No announcement yet.

Iran vs Oman Post Match Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiranvand - 9.5 - I’m tempted to give him a perfect 10 but we should be blessed that he is our GK. The flow and outcome of the game could’ve been very different had he not saved that PK.

Ramin - 5.5 He was okay but I feel like he was rusty a bit after not playing the last two games. His crosses was poor for the most part but defended well. It’s a tossup between him or Vouria in the next game.

PAG - 7 After not playing the last game, he looked fresh and great out there. Keep dialing him up the rest of the way.
    Majid H 4 - Gave up a horrible PK and looked very rusty the entire cup but CQ needs to continue putting faith in him the rest of the way over Kanani.

Milad M - 6 He looks so much better and in control in that LB spot than Hajsafi would. His pace is very hard for other teams to compete with

Omid - 7 the workhorse who’s played every minute for us has looked great. I’m hoping he doesn’t gas out and was hoping he could’ve been subbed out to save some miles on him but He will play the rest of the way

Dejagah- 9 Another masterpiece for the capitan! He is truly thriving in the leader position and has complete control of the field. CQ did great to sub him out and rest him for the China game.

Jahanbakhsh 6 - After a miserable first 30 minutes, JB bounced back and looked like his normal self. CQ did good here again to sub him out and not risk any injury. Look for him to play the next game again.

Taremi - 6 Mehdi missed some great opportunities but he did wonderfully to create chances for himself better than anyone else. With Amiri not playing next game, start him and have him do more damage on China.

Amiri - 4 He shouldn’t be in any attacking minded lineups. He did better at the WC because we were defending but needs to be a reserve now unless we play Japan. Fortunately, he’s banned from the next game so he can use that as rest. I would play him against KSA/Japan where we’ll need his toughness

Sardar - 6.5 He didn’t score but he is definitely on form with the chances he’s been creating. Continue dialing him up against China and future games.

—————————-

Cheshmi - 6 He looks to be getting better and better in the middle next to Omid. Good reserve to have in the CDM role.
    Ghoddos - 6 beautiful flick earlier in the game and it feels like he does better when used as a super sub.
    Masoud - NA. Great to see him get some minutes but don’t expect him to play again unless we have comfortable lead.

With Amiri out, hope CQ puts Torabi back in there. He could do serious damage to China’s vulnerable defense.

Comment

beiranvand LEGEND! jahanbakhsh pissed me off imensly but after his goal he gained confidense and tried really hard and got better, i´m happy for him! taremi well i dont think he is team melli material he does not take a game serious at least that is my feeling about him!!
      sardar hustled really hard greate passes but missed a lot of very good opportunities.
      dejagah greate as always but he was too long on the pitch i wish CQ would have took him down erlier!
      big downside hosseini i dont know he is greate in trabzon but right now he is not himself, its a shame to be honest!

my biggest problem with todays performense we cant get a cross right every time our crosses land in no mens land!!! we are the weakest team in the cup when it comes to set pieces crosses or corners! its mind boggling how weak we are cant get a desent cross i feel ashamed for the team!! i dont know how CQ wants to fix that in 8 days!
      we have the tallest team physicly one of the strongest teams but cant do enything with that advantage if we cant figure out how to get decent crosses in we cant win the cup and as much as it hurts to say we don´t deserve it!!
      Bollywood

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Beiranvand - 9.5 - I’m tempted to give him a perfect 10 but we should be blessed that he is our GK. The flow and outcome of the game could’ve been very different had he not saved that PK.
        Ramin - 5.5 He was okay but I feel like he was rusty a bit after not playing the last two games. His crosses was poor for the most part but defended well. It’s a tossup between him or Vouria in the next game.
        PAG - 7 After not playing the last game, he looked fresh and great out there. Keep dialing him up the rest of the way.
        Majid H 4 - Gave up a horrible PK and looked very rusty the entire cup but CQ needs to continue putting faith in him the rest of the way over Kanani.
        Milad M - 6 He looks so much better and in control in that LB spot than Hajsafi would. His pace is very hard for other teams to compete with
        Omid - 7 the workhorse who’s played every minute for us has looked great. I’m hoping he doesn’t gas out and was hoping he could’ve been subbed out to save some miles on him but He will play the rest of the way
        Dejagah- 9 Another masterpiece for the capitan! He is truly thriving in the leader position and has complete control of the field. CQ did great to sub him out and rest him for the China game.
        Jahanbakhsh 6 - After a miserable first 30 minutes, JB bounced back and looked like his normal self. CQ did good here again to sub him out and not risk any injury. Look for him to play the next game again.
        Taremi - 6 Mehdi missed some great opportunities but he did wonderfully to create chances for himself better than anyone else. With Amiri not playing next game, start him and have him do more damage on China.
        Amiri - 4 He shouldn’t be in any attacking minded lineups. He did better at the WC because we were defending but needs to be a reserve now unless we play Japan. Fortunately, he’s banned from the next game so he can use that as rest. I would play him against KSA/Japan where we’ll need his toughness
        Sardar - 6.5 He didn’t score but he is definitely on form with the chances he’s been creating. Continue dialing him up against China and future games.
        —————————-
        Cheshmi - 6 He looks to be getting better and better in the middle next to Omid. Good reserve to have in the CDM role.
        Ghoddos - 6 beautiful flick earlier in the game and it feels like he does better when used as a super sub.
        Masoud - NA. Great to see him get some minutes but don’t expect him to play again unless we have comfortable lead.
        With Amiri out, hope CQ puts Torabi back in there. He could do serious damage to China’s vulnerable defense.
        Dang.... Did you think Hosseini was so bad you left him out of your ratings?

Give Beiranvand the 10, come on you can do it! I believe in you!

Comment

Beiranvand- 9.5 (MOTM). (He would be playing in Madrid or Barca already if he was east Asian or Latino. What an amazing save!!!!)

Milad Mohammadi - 7.5 (Did his job pretty well.)

PAG- 7 (Our best defender)

Majid Hosseini- 5.5 (He is having a very poor tournament. He luckily escaped the red card for the 2nd time)

Ramin Rezaeian- 7.5 (Definitely prefer him over Ghafouri)

Omid Ebrahimi- 8 (He might seem less visible but does his job brilliantly)

Dejagah- 8.5 (Fantastic first half. Less good in the 2nd)

Jahanbakhsh- 8 (That is the Jahanbakhsh we expect to see all the time. Kudos)

Amiri- 8 (Ran tirelessly. His 2 yellows would be a good excuse to rest him next game.)

Taremi- 6.5 (Needs to finish those chances in later games)

Azmoun- 6.5 (Not his best game)

SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS

Ghoddos- 8 (Great as usual)

Cheshmi- 8 (Outstanding performance since he came in)

Shojaei- N/A

Comment

This game was the perfect example of what a difference a good goalkeeper makes. This game could have gone bad, hadn't he saved the penalty.
            After he did, we showed who we were, beat them and made it look easy. We should have scored 2-3 more.

After that blunder the defense was solid as always.
            Midfield was good as well. We have developed a good combination and build-up game offensively and can trouble every opponent in every situation. With Jahanbakhsh it was first obvious that he came out of a long injury period, he had a couple of failed passes and plays until he started to make save plays and progressively get into the game and gain confidence. Shortly after he scored and brought us on the winning street, this is what makes a great player.
            Our attackers both had a day to forget. They played good, but only up until the final ball. Both had 2-3 100% chances. I hope the score again in the next game. They have a shot at taking the topscorer crown.

CQ surely has done a great job in fielding strong teams, having them play good football, and yet not showing our coming opponents our true strength. This is truly master technique. I hope vs. China we keep another clean sheet and take the win in a sovereign manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Once again our beloved Team Melli has made it into the Quarterfinals! I am proud of Jahanbakhsh for proving haters wrong today. Majority wanted him benched but he was the deciding factor on our win today. It's not rocket science; if a player is out of form the only way he improves is by PLAYING, not by rotting on the bench!

Beiranvand- 10 (MOTM). He is a treasure! What did he do wrong today? Nothing. He is our hero.

Milad Mohammadi - 8 Our best left back in my opinion. His quality and pace overrides Hajsafi at left back.

PAG- 6.5 Pretty poor this tournament from a player I always thought was consistent. Poor positioning lead to Oman's penalty. He improved in the second half.

Majid Hosseini- 6 Probably our worst player today. Had countless bad challenges and poor positioning. Also looked slow. Not to worry as I am sure he will be back in form!

Ramin Rezaeian- 7 Was pretty invisible but had some decent passing and defensive stops.

Omid Ebrahimi- 8 Really really underrated player. Doesn't do anything fancy but boy has he been good for us in place of Saeid.

Dejagah- 8.5 Top class player. Really dominated the midfield. I wonder what an in form Dejagah and Saeid would have done for us at the WC.

Jahanbakhsh- 9 Proved every wrong His goal changed the momentum completely. Had some beautiful crosses that were wasted by Taremi.

Amiri- 7 Amiri was decent today, but lost the ball a lot and had some poor passes that were questionable. His hustling and energy was noticeable though.

Taremi- 6.5 Taremi has the positioning ability of Ronaldo with Azadegan level finishing

Azmoun- 8 Was very active and quite possibly one of our best players. However, he fatigued around the middle of the second half and wasted some good chances.

SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS

Ghoddos- 9 Oh my word. What an amazing player. He had countless successful dribbles, and rarely lost the ball. Played some amazing passes and took a beautiful corner.

Cheshmi- 8 Cheshmi looked really crisp today, I was surprised. He played like Majid Hosseini usually plays, with composure, precision, and solid passes.

Shojaei- N/A
              I know Taremi and Azmoun missed a few chances, but I applaud both of them for playing very hard. I believe we'll play China next, and we should be weary of and prepared for their speed, hunger, and resilience.

Comment

I'm glad we made it, were the better team and deservingly won, but that early shock was bad. Must say I don't see us as number 1 title contenders anymore, but underdog from semifinal on.

Comment

Beiranvand- 10

Milad Mohammadi - 7

PAG- 6.5

Majid Hosseini- 4

Ramin Rezaeian- 7

Omid Ebrahimi- 7

Dejagah- 9

Jahanbakhsh- 7.5

Amiri- 7

Taremi- 6

Azmoun- 6.5

Subs

Ghoddos- 7

Cheshmi- 7

Shojaei- 6

Comment

Thoughts on match:

Azmoun and Taremi need to cut the tarof bazi out, this is isn't khaleh bazi!!!

Beiranvand is the best Iranian goalkeeper we've ever had and probably will ever have...

Majid Hosseini can have is bad days and can/should be critized for it w/o backlash from other members, today was one of those days unfortunantly!

Comment

Biravand 10
                      Milad Mohamadi 8.5
                      Dejageh 9.5 (When he comes out of field he has spent every bit of his energy on the field just amazing).
                      Jahanbaksh 9
                      Ghodoos/Cheshmi (Both should start) Ghodoos can be difference make not sure why he is not used more often. (No rate because they did not play enough to me over 15 min). I think shojaei was added to give him one more cap.
                      Ezatolahi 7
                      Taremi/Ebrahimi 6
                      Azmoon 4 (Is this guy for real? some of the folks in our pick up games have better finishes)
                      Amiri 4 (wow, such bad ball control)
                      Hosseini 2 (Weak link, get this guy out)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        I'm glad we made it, were the better team and deservingly won, but that early shock was bad. Must say I don't see us as number 1 title contenders anymore, but underdog from semifinal on.
                        Remember, we are always the underdog before the game.

After it, we are superior. We always were.

As long as we stick to this mantra...

Comment

Kananizai needs to start for Majidi

Comment

All's i gotto say is....
                            DOOOOROOOOD DOOOOOROOOOD.....
                            IRAN...!!

Comment

Beiranvand- 9

Milad Mohammadi - 5

PAG- 6

Majid Hosseini- 4

Ramin Rezaeian- 6

Omid Ebrahimi- 7

Dejagah- 8,5

Jahanbakhsh- 8

Amiri- 7.5

Taremi- 6

Azmoun- 6.5

Subs

Ghoddos- 7

Cheshmi- 7

Comment

[QUOTE=gol_kuchik;2617783]Biravand 10
                                Milad Mohamadi 8.5
                                Dejageh 9.5 (When he comes out of field he has spent every bit of his energy on the field just amazing).
                                Jahanbaksh 9
                                Ghodoos/Cheshmi (Both should start) Ghodoos can be difference make not sure why he is not used more often. (No rate because they did not play enough to me over 15 min). I think shojaei was added to give him one more cap.
                                Ezatolahi 7
                                Taremi/Ebrahimi 6
                                Azmoon 4 (Is this guy for real? some of the folks in our pick up games have better finishes)

Dude
                                What were you drinking during the game
                                Ezatolahi is not even on the team

Comment

Working...
                                X