This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Most likely because CQ is gone after Asian cup. He knows he will gets the peoples attention now, not after when no one cares.
    Exactly. And anything he says in a few weeks will be looked at as an excuse. His team is in the know anyways, so how much the hashiyeh drags on will depend on the media. It's not a secret that the team did not have a proper preparation for this tournament. We all witnessed it. The fact that they pulled the rug from under this guy's feet despite a great WC display is another farce.

Comment

I imagine once again he's paying wages and fuck knows fuck else out of his own pocket too. We're such a fucking third-world society, we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        I don't understand why Taj would chose this crucial time and in the middle of the tournament to bring this up to CQ. He hid it for 6 months. couldn't he have waited another few weeks before exposing it to CQ?[/B]
        I doubt it was Taj who did this.
        Knowing CQ, I am pretty sure he knew all this from before and typical to him, brought it up after a victory (advancing from the group, I guess).

He has done this before too. Has waited to air his complaints and bitchings right after some TM victory. Some ppl think they can air their demands or complaints when on high.
        Not that its wrong or anything. But CQ is like that.
        GN was like that too. Waited to attack ppl or demand stuff after some positive news or victory. Branko, the wimp, is like this too.

Comment

Khiabani and everyone else really wanted to defeat Iraq. That may happen in the final.
          If we had used two other people instead of cheshmi and JB, we would have won, but the damn referee did nto have the guts or he got money from an arab regime such as salman
          it was a good chance for Shojai

Comment

btw this guy has some serious guts to literally point the finger the way he does.
            Khiabani on the other hand is a complete imbecile. He missed the point completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
              btw this guy has some serious guts to literally point the finger the way he does.
              Khiabani on the other hand is a complete imbecile. He missed the point completely.
              CQ kissed the hand of "rahbar" at the same time though

Comment

I think this is what happened:

Taj told CQ after WC2018 that we will renew your contract for 6 months and if you win the Asian cup we renew it for another 4 yrs.
                While CQ is negotiating with Columbia, he goes to Taj and asking him about the 4 yrs renewal contract if and when they win the Asian cup. Taj is telling him it i s not going to happen. That is why he is very pissed and goes public. This Khiabai's reaction is B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                  that's the video of Khiabani

https://tamasha.com/v/emZOm
                  Something is wrong with Khiabani! What has CQ done wrong to the people? lol... If anything he's trying to make them happy!

Comment

I have always thought Khiabani has a little bit of good in his heart and wanted good even though he is an utter pathetic idiot and *** edited*** of the regime and a pure mouthpiece that just blabbers shit out. This today though took the cake and he completely proved that he is nothing but a mouth piece for the regime and literal idiot. How much ass kissing is he going to do? Who the hell is he to ask CQ to give his salary as donation to Iranians? All emotion and ass kisser is what Khiabani is. Nothing else.

LANGUAGE PLEASE!
                    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-18-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Guys... this confirms CQ is leaving I guess !

Comment

anyone else notice Khiabani's face when Jalali basically told him to stop throwing wood in the fire?!
                        CQ just said his own staff don't even have their meals covered or are not getting wages while a club team gets first class. His point is favoritism and that's it.
                        Even when I was a student I would not go to a conference unless the hotel, airfare, food etc. was all taken care of. These guys are supposed to be professionals at the highest level.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                          You do realize that CQ brought all this up with his latest words today.

Khiabani and the rest are just reacting to him and telling him to stop.

So with your logic, CQ is trying to sabotage his own team!??!!?
                          I'm glad you brought that up. In all honesty, I based my statements on assertions by others on this site that Queiroz had first been rebuffed by the authorities in charge. I want for Iran to win so much that I hope this whole thing is a misunderstanding. One thing is certain, though: nothing gets done in the country unless it's shrouded in thick
                          layers of mystery. Queiroz's relationship with the federation, from the beginning, has been marred by persistent conflicts and misunderstandings, and I hope that this is just another chapter which will ultimately lead to Iran winning the championship and Mr. Queiroz getting rehired.

Comment

Wish Khiabani had social media ... would swarm it

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad A View Post
                              I think this is what happened:

Taj told CQ after WC2018 that we will renew your contract for 6 months and if you win the Asian cup we renew it for another 4 yrs.
                              While CQ is negotiating with Columbia, he goes to Taj and asking him about the 4 yrs renewal contract if and when they win the Asian cup. Taj is telling him it i s not going to happen. That is why he is very pissed and goes public. This Khiabai's reaction is B.S.
                              If CQ really had an offer from Colombia, why would he come out and publicly say that Iran doesn’t want to extend his contract? Wouldn’t that be the worst negotiation tactic?

Now Colombia can turn around and say, “oh you don’t have an offer from the other side, well now we’re going to give you a lesser deal then”.
                              If anything you would want to make it seem as if Iran is super interested and thus get a better deal from Colombia.

Think about it. There is no Colombia offer and there probably never was. Just like all other times.

This whole thing is just a game and in the end CQ will get his 4 year extension.

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
                                If CQ really had an offer from Colombia, why would he come out and publicly say that Iran doesn’t want to extend his contract? Wouldn’t that be the worst negotiation tactic?
                                Now Colombia can turn around and say, “oh you don’t have an offer from the other side, well now we’re going to give you a lesser deal then”.
                                If anything you would want to make it seem as if Iran is super interested and thus get a better deal from Colombia.
                                Think about it. There is no Colombia offer and there probably never was. Just like all other times.
                                This whole thing is just a game and in the end CQ will get his 4 year extension.
                                Because he's already signed with Colombia! So now it's time to expose everything!

Comment

Working...
                                X