Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talking about Khiabani haha. CQ deserves his money he could go and get the same elsewhere. The same reasoning doesn't apply to Khiabani. Only with such a retarded and unprofessional system at every level could he be a famous state sponsored host.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      No not at all...he is soo damn sensitive to everything...a cat eating can make him cry..ol.he takes things too personal instead of talking logic and sense.. Like CQ was complaining about the federation and he took it as he insulted people of iran....gheyrat dari good but be a man about it....
      And being sensitive = being partially/fully gay? Please, you're too old to peddle in these stereotypes. Please set an example for our younger members. Thank you.

Comment

Khiabani was the only major IRIB person to be in the protests in 2009 so he's not a IR lover like some of you think.

He's always been an emotional dude, however ever since his sickness (and subsequent very critical surgeries) he has really become much worse.

I won't swear at him like some of you do, but I wouldn't put too much weight on his words.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          Well I don't see any hashieh. He is putting the pressure on him and on IFF. He actually takes all the pressure from the players.
          Well with this interview he puts the pressure on himself as you correctly point out. And the pressure that he will have will be felt
          by the players. CQ has a lot of discussions with officials and i dont think that pressure is something that he need now.
          Moreover the players are now certain that after Asian Cup CQ era will end. We will see how all this will influence the players. From my
          poitn of view it is a horrible time to discuss IFF-Corruptions and stuff like that. His Enemies all waiting now that TM fail so that they
          have the right and the power to blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            Well with this interview he puts the pressure on himself as you correctly point out. And the pressure that he will have will be felt
            by the players. CQ has a lot of discussions with officials and i dont think that pressure is something that he need now.
            Moreover the players are now certain that after Asian Cup CQ era will end. We will see how all this will influence the players. From my
            poitn of view it is a horrible time to discuss IFF-Corruptions and stuff like that. His Enemies all waiting now that TM fail so that they
            Imagine he did this after getting knocked out he'd sound like a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
              Imagine he did this after getting knocked out he'd sound like a sore loser.
              Well by that logic one could argue that he already try to create an excuse for failure.

Comment

All CQ said is that if the minister wanted the contract was signed before. He can contracts countries who does not have poor people.
                Why don't we have the right mentality?

Comment

Not really, he was pretty clear about why he was criticising the sports minister and gave examples. It does seem strange how he's come out and said this. Was this a random outburst or in response to something?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    Frankly, I don't understand what the hoopla's about, as there has been an avalanche of reports in international media that Colombia is close to signing Queiroz. They're clearly dying to get him on board, while Queiroz, because of his love for his current players and loyal fans, would rather sign an extension with Iran. Unfortunately, the bureaucratic institutions in Iran are somehow resisting. Could financial issues be part of the problem? I don't
                    Know. But the timing of this TV interview is baffling. Will this all undermine morale amongst the players and the coaching staff? I certainly hope not.

Comment

The worst part is the clown sitting next to him(Khiabani) when he said: Our bench had some big names such as Mayeli, Jalal Talebi and GN.. lool
                      Beghole Napelon chizi ke haddi nadare khariate...

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
                        Frankly, I don't understand what the hoopla's about, as there has been an avalanche of reports in international media that Colombia is close to signing Queiroz. They're clearly dying to get him on board, while Queiroz, because of his love for his current players and loyal fans, would rather sign an extension with Iran. Unfortunately, the bureaucratic institutions in Iran are somehow resisting. Could financial issues be part of the problem? I don't
                        Know. But the timing of this TV interview is baffling. Will this all undermine morale amongst the players and the coaching staff? I certainly hope not.
                        We will see!

Comment

forget all these. TM will win the cup. CQ could have defeated Iraq with the right combination of people but it was not necessary. So maybe those guys dont understand the difference so they are nervous for possibility losing to japan and others. The referee was bad and that is not CQs fault

So let's just ignore them and tell CQ to ignore them. A guy who does not understand the difference between two players is not able to know anything so he panics and gets angry at the coach. but anyway CQ needs to focus and he needs to understand where these guys are coming from. 4 years ago the god damn referee made us lose so for anyone who knows history he would understand the situation and psychological state of the people who wanted a win. for them being on top of group makes not sense. Plato said that ignorance is origin of problems

Comment

Khiabani blew this whole thing out of proportion. So much drama over this. All CQ said was that the sports minister did not want him as the head coach 6 months ago and had asked Taj not to renew his contract, and if he knew about this 6 months ago, he wouldn't have extended his contract for another 6 months because he doesn't wanna work somewhere that he is not wanted (Common sense)

What amazes me is that why on earth Taj had to mention this to CQ just now right in the middle of AC?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Khiabani blew this whole thing out of proportion. So much drama over this. All CQ said was that the sports minister did not want him as the head coach 6 months ago and had asked Taj not to renew his contract, and if he knew about this 6 months ago, he wouldn't have extended his contract for another 6 months because he doesn't wanna work somewhere that he is not wanted (Common sense)

What amazes me is that why on earth Taj had to mention this to CQ just now right in the middle of AC?
                              Iranians are masters in destroying themselves, just have a look at our history. It seems that these kind of things
                              are within our fate.

Comment

I still think CQ is exposing a lot of dalals and ministers and they do not like that They want CQ out. He has ruined their business.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X