No announcement yet.

Back from Dubai / Abu Dhabi *Team Melli*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the write up los teranos, 1 question Im going for the semi final and final match, I was wondering is it easy to buy tickets in person there or we have to buy them only online?

Comment

Juat by reading Los Tehranos post goes to show WHY TM failed on numerous occasions to either get to the WC or win the Asian Cup! We have parasites and traitors within! Before we EVER lost to a single opponent we lost to our own insidious destructive people INSIDE our country! may times we saw how our Team was decimated first off the pitch then on the pitch! CQ has SINGLE HANDEDLY changed that!! Something the useless IFF could not do! If CQ goes, our football will be gone and will never get the results we are seeing now, and this is when we shall see the Vietnams an Omans start beating us!!

Comment

This is a post that is worth translating. I wish I had the time - I would do it.

Can someone do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          This is a post that is worth translating. I wish I had the time - I would do it.

Can someone do it?
          Tehranto, I've done it. Scroll up a few posts.
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
            Tehranto, I've done it. Scroll up a few posts.
            Ghorboonet daddash.

Comment

I've tried my best to translate the OP's story to the best of my ability. I have occasionally paraphrased in order to translate this better into English. If I've messed up anywhere please let me know. I don't know what oboohat means btw, so a translation would be welcomed.

---

Dear friends, I have recently returned from DUbai/Abu Dhabi, and I'd like to discuss a few aspects from my trip with you.

I've followed TM around a lot, and been to their camps. and until now, I've never seen such a positive atmosphere and a buzz around the team.

Abu Dhabi:

In Abu Dhabi, TM stayed at the Park Rotana Hotel, which coincidentally was where the Oman team were staying. I remember at WC'06 in Friedrichshafen, Germany, the players weren't a United front, and weren't all pulling together for the same common goal (TM success). During that time, Branko Ivankovic couldn't control the egos of the players or get them to put aside their differences - he had no control. At that time factions and groups started to form especially between Ali Daei and Ali Karimi which may have even been encouraged by Ivankovic.

Another pertinent point to be made is that during that same TM camp at Friedrichshafen, there were a lot of security officials and watchmen with links to the Islamic Republic's governing bodies. The exact opposite of this is true currently at the TM camp, and CQ seems to have everything under control and keeps a watchful eye on proceedings. The positive atmosphere, and comradery between the players was there for all to see.

On matchday, the players were very focused and looked to have their 'game heads' on. On matchdays, CQ had given the instructions that each player could only take pics, sign autographs, or interact with the waiting fans for a maximum of one minute. It's clear that there is a real sense of organisation and discipline around the camp which the players have accepted and respect. Also, as much as possible, they would try and keep the name of the hotel they were staying at private and confidential, guarding against any leaks that would subsequently result in large crowds gathering at the hotel.

Stadium:

The Iranians were creating a great atmosphere, and making a lot of noise. An interesting observation I made was that a lot of the seemingly local arab population, donning the distinguishable arab dress, were in the stands draped in Iran flags, and some were sounding horns. When I spoke to them at half time I realised that these arabs were Iranian in orgin, and spoke Persian very well. We really need to put aside our bigotry and race based prejudices. There were all types of (hyphened) Iranians in the stands; Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Australians, and of course Arabs who really set the bar when it came to showing their passion for TM.

Dubai

In Dubai, the team stayed at Hilton Hotel - Al Habtoor. Again, the same was true here, CQ made sure that the details of their itinerary relating to their accommodation was not be leaked under any circumstances. As in Abu Dhabi, the players seemed completely focused and with a great deal of OBOHAT, CQ kept a watchful eye on the players. Overall, the spirits were again high.

Carlos Quieroz vs Branko Ivankovic

I spoke to some of the players, whose names I won't disclose at the moment, but believe me, they were all wholeheartedly behind CQ, because they respect him and know his worth. At the moment there seems to be a movement where some Perspolis fans aren't thinking objectively and making unfair and unjust conclusions, to the detriment of the team. These fans however really don't know what is going on behind the scenes or do know, but choose not to acknowledge the fact that Branko Ivankovic and the Ministry of Sport are rotten/corrupt to the core.

Before WC'18, the Minister of Sport and Ivankovic had plotted to remove CQ from his position (and replace him with Ivankovic) but CQ was more than aware of this scheming that was going on behind his back, and was one of the reasons for the unapologetically critical and heated interview which he gave to the press. Ivankovic, as a person is an egotistical and troubled man, who actively works against CQ and TM, but the image he portrays is one of humility and good grace. CQ is a very clever individual who doesn't give an inch to anybody, nor is he worried about how he comes across, he will say it as it is!

You guys all follow football, and i ask of you to put aside your club allegiances (for the good of national team). CQ is the best coach in the history of TM, and we still don't seem to appreciate his worth! Tell me this, has anyone asked themselves when CQ is speaking about the chartered plane provided for Perspolis for their trip to Japan, what his point really is? He isn't saying that Perspolis shouldn't have travelled on a chartered plane to Japan, but indirectly highlighting the fact, that the rotten Iranian Football Federation, backed by the Ministry of Sports pockets the purse provided by the AFC, and doesn't spend it on TM. CQ paid for the costs of the flight to the UAE out his own pocket. Iran is such a shambles at the moment that if it was anyone other than CQ, they would have been long gone by now, but he's stayed for the TM players and the bond he has with them. Despite all this, some uneducated and uncultured individuals, such as Khiabiani, Misaghi, Kaabi, Peyravani etc. come out and speak utter nonsense (and spread untruths) about him.

If you were in this position, what would you have done if there were such issues surrounding balls, and kits etc. that could have been solved by the authorities but they fattened their wallets instead? What would you have done if the funds provided by FIFA and AFC were pocketed by the Sepah and their families instead of being spent on TM? Have you ever asked yourself why Ivankovic never seems to moan about anything? It's simple, he turns a blind eye to all the corruption and does as he is told without question, and takes a cut as a result. Of course, they'll happily provide a chartered flight for him (and his team).

CQ isn't saying that that Perspolis shouldn't have a chartered flight put on for them, but rather shining a torch on why Perspolis should get all this, but not TM?! Why are there certain TM staff members who aren't getting their salaries paid - because they're families are already wealthy?

Currently, CQ is taking the burden of all the pressures that surround TM upon his shoulders, relieving the TM players of this pressure. The players know that the authorities are corrupt, and don't trust any one other than CQ. When I was around the camp, the unity and comradery that i saw between the players, created by CQ, i sensed that the positive energy created will take us all the way to being champions.

Last point, CQ doesn't want the rest of the teams in the competitions to read his hand (player selection, tactics, formation etc.), as this competition, unlike the world cup is going to be a long one. As a result, to create a good atmosphere in the camp, he gives certain players extra rest days to reduce fatigue.
              Post of the year. Thank you for your hard work Taha jaan, not just translating it but also writing it eloquently.

Comment

Just tweeted this - please RT and like!

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...78122574569473

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Post of the year. Thank you for your hard work Taha jaan, not just translating it but also writing it eloquently.
                  Mokhlesim,
                  Mods who can translate 'oboohat' for me, feel free to edit my post!
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for this report.
                    The difference between Branko and CQ is discussed at another thread.

In my view and experience, CQ sees the respect from players, especially older players such as Masoud and Ashkan and many fans.

Yes, sport minister is corrupt. In my view, the majority of ministers are not qualified just listen to them talking which they cannot.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      Juat by reading Los Tehranos post goes to show WHY TM failed on numerous occasions to either get to the WC or win the Asian Cup! We have parasites and traitors within! Before we EVER lost to a single opponent we lost to our own insidious destructive people INSIDE our country! may times we saw how our Team was decimated first off the pitch then on the pitch! CQ has SINGLE HANDEDLY changed that!! Something the useless IFF could not do! If CQ goes, our football will be gone and will never get the results we are seeing now, and this is when we shall see the Vietnams an Omans start beating us!!
                      Yes, and they don't want anything too structured or professional.

Saudied refs, arab and western plotting...bla bla... the most dangerous enemy comes from within.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Ma yeh keshvaro be goh zadim. Yeh team melli kari nadareh.

Comment

Amazing Points, goes to show HOW MUCH CQ has done for our Football, if it wasn't for him, we would have NEVER qualified to any WC, gotten humiliated by the likes of China , Korea and Uzbekistan and Forsaken football long ago! Give this man an Iranian passport! CQ should be in charge of all of Iran!!!

Comment

Damet garm taha

Comment

Originally posted by Los Tehranos View Post
                              Damet garm taha
                              Mokhlesim. I'm still waiting on someone telling me what obohat means so I can edit the post!
                              sigpic

Comment

Mokhlesim. I'm still waiting on someone telling me what obohat means so I can edit the post!
                                Obohat is Jazabe (Charisma, weight, authority)

Comment

Working...
                                X