Taj sitting with Aref LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taj sitting with Aref LOL

This is funny. According to the article Taj was worried about the consequences for being seen with Los Angelesi singer

In the photo, you can see both Taj and Davarzani beside Aref

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...8C%D9%87%D8%A7

چرا تاج از دست عارف دررفت؟
    ترس رئیس فدراسیون از سلطان *قلب*ها!
    رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ترسید نشستن کنار سلطان قلب*ها هم برایش تبعات داشته باشد.

به گزارش خبرورزشی، عارف عارف*کیا، خواننده لس*آنجلسی یکی از بینندگان ویژه بازی ایران و عراق بود که قبل از آغاز بازی کنار رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال و معاون وزیر ورزش نشست و با تاج و داورزنی خوش و بش کرد، اما دقایقی بعد کفاشیان و اسلامیان به داد تاج و داورزنی رسیدند و آن*ها را از دست عارف فراری دادند چراکه به شدت نگران بودند تصاویری از آن*ها کنار یک خواننده خارج*نشین منتشر شود و در ایران مورد سرزنش قرار بگیرند. البته تاج حق داشت از نشستن کنار عارف بترسد. نه اینکه الان سلطان قیر و سلطان سکه اعدام شده*اند و سلطان ترامادول هم دستگیر شده، تاج ترسید نشستن کنار سلطان قلب*ها هم برایش تبعات داشته باشد.
    عارف را به خاطر ترانه سلطان قلب*ها که برای فیلمی به همین نام با بازی و کارگردانی زنده*یاد محمدعلی فردین ساخته شد و فردین روی آن لب می*زد، سلطان قلب*ها می*نامند.

Last edited by Essi; 01-19-2019, 09:17 AM.

What an honor that was for Taj and other asshole to sit next to Aref. Aref was so nice to even talk to these low lives.

Comment

The only time we may see Taj sprint to the exit.

Comment

sitting next to a Qafar? HARAM!!!!
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

hope he doesnt get fired after this bloody hellll

Comment

I am amazed Khabar varzeshi has in fact dared to talk openly about Aref!!!

Comment

I think Aref knew what he was doing. Teasing them. What would they do if Shohre and Leila forohar was sitting there?
              I was in Arefs concert few weeks ago. He said we had Great korosh we don't need mohammad Hossein.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                I think Aref knew what he was doing. Teasing them. What would they do if Shohre and Leila forohar was sitting there?
                I was in Arefs concert few weeks ago. He said we had Great korosh we don't need mohammad Hossein.
                Damesh garm.

We have to send back Mohammad o Ali o Hassan o hossien o zaynab o jafar o koor o kachal o khamenie o har jakesh digeh ..to where they came from and ask for our SHARAF o HAYSIYAT back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  I am amazed Khabar varzeshi has in fact dared to talk openly about Aref!!!
                  Ditto!

That article was so bravely and beautifully written. Dameshoon garm!

Comment

Aref has aged really well, great voice.

Was thinking Haydeh, khoda biamorz, would have been the perfect artist to sing a cappella before a derby or TM match in Azadi. Heyf.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

apprently Sulton e ghalbha is there on behalf of Pars TV ...? reporting first hand from UAE ,,??

at least that seems to be what folks on Pars tv selling his presence there as..!!?

Comment

Saw him last night in Los Angeles, he mentioned his interaction with Taj.
                        He said he told Taj the hopefully Iran wins, in a minute Security guys came in and took Taj away.

Aref is such a nice gentleman

Comment

I think this is a good thing. I like how Taj didn’t mind it or act weird.

Guys, we need to unite as Iranians. We need to unite and boot these guys out. It’s honestly teaching a point where they’re packing their bags and ready to leave.

Not trying to get political, I’m just saying at the end of the day Iranians are Iranians. Aref, Mehdi Taj, or the other boozineh next to him..lol.

The more we show that we love and support each other despite where we live, the stronger we are when these ahriman pounce on our people. The end is near for them, believe me.

Comment

Also, Aref was a football player. So this isn’t too weird.

Google it.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                              Saw him last night in Los Angeles, he mentioned his interaction with Taj.
                              He said he told Taj the hopefully Iran wins, in a minute Security guys came in and took Taj away.

Aref is such a nice gentleman
                              I bet he wanted to be seen in Iranian TV. Aref is my all time favorite singer but he sure knew it was not very usual to see him sitting close to Taj in Iranian TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X