket.
                          There two things that make me think, that Japan dont care who their opponent will be:
                          1) Their tremendous self-confidence,
                          2) They dont play full force at the AC. They see this more as a prep. for the WCQ 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            There two things that make me think, that Japan dont care who their opponent will be:
                            1) Their tremendous self-confidence,
                            2) They dont play full force at the AC. They see this more as a prep. for the WCQ 2022.
                            for one moment i thought u were talkin about WC!
                            japan have been in like every world cup tournament, plus winning the asian title will bring much more prestige than some wcq games
                            Nevertheless we're gonna win this cup
                            2019 afc champions --> Iran
                            Mvp --> jahanbakhsh

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                              saudi is mouthwatering?
                              Ew ew
                              For connoisseurs of Khoresht-e Sooskmar you can't go wrong with Saudi cuisine

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think that KSA can keep the sheet clean or concede only one goal over 120 minutes. Japan has a very good stamina and plays speedy offensive football. KSA lacked in creativity and technique as I saw it in the game between them and Qatar. I highly doubt that the Def. can handle it. Their offensive produces many chances but just like our forwards isn’t capable of converting that. So I think that they will at least score one goal but concede more as they produce which will end in a result which favors japan over 90 minutes.
                                He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

Working...
                                X