Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue lies with IFF and our government. No one still knows who is in charge. Why is the sports minister (a government entity) telling IFF what they should do? If Taj is in charge of negotiations with CQ why is sports minister getting involved?

Once CQ leaves we can go back to the shit show that existed before him. For now CQ will show how messed up our government is.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      I dont get why CQ just couldn't wait until the Asian Cups finishes and than make Interviews like this...

He makes live very difficult for himself and TM.
      Most likely because CQ is gone after Asian cup. He knows he will gets the peoples attention now, not after when no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        and then khiabani (i think he is partially gay- personal opinion) took at CQ just insulted all iranians and iranian fans while CQ himself said at the end that we fight for 80 million fans...how stupid is this khiabani and these people in iran?????? why are they sooo brainless...I hope gohlenoi gets appointed as head coach and we lose every game after he is gone so they know what they have...
        Are you implying that your personal opinion about Khiabani's possible sexual orientation has any/some bearing on how we should evaluate his interview of CQ? If so, that's is the definition of homophobia; please check your biases and prejudices.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
          that's the video of Khiabani

https://tamasha.com/v/emZOm
          that is not the full video, as the debate was going on with majid jalali on phone and the other guy next to khiabani supportet khiabani and also said same things.....edamash ham bad nabud ta akharesh..
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Who the fuck does Khiabani think he is ...
            The guys is a huge *** edited *** sucker of IR
            What does the iron Iraq martyrs have to do with CQ? hahaha
            Iranians are a bunch of emotional losers ... Get the fuck over yourselves
            Also, for the LOVE of aliens, please change your brown ass colored suit - i remember it from 15 years ago

LANGUAGE PLEASE!
            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-17-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Why is having a go at the sports minister akin to insulting the people? Also why is he crying again it's a bit weird isn't it how he keeps doing this when he's getting a fat pay cheque off the same people that are the cause for our country being in such a mess. Does anyone buy this act that he's concerned about the 'people' when he sits on his sedao sima chair?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                Most likely because CQ is gone after Asian cup. He knows he will gets the peoples attention now, not after when no one cares.
                Isn it better for CQ to shut every one down by winning the Cup and than make such an interview.

My only concern is the hashiyeh that is now arround TM! We are in the knockout-stages, one bad day can cost us
                the whole Tournament.

Comment

Iran going all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Are you implying that your personal opinion about Khiabani's possible sexual orientation has any/some bearing on how we should evaluate his interview of CQ? If so, that's is the definition of homophobia; please check your biases and prejudices.
                    No not at all...he is soo damn sensitive to everything...a cat eating can make him cry..ol.he takes things too personal instead of talking logic and sense.. Like CQ was complaining about the federation and he took it as he insulted people of iran....gheyrat dari good but be a man about it....

Comment

I think Khiabani did not understand CQ rightfully. I mean, we remember his english skills in the match vs. Venezuela some months ago...and this Arian guy had not enough time to translate the best way the words of CQ...all in all i do not think CQ means it this way, but Khiabani got emotional and still thinks there is war and CQ made some anti iran comments...but it was not so...divune bazi..
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        Isn it better for CQ to shut every one down by winning the Cup and than make such an interview.

My only concern is the hashiyeh that is now arround TM! We are in the knockout-stages, one bad day can cost us
                        the whole Tournament.
                        Well I don't see any hashieh. He is putting the pressure on him and on IFF. He actually takes all the pressure from the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                          that's the video of Khiabani

https://tamasha.com/v/emZOm
                          What a crybaby. Why doesn't he just retire...

Comment

Ever since his mom died, he's been an emotional wreck ... Getting paid by IR ... *** edited *** ...
                            The guy keeps talking about Iranians having "farhang" and sharing their "noon" with CQ if they could and you're getting a fat paycheck lol Why the fuck not? he's leading a country with no laws and deserves it ... He brings up "cooper" or martinez as examples of behavior but he doesn't know that in Arab countries, things run by the book and not ran by a bunch of power hungry beesavads

KEEP IT CLEAN!
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-17-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
                              Why is having a go at the sports minister akin to insulting the people? Also why is he crying again it's a bit weird isn't it how he keeps doing this when he's getting a fat pay cheque off the same people that are the cause for our country being in such a mess. Does anyone buy this act that he's concerned about the 'people' when he sits on his sedao sima chair?
                              I don't think CQ is crying. Considering that we are the only country that has pure government involvement at every level of soccer he has reasons to be upset. CQ is probably the only top level coach that we will ever have during this regime. Dealing with IFF and Iranian government is a headache. He is stating how corrupt and messed up IFF is before he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                What a crybaby. Why doesn't he just retire...
                                Because he is a tool for the government. Anyone that questions the Iranian government is a traitor. It's Iranian-Trump 2.0. Blame others when anyone questions why you are like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X