Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now all of Persepolis players posting the same post, bashing CQ comments, from Jalal to Alipour and pretty much everyone.
    If CQ remain in charge(which is unlikely), Alipour and the rest will no longer going to be included in TM list. Ajab khar to khari shode!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Now all of Persepolis players posting the same post, bashing CQ comments, from Jalal to Alipour and pretty much everyone.

If CQ remain in charge(which is unlikely), Alipour and the rest will no longer being included in TM rest. Ajab khar to khari shode!!
      Seyed Jalal's story on instagram. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out what he's saying here.

Comment

This is sedaaye sima of Iran IRIB - treating the people like sheep. Not Carlos or anything he said.

Comment

I don't think that is from real jalal. kharabkaaraan daarand davaa raah miandazand. No PP player or fan would do such a thing. guys stop it please

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
            If CQ really had an offer from Colombia, why would he come out and publicly say that Iran doesn’t want to extend his contract? Wouldn’t that be the worst negotiation tactic?

Now Colombia can turn around and say, “oh you don’t have an offer from the other side, well now we’re going to give you a lesser deal then”.
            If anything you would want to make it seem as if Iran is super interested and thus get a better deal from Colombia.

Think about it. There is no Colombia offer and there probably never was. Just like all other times.

This whole thing is just a game and in the end CQ will get his 4 year extension.
            When he went public , he had already finalised and signed his contract with Columbia. His chance of renewing with Iran is 0%.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
              I don't think that is from real jalal. kharabkaaraan daarand davaa raah miandazand. No PP player or fan would do such a thing. guys stop it please
              All of persepolis players posted this on their Insta page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsvqvo2BAo7/

Comment

Honestly, F Persepolis, them as a club, team and all of their players.

Hopefully Beiranvand leaves that dump. Shame that Torabi signed there.

Comment

Actually it is his account. You can check it out yourself. It's verified.
                  https://www.instagram.com/seyedjalal/

Originally posted by Behzad A View Post
                  When he went public , he had already finalised and signed his contract with Columbia. His chance of renewing with Iran is 0%.
                  The latest news is that they are gonna talk after the asian cup. Unless you show me a source that says otherwise.

Comment

It is his account.. CQ is following him too...
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

This whole saga reminds me of the googoosh-amirgassemi one. Who is working for who, who is telling the truth?
                      Naneh gamar culture we have, lots of PMSing

Hercule poirot, Miss Marple's services needed soon.

Missing elements, i am baffled by Khiabani's reaction, as if he knows things we don't.
                      I really don't see how CQ has insulted our people. He's a coach, not a humanitarian (even some of those people make a lot of money).

He's in a position to expose unprofessional behavior and he's doing it. I think he truly cares for his players and he's standing up for them as well.

So basically KHiabani is telling CQ that he is taking up too much room, he's just a karmand, that he needs to zip it?
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

The latest news is that they are gonna talk after the asian cup. Unless you show me a source that says otherwise.
                        Seems like Seyed Jalal is still pissed that he was droped for WC 2018. Egoism is such a bad disease...

Comment

Seems like everyone has united to help TM fail in Asian Cup. It's a shame, I am truly disgusted by these acts!

Comment

I guarantee you anything had any of these players who are bashing CQ on their social media been with TM in UAE, they would have all been supporting CQ by giving pro-Queiroz interviews. Even Seyed Jalal and Ali Alipour. At similar situations in the past Seyed Jalal had stood strong by CQ, condemning those who opposed Queiroz.

Hypocrisy at work blatantly!

Comment

ok. Let's see!!

Comment

I'm really sorry to say that, years ago I thought these are only the tractor fans.. but the reality is PP has also these kind of brainless "fans"... They seem to me just like a bunch of sheep's (Basijis) who are following Rahbar's (in their case Brangohs) instructions without questioning it.. I recently talked to my cousin in Iran and he seemed to be brainwashed by Brangoh and Karimi too.. Sadly... And this Khiabani guy is a complete idiot, he should first go and take an English course to understand what CQ even said, since Khiabanis emotional reaction has nothing to do with CQ's statement... He's "reading" between the lines...
                                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Working...
                                X