Carded players - situation and solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys sure about this ?

The Fox announcer said that from now onall the yellow cards are wiped out and only Amiri
    from our squal is suspended for the China game.
    That's it.

Is that not accurate ?

Comment

I think we have enough players to cover every position. I believe everyone in our team has played in this tournament.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

5.14 - Any Participating Player who completes the Qualifiers (Final Round) with a match suspension as a result of receiving two (2) cautions imposed in different matches of the Qualifiers (Final Round) shall not carry-over that match suspension to the Finals.

Finals

51.5. Any Participating Player who completes the Group Stage, Round of 16, and Quarter Finals having only received one (1) caution shall not carry-over that caution to the Semi Finals.

http://www.the-afc.com/afc/documents...on-regulations

Read the rules here ! hope this answers your question.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          5.14 - Any Participating Player who completes the Qualifiers (Final Round) with a match suspension as a result of receiving two (2) cautions imposed in different matches of the Qualifiers (Final Round) shall not carry-over that match suspension to the Finals.

Finals

51.5. Any Participating Player who completes the Group Stage, Round of 16, and Quarter Finals having only received one (1) caution shall not carry-over that caution to the Semi Finals.

http://www.the-afc.com/afc/documents...on-regulations

Read the rules here ! hope this answers your question.

yeah and this means, if we get another yellow booking for our 5 players, they will miss the semifinal. and this is a situation we have to care about NOW...
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
            yeah and this means, if we get another yellow booking for our 5 players, they will miss the semifinal. and this is a situation we have to care about NOW...
            yes but on other side Japan so far has 7 yellow card (1 game less), and saudi has 6 yellow card (1 game less) . Lets hope they beat the shit out of each other tommo . another 3-4 yellow cards for each team. They will also pick few card against vietnam since they are fighting team.

Comment

Please refer to page 50 of games regulation. The card situation is a little more restrictive than most of you think here. Cards can potentially go to the final.

Comment

"Ramin, Majid, Saman, Ehsan and Taremi"

Ramin is the only one scaring me. Majid is shaky anyways, Saman can be replaced by ajb or torabi, taremi even by karim. Ehsan by mimo or amiri.
                But vouria against a strong attacking team worries me...

Comment

Key players on Yellow, will likely be benched vs China ..!
                  I think our bench is strong enough to get a goal or 2 vs China ..!? or at least keep them in check till key players get subbed in 60min +to put the game on ice ..!
                  China looked a terrible team, barring a major let down & underestimating, we should see them off relatively easy enough. ..!

We’re real lucky Ashkan doesn’t carry a yellow & gets a 4-5 days rest. That’s one guy we can ill afford to miss in any game ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Key players on Yellow, will likely be benched vs China ..!
                    I think our bench is strong enough to get a goal or 2 vs China ..!? or at least keep them in check till key players get subbed in 60min +to put the game on ice ..!
                    China looked a terrible team, barring a major let down & underestimating, we should see them off relatively easy enough. ..!

We’re real lucky Ashkan doesn’t carry a yellow & gets a 4-5 days rest. That’s one guy we can ill afford to miss in any game ..!
                    yea i think so , keep in mind that china is also missing a player due to suspension.

Comment

So the cards didnt wipe out after the group stage ?
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Bey
                        Vouria PAG Kanani Milad
                        Omid Dejagha
                        Torabi Massoud ARJ
                        Sardar
                        Or you we can start with this front 4 too:
                        Torabi ARJ Karim
                        Sardar
                        We can risk starting Haj Safi for that matter too ..! He hardly picks up cards anyways, cause he is more of contain-er than a tackler defensively ..! Even the card he picked up already was a bs call.
                        Tbh, the biggest risk would be to be assigned a scandalous Ayrab ref for this match...!
                        Last edited by BacheLot; 01-20-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

our big issue is dejagah, i am not to worried about majid hoseini, but dejagah and ghaoddos i am worried.

Comment

should be start with ashkan or no?cause he is on yellow card, or we can start with saman, risk it and play ashkan later so he make the semi at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              should be start with ashkan or no?cause he is on yellow card, or we can start with saman, risk it and play ashkan later so he make the semi at least.
                              Ashkan is not on a yellow, Ehsan jan.

Comment

hope this means we're not going to see any throw ins to the box vs china now that amiri is out. unless hajsafi has other plans. its getting ridiculous
                                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X